LCD Ancient Godly Monarch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but the rest of the gang did met her while they were in the barrier after the Ranking Tournament right? she doesn't say much so I cant remember if she was there too

2. letswait

letswait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She still protects him whenever needed..which isn't that often anymore.

He don't really have any choice in the matter, as it is tied with his "secret" identity.
    Not to forget that he knows she had to sacrifice something to get that cloning art, so he
    probably wouldn't want to ditch her after that anyway.

3. I Eat Monsanto

I Eat Monsanto He who courts death

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get what you mean? When she first started shadowing QW her orders were to be his bodyguard. Even now she is still there to protect him, when he was fighting at the disciple recruitment event she came out to protect him. You think she is following him around so that they can go on a nice journey together? Then why does she only appear when he's in danger? She is just a over-glorified bodyguard.

4. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 554: jeez this Lin Xian`er~ QW just arrived at this place and already she's finding enemies for him. Dunno why she's making him stand out so much. I doubt she doesn't realise what kind of effect her words would have~

5. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she's creating a stage for him to stomp on. She did say her lover would be one that basically stomp on the rest.

6. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    and she wrote his name down on a list

7. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I took that as putting him as someone that she considers that could be at the level she wanted to be her lover.

Slayer713 likes this.
  8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 556: tsk tsk~ this Di Yu is now a dead man. Well I hope he dies before someone from his clan protects him~

9. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One can only hope... you'd think people from big clans would be a bit more aware of current happenings.

10. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well he might have heard of them but doesn't know what they look like. its not like they have modern communication. Cant really fault this horn dog from knowing who MQ is......but, you'd think these clans would teach young master to know, some flowers you don't talk about nor touch cause they have thorns [background]

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    If it was anywhere else that's one thing. Maybe the people the idiot goes against can be handled. But at a gathering of geniuses, someone should have said "hey you retard. Anyone one of these people could possibly easily kill you. Don't fuck around!"

12. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone else getting slightly exhausted from the sheer amount of posturing that's been going on lately? Dear god. It's one thing to see it from random xianxia redshirts, but even the MC seems to be going into machismo overdrive. I'm contemplating dropping as it feels like every single chapter has been the same as of late. The arrogance/posturing used to be at a manageable level, but now it feels like the author can't come up with any other kind of conflict.

13. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a lot of it...

But this is the Royal Sect area or whatever... Though I remember the story saying that the 3 areas are equal with Grand Xia losing it's power since some time in the past. It's weird that the Royal Sect is sending medallion to Grand Xia as well. Which points to them being the "higher" area. So I can sort of see the arrogance instilled in them.

But yea... there is an excessive amount.

14. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I hope That little brother dies in the next chapter. It would just be the best type of slap to the face.

15. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    would like that but at this rate we have another 3-4 chapters of top 8 people fight/talking and no QW slaying DY

16. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 560: this Di Shi turns out to be a retard like his brother huh. Kill em both~

17. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    just thinking about the Medicine Valley, shouldn't that be a group you don't want to piss off? I mean they could really easily say "We will no long treat members of the Di Clan" or "Any Sects/clans that help in the destruction of [insert Clan Name] then free treatment/pills for xx years"

Slayer713 likes this.
  18. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least that is a slight change, usually one brother's retard, the other pulls his weight and covers for the other.

Though, how someone manage to be a good fighter while being retarded is a bit beyond me.

19. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, prayers answered. A dead little duck because of his older brother fuck. Di Shi will probably take a while to die though.

20. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the way QW thought "crap I won't be able to save my friends. I know I'll attack the retards brother instead".

Chapter 268: if Qin Wentian used was in a dreamscape and his own dreamscape technique~ what would the results be?

And I find it funny how towards the end of the chapter QW isn't asking about his friends. Not even enquiring how the fatty is~