LCD Age Of Adepts

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Xravia, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Gezis

Gezis 『Maou』

Reading List:
    Link
    How to handle two borderline crazy women though?

2. emry

emry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he does not go through the bloodline path

3. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a conundrum indeed, one can only hope they are born with a third hand, or know of the ancient arts of persuasion, but this is act is as unfruitful as attempting to soothe Satan with a light breakfast. For he is LACTOSE INTOLERANT.
    My borderline answer though would be that you have to be borderline insane, two negatives make a weird insane positive.

mrttao and Gezis like this.
  4. Gezis

Gezis 『Maou』

Reading List:
    Link
    If another crazy one joins them, Greem's so gonna be toyed around with. Mary's already quite a pain to deal with. xD
    Quite enviable though. I mean, Mary kinda likes him.

5. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at least they are not yanderes. I think....

Gezis likes this.
  6. Agame

Reading List:
    Link
    Well being a yandere requires one to be crazy [X] and to be in love with someone [ ]
    So from what I see there are no yanderes yet in this novel as Mary hasn't had her affection points high enough for this act. As well "Love" is what I believe will be quite a foreign thing in this world, so I cannot say for certain if there are indeed yanderes in this novel. Maybe just crazy chicks in general, but I would very much be fine with some yandere action.

mrttao likes this.
  7. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, those women are sadistic murderers who enjoy torturing people. and completely devoid of love.
    they are even worse than yanderes

8. Agame

Reading List:
    Link
    The closest thing to love they will most likely have is Lust, and even so, if there were any apprentice or Adept that loved someone. They would most likely die, for love can be seen as weakness to be exploited by enemies, or that love dies in a ditch as the person in love becomes stronger. Realizing how idiotic love is, so Lust is what would replace such things as love, for it would mean you want their body.

mrttao, fruitfly and Gezis like this.
  9. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its kida sad when you put it that way, but its right. So far theres no love justice and the american dream, that world its just killing.

10. Gezis

Gezis 『Maou』

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't know yet. Maybe they go full-on yandere when they finally realize their feelings.

11. Gezis

Gezis 『Maou』

Reading List:
    Link
    B-but what about that time Mary acted cute and kissed Greem? Back when she recovered from the battle with Anna. Who kisses a random bloke they don't like? So chances are, Mary will probably love Greem. But we don't know yet if their ship's going to sail.

P.S. One can only love when he is strong in that world. And even if you are, chances are, the one you'll love will be implicated in your matters. So lesson learned, don't love. Be a Wizard instead to foster your Spirit.

12. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lesson learned, dont worry be leylin

Gezis likes this.
  13. Agame

Reading List:
    Link
    A seductress would? I mean I'm all up for ships, but Greem has mentioned how she sort of has two personalities and how one of them enjoys toying with men and wanting attention. Something like that, so one could simply say how she's toying with him or that it's appreciation for giving her that blood.

14. Gezis

Gezis 『Maou』

Reading List:
    Link
    That might be because of the will Anderson placed inside of her. She has two personalities. Probably

15. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The dude is a rank 1 adepth i think (going by wmw standards) i think that once she gainss the power of a official depth she can break frew of that compulsion, i kean its a freaking vampire thag grows whit blood essence of strong beings, she has to have something in her nature that helps her whit that considering tht the dude is one of the lowest lvl of official adepth in the world.

Gezis likes this.
  16. Gezis

Gezis 『Maou』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, she will.

17. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good good... im curious though was anderson trying to make himself more vampire like, or wanted to make an army of vampires adepths or wanted a vampire subordinate whit a ton of blood slaves?

18. Gezis

Gezis 『Maou』

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know yet since I'm still at Chapter 63. TL-san hasn't told me what Anderson wanted. Maybe we'll know in the future.

19. Gezis

Gezis 『Maou』

Reading List:
    Link
    Story starts to get heated at around Chapter 70 though. ;)

20. Agame

Reading List:
    Link
    My question about it though is how such a scrub level Adept got something related to really strong and almost eradicated Vampires. As well if he's letting her roam around free, (not entirely, probably inserting something so he can track her or something.) Maybe he aims for when she's as strong as a Pseudo-Adept in order to do more experiments and inherit her skills in a spell or some other method for his own growth in order to Rank up.