Anyone play Yugioh?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Twilight Fox, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Twilight Fox

Twilight Fox 【Foxy】【Ayayayay!】

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty OK with the other decks uuse, but srly! Don't ruin your game with that meta shit! Its not even fun when playingbwith those decks cause theres no game, its just a one sided game where the other side is either likely to quite, or a good sport but angry at Konami for making that deck.

Zoos and True Dracos were a mistake....
    #KillKonami

2. Slayerwolfx2

Slayerwolfx2 [Immortal Forever]

Reading List:
    Link
    Same...
    Tho I didn't have many cards, and it was many years ago...
    Ghosts! I blame them.

Miri-Bell likes this.
  3. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, ur grammar is kinda messed up... well, u see, i only use zoo as a tool because it can destroy monster during either turn... what makes people hate zoo instead is their recycle ability, like what aleister can do. I also dont use true draco as i am not yet understand their gameplay...

4. Twilight Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    OK first of all, I can use better grammar, but A) I am typing this on a P.S vita, and if u own a P.S vita, U know the quality of the browser and how frustrating it can be sometimes to type anything. And B) This is the internet, most people don't care about grammar.

And to be exact, people dont hate Zoos becuase of thier recycle ability, if they did, people would hate Maladolche more. People hate Zoos because its got everything and almost no downsides. Drident gives it disruption, Broadbull gives it search, Tiger gives it graveyard recycle, whiptail gives it banish, Ratpier gives it speed, and Thoroughblade gives it attack power. And thats not including out of archtype support or spell/trap cards! Zoodiac Combo and Jar of Avarice give it a metric fuck ton recycle. Fire Formation Tenki is basically ROTA unlimited for the deck. Speedroids allows u a rank 3 and gets you X-Saber invoker, which is yet another search for another Ratpier, Whiptail, anything u want.

The only "DOWNSIDE" the deck has is it lacks raw attack power. Which doesn't even matter becuase most people play the deck either as a hybrid with True Dracos or Kaijus, which is a whole other level of cancer on top of the already cancerous Zoodiacs....sigh....

*Pops open a beer*
    *Takes a swig*

AND U KNOW WHAT! True Drqcos and Zoodiacs are probably not gonna get hit on the next TCG banlist!!! OCG has killed Zoodiacs by banning Drident and limiting Broadbull, which btw Japan, was the single smartest thing you have ever done. And they also have Diagram at 2 and Terraforming at 2 which takes some of the power out of True Dracos but not a lot. But its almost certain that here in america, we aint gonna see Zoos or True Dracos go anywhere for a long ass time! And you know why I know this!

*Swigs*

Cause the new tins that Konami is selling have lots of True Draco and Zoodiacs for everyone! And why would Konami ban something that is thier current hottest selling item? They are predominently a business, and they must make money, so banning the item they just started selling wouldn't make any sense. And besides, what would we play in the meta if they were banned? Paleo and Frogs? Meh, Nice but its pretty dead in the current format thanks to links. With links, you cant spam Toadally Awsome and Paleo XYZ monsters. Blue Eyes? The last time I think I saw Blue Eyes at a tounrement was for a world series exhibition match against another Blue Eyes. What elsebcould we play? Pendulum is dead so all Pendulum decks are basically dead, Level Eater is banned so the only synchro decks left now are zombie type synchro decks which are admittedly pretty strong, but not tounrement material. Six Samurai that just got its supoort is classical but also not meta.

So yeah, basically True Draco and Zoodiacs are sicking aroud until Konami either makesmore changes to the game mechanic, or they just come out with a new meta deck that can completely shut down XYZs.

5. sidtz

sidtz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New TCG list just came out actually. Drident and Broadbull banned, Ratpier at 1 for Zoodiac. Dinomight, Lithogasym, Denglong banned, Ignis Heat, Miscellaneousaurus, True Kings Return to 1 for True Dracos and Dinos. Also gateway to 1 we actually play Six Sams now i guess. Preparation of Rites to 2 as well if you want to play Rituals.
    http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/gameplay/detail.php?id=1155

edit: The unlimited rescue rabbit though. Dino Rabbit making a comeback? Also Wavering Eyes to 3, but who knows if it'll even be good in link format.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  6. Twilight Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw the banlist...
    upload_2017-9-18_15-47-35.jpeg upload_2017-9-18_15-47-37.jpeg upload_2017-9-18_15-47-38.jpeg upload_2017-9-18_15-47-38.jpeg upload_2017-9-18_15-47-41.jpeg upload_2017-9-18_15-47-41.jpeg

ITS GONE! ZOOS IS GONE!!!!

Also, Emeral is Banned! Wuuuuuut!
    Also the murdered a lot of Dinos and hurt a lot of Kaijus!
    BLS TO 2!!!!!! CHAOS DRAGONS I'M COMING!!!!
    Luster Pendulum to 2! YES! I am definetly running Counter Fairies with that thing! Luster Pen+Guiding Ariadne is OP!
    Mathematician at 2...OK that helps a bit...
    Brionac and T.G Librarian! Looks like Konami doesn't totally want to kill the Synchros.....
    HONEST NO LONGER ON THE LIST!!!!!!!! COUNTER FAIRIES I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!
    Rescue Rabbit, Rescue Cat and Summoner Monk are off the list...I guess thats Konami trying to help older decks that don't have link support stay relevant. But unlimited Summoner Monk...That could be interesting, maybe I can mix some into a Dark Magicians Deck
    DRAGON RAVINE! FUCK YEAH! I have a 60 card Blue-Eyes Deck that uses Dragon Ravine to Turbo out my deck.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017