Request Albion online

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by DJdragone, Aug 7, 2017.

1. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Second Thread yay anyways as the title says Albion online Is it worth playing ive seen some ads for it but im scepticale on playing it i played the fable series is it based off that? I have no ide where to put this thread halp

2. Lovely

Lovely 『Valentines Terror!』『Cherished Kitty』『Rika's Twin』

Reading List:
    Link
    lol no no
    in games

3. Sami11

Sami11 [Level 99 Duck]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope.

4. NoxDobber

NoxDobber 『Resident Dark God』

Reading List:
    Link
    So far i have been enjoying the game.

5. Scandalf

Scandalf ~Blood Raven~

Reading List:
    Link
    it's good. But it might get boring faster than you think. I played a bit during beta but after like 2-3 days, I didn't really have any drive to keep going. I can imagine it being real fun if you play it with a few friends though so if you do have like 2 people to play together with, go ahead.

6. postbank

postbank Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow Albion has nothing to do with fable, is it worth playing?
    I bought it and stopped after 5 hours..... tried to pick it up several times but really there is no direction they just drop you off at some port and you can basically do anything you want within the limits of the game.
    You could say this is a good thing but the game obviously only has 1 direction you can head in wich you need to find out yourself... as its to obvious the devs didnt bother to tell you.
    Its worth it if you like to grind certain things for a long time combat is rather limited with 4-5 moves per equipment set you do have a lot of sets tho so you can combine and customize...
    But still check some videos I wont get excited by most games so I am not a good example.

7. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be fun if you're playing with friends.

8. Necessity

Necessity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, I really need to play with friends for rpgs like this. Honestly, albion is a very midevil trope type name, mainly related to the fable of king arthur(I think?). Its not just the kingdom name in "Fable" the videogame, that game takes alot of things from fables, especially english ones(maybe). The skilltree in that game looks okay though, honestly Im not really sure which I like better, a class or classless system. I'm probably hooked on the mixed version that vrrpg novels have sold me on.

9. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more fun if you play with friends.

It has amazing map size, you have all these nice terrains, resources and systems.
    The combat is the only lacking aspect of the game Imo, if it had a better combat system then it would be way more interesting.