LCD Amnesiac Queen

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by mtkiseki, Feb 9, 2017.

1. mtkiseki

mtkiseki 「Kiseki」「♥」

Reading List:
    Link
    [Aristocracy] Amnesiac Queen — Ban Li Zi (Chestnut)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Complete
    Chapter Count: 67
    Character Count: 223724
    Release Schedule: 1/wk (Monday) — Max 3 Sponsored Chapters a weekChapters
    Sponsored Chapter: $45/chapter
    Once again, Ye Zhen Zhen had lost her memories. When she opened her eyes once more, arranged in front of her were——

1. A Maternal Grandfather, the Murdered Victim

2. A Large Inheritance

3. A Deeply in Love Fiancé

4. An Overbearing Maternal Uncle and his Wife

5. A Docile Servant

6. The Aloof, Cold, Abstinent Doctor in Charge of the Case

7. A Seemingly Difficult Police Officer

Reincarnated as a detective, Ye Zhen Zhen stared dubiously at them all. Who was the murderer? Was it her? It…?

Only one was the real murderer, but there was far more than just one culprit.

The author’s IQ is low; this is a sweet, loving romance novel. The author is serious. :)

Reading Guideline

Fictional background; please do not take it seriously

The male and female leads are both virgins.

Light, sweet love, 1V1/Monogamy, HE/Happy Ending
    This was originally meant to only be a teaser. This whole Truly Precious Shared Universe teaser project was supposed to stay a teaser project. Then I finished the three teaser chapters for AQ... @Moonclipse practically demanded that I continue translating it, and I was unable to disagree. (In all honesty, I fell in love with this novel too). A murder mystery—the MC, Ye Zhen Zhen, wakes up without her memories and falls in love at first sight with Ji Zhe Yan (yes, he's the confirmed male lead. Unfortunately. Both Yue (Moonclipse) and I prefer the police officer as
    NGL — should definitely read, if not for the romance and comedy, then for the mystery drama that has suspicions of a black organization and references to anime throughout the chapters. (i.e. Death Note, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Japanese words, etc.)
    It's also part of the Truly Precious Shared Universe (9) written by Chestnut, which consists of

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    Matsurika and Moonclipse like this.
  2. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Help, I need a doctor~!!

Moonclipse likes this.
  3. mtkiseki

mtkiseki 「Kiseki」「♥」

Reading List:
    Link
    On another note, what goes on in Ye Zhen Zhen’s mind every time she takes her medicine:
    Ye Zhen Zhen 【V】: Every time I take my medicine, it is like I’m eating Dr. Ji. I think I’m adorable :)

Matsurika and Nom de Plume like this.
  4. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what's happening, been a wild and funny ride so far! I hope that at some point they'll clarify the start of the relationship.

“I want to! I want to! I very much want to!” This words practically came out as a roar. The restaurant suddenly became strangely quiet for a moment before breaking out into resounding applause. There were even some rowdy jeering thrown into the mix.

……

Wait a minute! What are they misunderstanding!?
    :blobjoy: