Spoiler Attack and Occupy the Beauty (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 18, 2017.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.sto.cc/book-13438-1.html
    Link to summary: http://www.sto.cc/mbookintro-13438.html

Original Title: 攻占美人

Summary:
    Originally, MC was having a nice life living at home, but then he offended his mother, so his father threw him out and said: go study abroad and only come back in 1 year.
    His name is Tang Lian Zi and not Tang (Sugar) Lianzi (Lotus seed), so why is everyone he meets kissing him? it's as if he's a candy or something...
    (in another country) everything is unfamiliar to him, he doesn't have money....and perverts are not only multiplying, but got more and more demanding/troublesome. just how can he ward them off?!! >_<

Author's tags: quarrelsome but loving couple, city love (modern times), one uke/many semes
    Shou=MC Tang Lian Zi
    supportive character (maybe ML?): Lin Jun Wen

NOTE: the one uke/many semes and then ML's (?) name got me confused...but sounds interesting and like a light read :)
    Novel is finished.

pokes @alexfilia

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  3. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
  4. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    don't think so, i think MC will end up with one of them. but as i said, it confused me since there are contradicting tags in the summary from the author...
    i guess there will be "implied" smut scenes >.< as with most chinese novels...:cry:

mereumsama likes this.
  5. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: Fufufu, how interesting. Many seme... So harem? :hmm: But it’s loving couple... Then, what is? ┐(?>︿<)┌

Tell me there are smut!!! Tell me~

6. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything? MC personality? Is it HE? What is it about?

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Harem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    So the uke gets on with multiple semes?

9. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be that many semes are trying to get with him, so kinda like how reverse harem novels are written (many guys try to get with the girl, but girl only ends up with one guy).

ikayM. likes this.
  10. blaze27

blaze27 ~ Lazy Shadow Lurker ~ |_⊙)

Reading List:
    Link
    Harem? Welp guess I'll pass this one. :sushi_hide:

11. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it fluffy? Not too much dog blood drama? HE?

12. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    wait ? is this harem ending ??
    if yes i want to pass

Arexio likes this.
  13. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t mind harem if a it’s weirdly fluffy and if the smexy scenes are good.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    Arexio and azure_sea like this.
  14. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone read/Mtl yet? :blobReach:

15. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    That‘s what i‘m hoping for. Or at least all nice and fluffy when it comes to MC and ML (i think there will be only one ML in the end)

clear, kiara8 and lazynoodles like this.
  16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    So anyone wanna elaborate if there’s sweet fluff and hot scenes.

17. AmySuzyAhn

AmySuzyAhn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Page 1:
    TLZ (MC) was just enjoying the sun under the tree when a servant comes to call him and tell him that his parents are looking for him. The servant warns him (I think) that his parent's face didn't look good and asked him what has he done now. He brushes it off and goes to meet his parents

MC is accused of being unfilial by his mother. (They talked about some flowers... I don't get it) From my deduction, I think he did something to his mother's garden, maybe that's why they're talking about flowers. His father said that he has already graduated from his university so he should have a taste of the outside world but he refuses. Saying the company already has his elder brother so they don't need him and if they need him to study more he can do it from home. But the father tells him to study abroad for 1 year.

At night he complains to his brother. saying he wants to live peacefully at home. the brother than reprimands him for going against their mother all the time. he gives his puppy eyes towards his brother who gives in and says to go first and let their mom calm down. Then he'll try to convince them to bring him back soon. he hugs his brother in joy and tells him he's the best.

At NY airport. I think he's going to China. MC says angrily that their parents are sending him to a far place and something about them caring that he'll cause more trouble if he stays here(my thinking but not sure about those weird sentences). The elder brother just sighed and asked him if he's scared as he is going far away from home for the first time. MC accepts that he's scared a little bit but reassures his brother that he'll take care of himself. They say their goodbyes there.

MC is sitting on bench hungry. He left his coat which had his wallet and phone in his brother's car. He couldn't check in and now he's penniless. He stops LJW to ask for a favour and he says that he learned magic to perform for his Gf and he wants him to point out mistakes(I'm not sure here). He does some magic thing but LJW is not paying attention to what he is saying but staring at his fair skin and his delicate fingers. MC took some money from LJW and ran off telling he has to meet his Gf. LJW wanted to stop him but his driver comes and interrupts.

I think I can not go on more.... WOw, people who write the summary of many chapters. Heads off to you guys!

Page 2:
    LJW gets angry that the rascal MC ran off with his money. the driver sees his mood and asks if he wants to go now. they get and drives off. In his head, he is cursing MC thinking like he looked like a good kid but stole his wallet. He was like wait and see how I make you pay back.

MC got exhausted and stopped to check and saw that nobody was chasing him and relaxed. He entered a restaurant and ate. When he was about to pay he was pulled by a hard body and the guy started calling him his lover. There was a woman there too, the guy started saying to the MC that the woman was just a friend and not his Gf and not to misunderstand. The woman got angry and told the guy not to look for her again and walked off but accidentally(or not) pushed a waiter to spill drinks on MC. His clothes get wet and the guy took him to his house(like a fool he followed).

In a spacious beautiful room, MC starts to ponder that the guy must be rich. there he stays the night as he doesn't have anywhere to go and the guy promises to drop him home later the next day as it is late at night. they exchange names and the guy is called Brother Yu(I think, if not please somebody correct me) and Yu laughs at MC's name.

Morning comes and MC is shaken awake and he says, Xiao Biao I want to sleep more. Yu asks who that person is, MC gets shocked and wake up and sees him in his bed and complains. he thinks his purity is stained:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and followed by some defining of MCs sexy appearance by the author. Yu doesn't give up and asks about XB once more. MC gets pissed and shouts that it's his dog! Yu is appeased and then changes his tone and says to come eat breakfast.

In an office, LJW is going over some document but he can't stop thinking about MCs face and is distracted. A secretary announces that Manager Wu is back and he tells her to call him over. WXL(manager) comes in and LJW asks him to look for MC. their talk goes like this:
    Uhm, Who?
    A boy?
    His name?
    Don't know.
    Does he live in the city?
    Don't know.
    Then, what do you know?
    :)D:D:D:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

LJW describes his height and complexion and age and ethnicity. WXL asks him where he met(I think) and he replied at the door. WXL asked then rushes off to go check CCTV I think.

I don't think I'll update anymore. too much time-consuming. I might come back to it later. I updated 6 chapters together:eek::eek::eek::eek: since I just realised how the chapters are broken down.:oops::oops::oops::oops:
    Enjoy:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2018
  18. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooo please update more!! So wait a bit, he did the deed with Bro Yu?

19. AmySuzyAhn

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah... Bro Yu only went to wake him up MC since didn't come down for breakfast. I'll see what I can do for the rest... It's late night here. Going to sleep soon~

Who Wins, who loses

In an elegant dining room, the table is filled with a variety of food. Yu keeps putting food on MCs plate telling him to try them while his other hand is on MCs waist. MC laughs and thanked him. He is thinking of a way to get away from him as Yu is stuck to him like a glue. Yu tells him not to call him as Bro Yu, it makes him feel like a stranger and to call him with a nickname. Yu said he’ll call MC ‘Tang Tang’ and so MC hesitantly said he’ll call the other Xiao (it says midnight in MTL so I’m not sure if this is correct I tried googling but nothing similar comes up. If anybody knows please tell me so I can name them correctly) also said that they are not close. MC then asks about his work, like doesn’t he have to go to work. Actually, MC wanted to escape but now can't think of a way to run away.
    They are out shopping I think, Yu wants to help carry all the bags but MC doesn't let him. They notice a thief running away with a female bag. MC without giving a thought ran after the thief with Yu shouting behind him and joining the chase. Yu wants him to stop but he doesn't listen; in the end, Yu agreed and they spilt as there was two street(I think). Yu is sent left while MC goes right. MC runs off the road and captures thief(I think... not too sure what exactly happened). a car was coming towards him and luckily MC wasn't hit but Yu heart hurt seeing MC being so careless.

Meets Again
    MC is gasping for breath when LJW appears before him. he was in the car, MC gets scared seeing his face but tries to act like he doesn't know him. MC was like who are you? LJW laughs and replies how quickly he forgot him and that they must be destined to be friends(something along this line). LJW is like are you running from something again? the MC replies no, I was trying to catch a thief( oh the irony:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:)
    "Seize the thief or be the thief"
    "Really, pursue the thief from some lane"
    "Thief?"
    "Ran off" (I'm not sure if the thief ran off...)
    LJW is like in addition to performing magic you steal and chase. he tells him to come to the station then MC said that LJW doesn't even have any proof of him stealing. LJW opens the zipper of the bag and a wallet falls out and he's was like see, what's this then. MC realises that now he looks like the thief and LJW said let's go to the station. MC then starts apologising and LJW heart softens and asks him the reason for stealing his wallet. MC replies that he has no money and he was hungry. LJW asks about Gf, MC replies that he doesn't even have money to buy food, what Gf he'll have. LJW is satisfied with that answers and tells MC to follow him and makes a deal to make him work to pay back. MC was hesitant, LJW threatens to go the station then MC quickly agree.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2018
  20. AmySuzyAhn

Reading List:
    Link
    They reach their destination and the car door opens, it was a big mansion with a huge beautiful garden. It had a huge fairy tale gate with rows of trees surrounding the pavilion(there is more than a paragraph describing the house).

MC is now sure that LJW is more than just rich, he's filthy rich!

LJW then asks 'Have you stared enough, let's get inside'

MC has black lines above his head, thinking appearances can be kind of deceiving. LJW asks him about his background sorts, at first MC doesn't want to answer and is irritated but still gives in. MC gives his name saying his 20 years old and that his parents left him to fend for himself(in a way it is true but they didn't throw him out since he was young; MC is fooling LJW again). he says that he steals to stay alive; LJW feels sorry for him(I he the ML?) I think LJW asks how come his skin is so fair.... MC answers that he's born with it and thinks to himself 'Is he a detective?'

LJW introduces himself and tells MC to stay there since he has no family and to work too. MC rejects but LJW is ahead and says didn't you say you don't have anywhere to go or are you lying again. MC accepts to stay(Something is weird:confused::confused::confused: here I'm not sure what happened can't understand the sentences).

MC is led to a room and LJW sends WXL(I think it's him) to research about MC and confirm stuff on the phone.

MC is standing in front of the window and thinks to himself 'Will think about tomorrow, the next day and not worry now' and how he is in a new room today again.

The chapters are getting longer and it's taking me longer to arrange the sentences....:sick::sick::sick::sleep::sleep::sleep:o_Oo_Oo_O

ahsudole, Ease, Leir and 11 others like this.