LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would be one way to seduce her.
    And the Asgard do not have pride? They've never been 1st. Even when they sacrifice a lot to achieve their strength. How infuriating must that be? They've been hyped as hell for this tournament because of Qingyue. If they truly wanted to hide they would of stopped at top 4, there was no need to defeat Ling Yun. In fact I don't think anyone aside the virgin-no-more expects Yun Che to show much more than what he did with Ling Jie.

For Qingyue, her teacher and the other disciples this tournament is a done deal, they're first. They always wanted the first place, they showed us that when Qingyue revealed her true level, when she pulled out her weapon and lastly when she showcased her Domain.

It's not worth revealing his tricks but he's already made a ton of enemy anyway. I don't think he can make new ones anymore. Plus he says he can be cautious but his pride often makes his plan of laying low really hard. He's similar in that respect to Nie Li. Both of them SAY they will lay low but end up betraying their original intent because of their temper and pride.

You also have to remember Yun Che also has to beat her so he can bed her. Y'know how it goes, no woman offer herself willingly to a man weaker than her, she wouldn't respect him.

As for Qingyue, like I said, her sect wants her to get first. She will fight, if not for herself, for her teacher and the sect leader.

Aicila likes this.
  2. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea lol her sect even said that if she wins against Ling Yun the number one spot would be theirs forsure
    they dont even consider him as a threat well everyone single one of them except for the virgin no more expect ( like you said :p)

BUT LITTLE DO THEY DO THEY ARE COURTING DEATH FOR UNDERESTIMATING MC POWER

3. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what's going to happen. Her teacher is going to do the same thing as her little sister. She's going to break an the armrest of her chair haha.

Saitama likes this.
  4. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    I think everyone will be breaking armrests after Yun Che wins
    especially the guys from the burning sect

5. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    And then when he's crowned he's going to call out his princess, his two asgard waifu to the stage to celebrate. All of this with the John Cena them blasting through the arena. In the background... A faint thunderous roar will be heard from the hundred of thousand armrests broken all at the same time.

Smug Che the King!

Saitama and Aicila like this.
  6. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Smooth Che at it again.

Saitama likes this.
  7. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya really. But seriously, the Asgard are trying to proclaim they're the top dogs by beating Ling Yun the eldest son of the the current Heavenly Villa leader. They're giving zero face here.

They could've waited when she was 20 and then won against some random kid of an elder, but no they defeated Ling Yun the supposedly "peerless" genius of this generation.

8. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    and afterwards they will go to the land of the mighty heaven sword sect where he will find his 4th waifu!
    cause you can never have too many beauties

HE MUST CONQUER THEM ALL!

not giving face is the leading cause of deaths in these xianxia novels

9. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    4th waifu is confirmed "the most beautiful woman" of their continent. It's the princess of the strongest empire the phoenix one. Why else would she be mentioned like this?

Edit: One way of the other the Asgard sect is going to die or change since Yun Che's goal in the future is to make sure that "stupid" rule doesn't exist anymore so he can fuck beautiful women in peace. But he's not strong enough... yet.

Maybe next volume? :D

10. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    RIGHT?! like he went from "I need to avenge my master" to "Destroy the Asgard sect so i can have all the beautiful ice Waifus"
    talk about thinking with your lower head am i right?

11. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    So where does Jasmine fit into all of this? :p Final harem boss?

12. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    That... Or the daughter of the dragon spirit that's stuck in some godkilling sword.
    Maybe an old goddess as well.

@Saitama Well he did say that in this life he would live and enjoy a life of love because he killed so many innocents with his pearl. Which translates into : I am going to fuck many women and live eternally while doing so.

He's got big dreams our Yun Che!

Saitama likes this.
  13. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    oh jasmine is defo the final harem boss lol prob after she gets back her body they will cuddle and do some adult stuff :$
    i mean they already pretty much kissed already

@Evilnemesis7 i completely forgot about the dragon's daughter until now
    shes prob going to be like the semi final boss

14. striderplus111

striderplus111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't that be a laugh.

15. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really interested in how the whole thing with the wife it's gonna play out after that one guy told that other guy she had that special physique. My thoughts on that are either Yun Che will tell Little Fairy what he knows of her physique and ask her to protect her or he will totally pork her before someone else gets the chance. I'm hoping for the second one honestly.

16. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    He wont tell her since he already brought it up once
    I think Jasmine will prob tell Yun Che that something is off about that old man and to keep an eye on him and thats how things will play out
    i doubt he will "pork" her before she gets kidnapped or anything like that

17. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only hope, don't bash my tiny hopes so easily :p

18. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    That will also delay The Princess's porking as well me thinks. Unless he jumps on her the night right after his win.

19. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't quite mind her she is like average in the big picture. Unless they discover she has some epic benefit that you can only get from porking her then I'd be more interested in that happening.

20. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Inb4 women of the royalty unlock their potential when they get porked because that means they're doing their duty of delivering children.