Spoiler Back to the Apocalypse (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 13, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean like, 3 months later?

2. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah actually 2 weeks exactly. They update every Monday and there r only 2 more chapters until they drop the series

kiara8 likes this.
  3. Jess18

Jess18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it has been officially dropped now, and then picked up by another translator.

Misaki Yata and kiara8 like this.
  4. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone picked it up and new chapters every 15th and end of month unless otherwise stated by translator

5. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish there's new chapter

6. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a new translated chapter on the 1st and another one should be out on the 15th

7. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it have a HE. MC and ML stayed unharmed and together right?

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    yes

Aster Anemone likes this.
  9. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    :D thank you. Reading mtl:X3:. For some novels mtl gave pretty comprehensible translation (google translation) but some novels are totally nutts in mtl. To top it off looks like reading novels via mtl have effected my speech too plus wrecked my grammar sense (which wasn't that impressive to begin with ):notworthy::confused:

mereumsama likes this.
  10. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    It's fun to read these kind of lighthearted (?) stories sometimes where it's just smooth sailing :D

11. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    When MTL fried the brains, spoiler thread are the place to go... Hahaha

cheerydandan likes this.
  12. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    So I finished MTLing this until the end (sans one chapter and the extras.) I understand now why people said the ending is abrupt.

After recruiting the researchers from the capital base, MC and ML returned with their entourage, picked up two zombies as coolies, and settled down in King's Town/King's City. The end.

There's no development about the researchers creating a formula to revive the unusable soil or antibodies that prevent people from becoming zombies. They have no enemies they can't fight. They made peace with the strongest 7th-grade zombie boss that won't make trouble with the human. MC has space that can farm crop and cattle so no lack of food there. They basically have no worries whatsoever. So the end of the novel.

I do wish to know what happened with the stepmother and the sister tho.

ML being a 5th-grade abilitist was known throughout the capital base. One night after a banquet, MC and ML went into the space and discovered the lotus producing seeds in the pond. They ate the seeds and cultivated their abilities. Since they didn't come out from their room, the team said to the public that they disappear.
    The Zhou family (stepmom's family) didn't want ML to become a threat to them. Stepmom thought ML and MC had an accident and couldn't leave the house, so if the team guarding the house is sent away, she can kill the two.
    In the base, people need to contribute to stay. After dilly-delaying for 10 days, the team still had to leave to complete a mission.
    MC finally finished upgrading his power. They then realized they've been gone for 10 days. And then.....
    And then I don't wth happen. I can't find chapter 121. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Anywho, in chapter 122, the team had trouble in their mission. The mission was a cooperation of teams sent by the four great families in the Capital, with Zhou Yuanjing being the leader. OTW to a military factory they want to raid, the team was attacked by zombie rats. They later found meteorite stones under their cars that attracted the zombies. They were injured and three were bedridden. No death.

13. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    did Yang Wenhao and co return and make any troubles? or were there any news of them afterwards.?

What about the old couple and son?

14. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I remember. The couple get off from MC and ML's caravan to go to boys hostel where they thought their son might be and later that place was also attacked. Can't remember more but I think there was this instance where MC had the old pic of the son and later he recognize someone as the old couple's son.
    I read a long time ago so lots of things might have been mixed. Don't take this blob seriously :blobpopcorn:

Ease and Shizun like this.
  15. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC, Yang Wenhao aimed for the same prison as ML for a base, which I found really weird because ML, MC and the group had to travel sooooo far. So how did Yang Wenhao appeared there? Am I mistaken or were there two Yang Wenhao?
    But for sure, aside from these two men, there's another guy aiming for the prison. So that's three-way struggle there. Of course, ML steamrolled them all because he has better weapons and more supplies. Have I mentioned that they rob an armory? Well, they did. So standard military arms they had.
    Then there's another used-to-be-member guy in K City. He lamented that his people turned to zombies one by one. One person turned into a zombie and scratched another guy, that guy turned into a zombie and scratched another, that another turned into a zombie and scratched some more. When he saw ML and MC arrived in the city unharmed, with enough supplies, he regretted ditching ML before.
    Fortunately for him, ML at that time recruiting people to go to the Capital Base, so ML accepted him back while keeping an eye on him. He has a boy with him, Li Ran, a younger brother of a man who turned zombie. IINM, that guy surname Li was one of the guys who was mentioned in the mutiny chapter.
    Might be BS. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

16. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yea, yang wenhao sounds like plothole. Did he ever regret forsaken ML team?

The other guy is likely the guy whose younger bro was bitten in the apartment.

17. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    If he did regret it, it was very mild. Because YW rejoined ML early on, among the earliest to join the base in fact. As such he has minimal loss, minimal regret.

Shizun likes this.
  18. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
  19. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They do end up together?
    I thought I had read that although they end up together, one of them travels to another dimension or something like that but maybe I'm confusing that with another novel.

Are they obsessed with each other like the couple in thrive in catastrophe were? Is the smut just as good?

The zombies are high functioning enough to love!?! What is this haha.

Thanks for picking this up @xiin