Spoiler Against The Gods

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Cutter Masterson, Jan 17, 2017.

1. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought hitler himself was of jewish descendant, and he killed the jews from the other twelve lineages besides his(the 13th)? or was this just some conspiracy theory?

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  2. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I has a hard time understanding this recent chapter so I'm waiting for the alyschu translation to make it readable

3. Sebastian

Sebastian Not a Butler?

Reading List:
    Link
    They needed power to last until Xue'ers phoenix soul awakened due to the threat of the sacred grounds after the pheonix god died hence the reason to wage war against the blue wind nation to cover up updates he fact they wanted the mine, as said in the last couple chapters the soul awakened early so that isn't a problem anymore, hence them not needing to wage war for the divine crystal mine. Also if you guessed somewhat it'd be pretty easy to tell that the mine is most likely located at floating cloud city judging by the "training" the army was doing there and even the fact they had that part of the army stationed there.

4. Sebastian

Sebastian Not a Butler?

Reading List:
    Link
    You know although I read this novel to see bastards like xuanyuan wentian get the shit kicked out of them, it still makes my blood boil when they do stuff like that I mean if people that greedy then the world would definitely be a better place but NOOOOO THEY HAVE TO BE THE ONLY ONE UNDER HEAVEN TO BLOODY HAVE WHAT THEY WANT IT INFURIATES ME TO SEE THEM GO TO SUCH LENGTHS TO SATIATE THEIR GREED... That is why it feels so good to see the shit kicked out of them.

5. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    You might have get something wrong or you font know much. Yun Che knew abt the crystals and mine & so Jasmine. But both of them know they are no use to them. Cuz YC already has those from IDR

6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Like why does he have to kill these three other people. Are their existence such a bother? Also, even if he does breakthrough to divine, why isn't he worried about Duotian. You know, the guy who's supposed to have broken through divine for a while. Also, why didn't he just get the Fen Juechen blood himself? It shouldn't be that hard since he's been waiting in the same town for three years and you are one of the most powerful people in the world

Cutter Masterson and Sebastian like this.
  7. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Next arc will be good. Sacred ground, conspiracies, Jasmines departure, realm of gods, and fen Juechen. It is that part of the year when ATG and Mars gets good

8. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    This last arc with the divine Phoenix empire had its good and bad. I'm just deep down hoping for a mass release of chapters so I can just quickly read the rest of the sky profound continent in one go and move onto azure cloud. I doubt jasmine will stay for azure cloud. She'll probably leave before then and we get just Yun Che and he'll probably find Qingyue

9. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know abt his first wife. But I am sure he will find Duke Ming. Cuz...he needs new enemies

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is Duke Ming will show up at the same time the LDE shows up in this arc

11. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    No, LDE is not gonna come in the next arc...she will dissappear like Chu Yuechan for hundred chapters cuz we will might find her(ChuYuechan) in the next chapter. That's ATG for ya

12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    In the recent raws she learns that the sacred grounds know Yun Che's identity so she takes his family and they are rushing over to profound sky

Cutter Masterson and Haevrus like this.
  13. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought ATG translation still not reach that part... That's why I said its a spoiler...

14. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    She has a family?

15. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright. Time to update my raws over ATG. LNMTL We go

16. Dedition

Dedition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They had a chapter dedicated to talking about why they wanted to go attack Blue Wind shortly after Yun Che was presumably dead. Read properly!

And I don't read raws or LNMTL so you can take my word for it.

Cutter Masterson, MadHatter and Risus like this.
  17. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yun Che needed divine crystals 6 years ago when Jasmine mentioned her conditions :70 pounds.
    Divine crystals were present in a mine, Phoenix sect is not planting divine crystals it dug them up right under the Yun Che's city, where Jasmine and yun che met.
    Yun Che got Divine crystals only 30 pounds from demon kingdom, 20 pounds from merchant, and 40 more pounds from auction.
    Now he doesn't need the crystals but 6 years ago he needed them, but still jasmine couldn't detect them.

Its best for you to go and reread again

18. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Surprisingly. You have given the answer. Yep, 6 years ago. Jasmine was not that powerful and YC had no interest in the crystal
    N BTW. I have read the novel + raws. Thnx boy

19. Azure Blaze

Azure Blaze 『Stability』『Calmness』『Tranquility』『Heavenly Blue』

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember the death of the 'Ancestor Divine Phoenix Spirit' ?

And the action of 4 sacred grounds where they gone so brazen in dealing with the divine phoenix sect when the information of the death of the phoenix was leak.

The phoenix empire king had gone crazy and want to strengthen their Sect using the resources in blue wind nation, they had discover that the city where yun che lived in the past with his 'grandpa' and 'little aunt' had huge deposits of purple crystals or something.

The successor of Phoenix(who's also one of yun che's harem member candidate) will take time to integrate the power of the phoenix inside her. The emperor fears that she won't have time to grow her powers to the peak before his empire got rekt.

20. Exterial

Exterial @pocketbear ,much oneesama, very friendly, kawaii.

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh i never really questioned it, thought he did it just because he didnt like yun che and the princess fell in a coma.