Spoiler Angelic Six-Winged Phoenixes Might Be Back in CCM

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rpgbscout, Mar 19, 2016.

1. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Author Message from CCM 266
    Looks like author of CCM has changed his mind on that the Angelic Six-Winged Phoenixes are only unnamed minor character that the readers are better off forgetting.

For those that forgot (or missed the giant cliff)

Author message from CCM Chaper 250

2. Recklezz

Recklezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they come back, but not before he has a whole set of new 'friends', indeed for me it was a pleasant surprise that is was not all cake walk and rainbows, though i think he could've made a better effort to show other characters PoV's leading into the betrayal.

I think the novel has potential, though the Great Trade Routes really sound cheesy, what exactly is so great about traveling with merchants? I'd rather explore a nasty dungeon with epic bosses, but that is just my opinion. Cheers..

3. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...why write spoiler...and make the title a FREAKING SPOILER!!!? also not a spoiler, if it's the latest chapter

RANTMAN likes this.
  4. NoveLuber

NoveLuber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what i heard about them:
    the 6-winged phoenixes will definitely rejoin suo jia later because their betrayal here they really arent at fault so its not cool to blame them when you would do the same thing in their position. (not saying you blame them but lots of people have so im saying it to them)
    i heard it will be in within chapters 500-600ish? heard suo jia forgives them too well it was obvious considering their reasons for betrayal