Recruitment Ainushi Translations Recruitment Drive

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by krrizis, Apr 29, 2017.

1. krrizis

krrizis Looking for Translators, TLC, Redrawers. PM me.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys!

We're on the lookout for the next Ainushian superstar and that person could be YOU! If you've never heard about us before, we are primarily a Japanese - English translations group that endeavors to bring you more access to interesting light novels.

Some of our more popular projects include:
    1. Loner and Juliet
    2. Ossan Idol
    3. Mob... Sore mo waki Mob (because it's BL, of course!)
    We also collaborate with other groups to introduce novels like:
    1. B1G1F (with Orange Translations)
    2. GG (with Orange Translations)
    3. Maou no Utsuwa (with Zmunjali x Infinite Novel Translations)

This is what we're looking for this month (April):
    1. Translators
      Can you do J-E translations? Has your love for reading given you the thirst made you learn Japanese to devour more books? Are you interested to bring more unorthodox novels to the table? If you're a JLPT N4 or N3, eager to learn and improve yourself, hungry to be a part of a nurturing loving team, join us! We'll always be interested in you! Our schedules are flexible with a minimum commitment of one release per week. If this is something up your alley, come get in touch with me.

2. TLC
      You are a grammar nazi and have often wondered, Why the deuce are people mistranslating? You have a keen eye to spot when a wrong tense is used or when some words are actually phrases translated literally. It's hard work like a translator but you're eager to impart your expertise because you know that Japanese is a tough language and everything is a learning process. If this sounds like you, come join us! We're desperately in need of people dedicate to TLC. ;o;)/

3. Marketing/Public Relations/SNS Lead
      Have a flair for writing and a passion to lead a brand to success? A superstar at capitalising social media, you have a knack of coming up with creative ideas to spark conversations. We're looking for someone who can take charge of promoting us via Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites. If you've always wanted to help a translation group but unsure of what to bring, come help be our PR superstar lead!

Alixiron, etvolare, Solistia and 2 others like this.
  2. krrizis

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a head's up, Januva has announced that he will be dropping Ossan Idol.

Is there anyone keen to pick this project up? We would love if there's anyone in the community who would like to keep this project running through us. Again, we have no fixed schedules as long as there's a minimum commitment of one chapter release per week. Minimum N4-N3 Japanese.

DAMYABO likes this.
  3. krrizis

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, new bump! We're looking for the following to assist us on a manga project soon. Note that this is likely to be a bi-weekly or monthly release for the manga project.
    1. Cleaners
    2. Redrawers
    3. Typesetters
    Also, still on the lookout for Translators and TLCs. Specifically looking for anyone interested to do more yaoi projects for us. (Because the fujoshi in me needs this). PM me for more details. Expected quota is one chapter per week.

Edit: Filled positions have been struck off.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  4. krrizis

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone,

Bumping again. Looking for a typesetter keen to help on 2 manga projects! Please PM me for more info.

Also, if you're a seasoned Quality Checker, please contact me as I'm on the lookout for someone to assist with the QC for those mangas.