LCD Appraiser's Job

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by ElefantVerd, Nov 7, 2017.

1. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    Appraiser’s Job

NU Link:
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/appraisers-job/

Description:
    “I will appraise all of you”

Appraiser Io does his job of appraising everything from monsters brought in to the adventurers guild he’s attached to, to examining an ambitious young man’s aptitude for adventuring, and the diverse areas in which he’ll succeed.

And today, while surrounded by his colleagues of a butcher who believes himself to be the height of physical beauty and a feminine, yet aggressive-looking, guild master, he appraised several items, entertained an adventurer, and ran through the occasional dungeon. And so this is how he passes his busy days, all while in the corner of his heart he thinks, “One day the time will come where I’ll get to rejoice over the stress of a big job.”

Here is an everyday story depicting the adventures of how this anywhere and everywhere sort of appraiser passes his days.

Westeller and kgn86tpb like this.
  2. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story sounds interesting, guess I just found a new read to pass my time.

By the way, this quote from Vandalieu you got as your footnote (is that what it's called?) just made my day :-D (or evening)

3. ElefantVerd

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ElefantVerd

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a signature. You can edit yours here: http://forum.novelupdates.com/account/signature