Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Aug 6, 2017.
will Victoria find someone to love? Marietta won't be a problem? Spoilers please?
Victoria avoids all the stupid routes?? (yeah, those routes are stupid, who do that to a 9years old child). how is the relationship between her and her brother?? she avoids him??? ther is a romantic interest for her??
No update on any love interests for Victoria yet, she's at the age of 5 in the latest raws but she contracted the earth spirit and the soon in the next chapter, the spirit of light (I feel like this particular spirit was suppose to belong to the heroine). No Marietta yet, maybe she'll appear in 4 more years when she's 9.
So far, for avoiding stupid routes, it can't be really said yet. The only love interests she has interacted with was her 2 brothers and the knight/guard of the 2nd prince. He's like 20. After a kidnapping incident, the guard had to watch over the MC but she was getting very irritated with him. In the story, he fell in love with the heroine when the 2nd prince did. In his game route, the MC suspects that he pinned the blame of the heroine's harassment onto the MC which caused her to be executed. The reason why she disliked him was because he was very strict as a guard. When she wanted to go out with her brothers, she told him to go in disguise because his appearances were intimidating store owners etc but he refused so it made her enraged. It ends with her having to explain her anger to the pale faced king.
As for her relationship with her brothers, they all became doting towards her, she believes it's due to their mother dying after she gave birth to the MC. They didn't blame her, but only loved her. She was hanging out with her eldest brother (whom had missed her dearly while he was at school) until the two other brothers came, afterwards, she giving them cookies she made with the brothers going "ah~" as they open their mouth for her to hand feed them... I can see in the future that they'll develop a sister complex. As of now, I have yet to see anyone who has shown any romantic feelings towards her.
I kinda wanna see the MC be like a poke master and collect all the high level spirits. So far she contracted the earth and light spirit. After the kidnapping incident she seems to get along with a tsundere wind spirit who is also friends with her earth spirit. All she needs now is darkness, fire, ice and thunder. She has nothing to fear with all these spirits at her disposal
There's also those cute little spirits who had taken a liking to her. She's gaining the attention of both the big and little spirits.
then, the little spirit of chapter 4 is her second spirit??? that why little hughley was annoyed, because there was other spirit trying to lure his master ;-) when and how she meet the little spirits....
That spirit she meets in the end of ch 4 is not a little spirit, she's a high light spirit, also, people found out the MC's earth spirit isn't a little spirit, he's also a high spirit. When she was giving snacks to the wind spirit, lower and intermediate spirits showed up so the MC decided to give them snacks too.
I would like more spoilers on this novel. I fell in love with the adorable mc and her way of talking ! lol it was too cute. This story is too cute. More spoiler please!
Basically, (some of the order might be mixed up)
- MC makes a contract with the high light spirit!
- Light spirit and MC father greet each other as if it was a casual conversation
- They're about to leave until they're stopped by the king who was startled by the turn of events
- MC father explains he also had no idea the earth spirit was a high spirit
- They finally leave!
- People keep trying to send her marriage invites, her daddy disapproves!
- MC eldest brother comes home from school, he had been missing the MC!
- The other two brothers show up, MC hand feeds them all cookies!
- MC plants a lot with Hugh and the light spirit, she gains a green house!
- Hugh later makes medicine with the MC which tastes like green apples
- MC gives it to her father and 7 other people who were working with him
- They realized their tiredness, headaches, and soreness was all gone
- Her father takes her to the medicine division(?) or w.e to show them the medicine
- Guy gets excited, Hugh explains they can't make the medicine without an earth spirit
- MC went out to see her daddy at work, gets kidnapped!
- Father flips out after finding out MC got kidnap, goes out to investigate!
- MC wakes up in a place she doesn't recognize, realizes the earth and light spirit was not with her
- After the MC gets kidnap, she tries to escape via "oh I need to use the restroom" method
- MC sneaks out an open window(?)
- Ends up nearly falling off, Hugh shows up with a wind spirit and tells her to jump, she flew!
- MC jumps into her fathers arms, father explains why her spirits didn't show up
- MC finds out the wind spirit is a tsundere!
- Hugh brings out the culprit
- Culprit can't take anything out of MC's space bag, only she can open it
- MC gives snacks to the wind spirit
- Lower and intermediate spirits show up, MC gives them snacks
- MC gets a bodyguard aka the 20 yr old imperial guard love interest
- MC offers him tea, he declines because he must be on guard!
- MC goes out with her brothers to town but the guard intimidates people
- MC tells the guard to wear a disguise, he disapproves!
- MC is enraged!
- MC ends up in front of the king to explain her anger!
That's it from the latest raws.
wow, that is so beautiful. O_O i wonder when the wind spirit become one of the mc's spirits.
Man that sounds seriously cute.
New chapter :
- It's from one of the MC's brothers POV when they went to town while being followed by the guard
- The MC tells Kyle to switch clothes, he disapproves!
- He follows behind them while still in his uniform.
- It draws a lot of attention and uncomfortable stares.
- MC cries out!
- They go into a store, Kyle causes the clerks to tremble!
- MC decides to leave!
- MC is depressed.
- MC brother takes her to a coffee shop to eat delicious cake!
- They sit together with their servants and maids while escorts stands outside.
- Problem here is Kyle is standing behind a chair...
- MC tells Kyle to sit, he refuses!
- Tears form in the MC's eyes...
- MC chooses what she wants to eat however...
- Kyle stops the MC and taste tests all of the MC's food!
- Tears form in the MC's eyes again...
- MC brother tries to appease her!
- Hugh shows up and asks the MC's whats wrong..
- He seem to not noticed what had been happening.
- Hugh demands to know who made the MC cry!
- Hugh questions the brothers if they made the MC cry, they deny it!
- The MC brother sold out Kyle.
- Hugh looks at Kyle as if he was a bird who was targeting his prey!
*kyaaaaaa* so adorable <3 i want more.
Yeah... Especially Hugh in his too much overprotective mode on...
**Why do I think that MC better suited to spirits as a pairing rather than someone from game....
cuz they don't kill the mc or drag her down a bad end. I also believe the spirits will be loyal to her.
I 2nd that motion.
Any speculations on what will happen to this shitty guard? I mean he pinned crimes on a freaking child to try to get with the heroine in the original life. On that alone I want him to be nailed Princess Wei Yang style.
There's a new chapter out! I'm going to take a look and try to summarize it in a little while.
Here is Chapter 24! I don't know Japanese, so I used Google translate. My brain is kind of fried, but I wanted to give this a shot at least once.
This chapter seems to be told from Miria's (light spirit) point of view, and occurs right after the events of the previous chapter (MC in tears, Hugh glaring at Kyle at the cake/coffee shop).
Miria felt that something was wrong and so hurried over to where MC is (the cake/coffee shop place?)
She sees MC crying and an angry Hugh with the apparent cause being that certain escort.
Miria gets really angry as well but restrains herself from causing mass destruction because MC wouldn't want that.
MC and Hugh (dragging that certain escort wrapped in ivy??) left to go to the castle
MC left her pouch (?) with money and such with Miria and that made Miria happy that the MC trusts her
Miria takes care of everyone else left at the shop (She reminds older brothers that someone needs to tell the King what happened and they ran after MC and Hugh, and tells remaining maids/escorts what to do)
Miria also pays the tab and went to buy more sweets to cheer up MC.
Miria finds that shopping is unexpectedly difficult.
Miria takes out the pouch, but MC only has two kinds of gold coins.
She takes out a white gold coin and says "Is this enough?" and the shop keeper exclaims "Spirit, that's too much!"
"Is that so~" (Miria) then she takes out a gold coin and then "... Gold coins..." (Shopkeeper)
Then Miria thinks 'Oh~? Perhaps, is not this money useless? Shopping is unexpectedly difficult, is it not~.'
The ending was funny, so I tried to give a more thorough summary, but I'm not sure if the humor stayed. Anyways, if there are any issues please let me know and I will edit this post.
As a side note, Google mentioned a 'Lear' and 'Liar'. Does Google mean Ria, our MC? I'm assuming 'Lia' is our MC as well.
@CharlieSierra lear, and liar in google translate mean ria/lia. lol i was like that too. i was like who the heck is this lear.
Separate names with a comma.