Short Story Balthazzar's definitely not R-18 Collection

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Balthazzar, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kenedy5 How much free time do you have?

2. Deleted member 32451

Deleted member 32451 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    At least 5 hours every day? Btw your short stories are awesome, keep up the good work bro

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  3. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    <>_<>

Deleted member 32451 likes this.
  4. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a lot of short story. So, why is this not on community fiction?

5. Miyuu

Miyuu ☆Innocent & Harmless☆The most normal☆『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~ you finally posted them huh? good job Balthy~
    (y)(y)(y)
    but this is not all... is it?

Deleted member 32451 likes this.
  6. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    cuz community fictions has no short story tag
    >_> maybe.... maybe not

Setra likes this.
  7. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    cute... I love the hamtaru avi lol (Also I wished you tagged me too, but I think it was a good idea you didn't)

8. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link
    short story tags exist in community creations iirc~

9. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    and this thread is inn the short story tag under community creations........ tiz why I put it here

10. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    “How’s it feel to be queen huh?” My words were met with a sly mischievous grin and a playful gaze. “Feeling on top of that world Mooch.” I returned her words with a grin of my own and leaned in to give her a kiss. However, she put a finger up to my lips with a sparkle in her eyes. “Not now Mooch, wait til tonight.” Seeing that sparkle coupled with her words were enough for me to get a little impatient. Time needed to move faster.

Ruler of the royal court, a title given to only a single person per generation. They, she in this case, held the most power in the entire country, capable of going to war on less than 10 words. For certain reasons, the spouse of the Queen or King didn’t have as much power as them. It was different before, but the ‘royal-in-law’ had abused it, thus making us change the law for generations to come. This time around, the Queen will end up being married to me. Neither the power nor the glory were things I gave too much attention too. Sure, they gave some specific advantages, but I would give them up in a heartbeat if I had to choose between them and her.

Walking through the halls of the castle, everything was quite new to me. It hadn’t been long since she was instated as Queen, and this was the first time I had been in the castle for such a length of time. This was also the first time I was here for sightseeing purposes. Thinking of this, I couldn’t help but hum a tune and skip along the halls, drawing the prying eyes of the servants. Tonight would be our first time in the castle, and along with that brought a certain amount of excitement.

Now though, it was still midday, and she was serving in the court, doing her daily duties as royal ruler. I had offered to help before we parted ways but she merely grinned and sent me away, saying I would need my strength. She always was a little cocky, but it’s never me who succumbs first. Both she and I knew this but she still played such games, though I suppose it’s just a part of her nature. Time passed quickly, the sun going further and further down until it was time for her to retire. Making my way to her workplace, I couldn’t help but smile slightly as I thought of her.

Phoenix eyes, auburn hair, supple lips… few flaws were present on her form as well. As time progressed, our people started becoming more and more attractive which continuously raised our standards, but even then, she was at the absolute pinnacle. A beauty unmatched in history. My luck was just that good. Maybe I saved the world from destruction in my past life, who knew? On my way there, I spotted her leave the room and turn to me. A smile brightened her features as she came my way at a brisk pace.

I took her hand in mine and without any words, we walked back to our rooms. It had been almost over a week since our last coupling, and both of us were eager to catch up on lost time. Though, we kept it on the inside, appearing like a pure couple to the outside eye. Filled not with lust, but with love. Of course, between us, there was both love and lust, each in copious amounts. Giving a few curt, quiet greetings to the various servants, we had finally made it to our room. Calmly, we walked inside, but as soon as the sound of the door closing was heard, she pounced.

Immediately bringing me into her embrace and pulling me into a kiss that was nothing short of atomic. Thinking of it, she had been extremely amateurish when we first started so I had always suspected I was her first. First in pretty much everything that is. Love, kiss, relationship, etc. Now though, she had my rapt attention as she started slowly undressing me in a way that made you lose control ever so slightly until you explode. Not wanting to wait for her to finish, I grabbed her and gently pushed her to the bed. Who cared if we soiled a pair of clothes or two? We did have our own servants to clean it up for us.

As I looked into her eyes, and she gazed into mine, love sparked something inside of us that only enraged the flames of passion in our hearts. Lust had overtaken both of us and the ensuing pleasures made both of us go mad. Nothing could bring us apart, nothing in the world.

Months Later

Lately, I think she has been getting a tad bit stressed out at the very least. Her actions have been getting crueler and more decisive, but towards me, not a single feeling has diminished, it has only grown stronger. I convinced myself that the nature of the job changed her slightly, but I couldn’t help but have my own doubts.

3 Years Later

Glancing at the ring on her finger, a smile came to my face. Laying in my embrace was the queen, my wife. She slept ever so soundly, and I couldn’t help but kiss her forehead. This action roused her from her slumber and as she looked at me, clarity returned to her eyes and a smile tugged at the edge of her lips. She wrapped me back in an embrace and snuggled closer to my body, before staring at me and simply closing her eyes, falling back to sleep.

That small confrontation was all I needed to understand that she wanted me, but she was much too tired. Her work had grown more and more intense with the war between us and the neighboring country. I helped when I can, but that did little to relieve her workload. Ever since she had been instated, she had changed. More ruthless, cruel, power hungry… ambitious. She had started a war with the country nearest to us using the growing population as an excuse. The only constant was her love towards me. Of course, as I thought that, I knew I would be behind her one hundred percent. Thus, the slow warm embrace of sleep took me in.

5 years later

We had won the war, but the look in her eye was changing, and I feared for her. Once more, the feelings we held for each other had spiked, but she was becoming more and more cold to the outside war. The war prisoners were slaughtered, the commoners made slaves. She had been disregarding the general populace on our own kingdom as well. Though not to any huge degree. However, despite this, I had to stand by her.

1 Year Later

“What have you done?!” The words were dredged up from the deepest parts of my heart, and were unleashed with a previously unknown anger. Not to mention she, even I was shocked I had such an overbearing tone. Maybe it was because of this that she started to tear up as she looked at me with hurt eyes. The words in my mouth were bit back as I stood. Moving towards her, I could see that she trusted me, even if I had just hurt her slightly.

I sighed and brought her into my embrace. Her previous silence disappeared, and in it’s place were her sobs. I stroked the back of her head before kissing her shoulder, her stomach pressing against me. She was pregnant, almost a couple months now. She had recently made a trip to the neighboring kingdoms and it didn’t go well. She, in a burst of anger, almost ruined our relationship with them, almost causing another war. Of course, I could blame her but that would get us nowhere. Or maybe it’s what I should’ve done, maybe it would have led to a different ending.

2 Years Later

Tears silently poured from my eyes as the ambassadors surrounded me. One from each of our neighboring kingdoms, each one with the same deal. Kill the queen or face war. They claimed she was a danger because of ambition, but I knew that every side held the same ambition. It was obvious they had struck an alliance but what could I do? I had weeks before they went to war, and in this time, I grew more and more haggard. I could see the worry in her eyes and it only made me feel guiltier, until one day, I broke down when cradling our child. I clutched the small lifeform and maybe it sensed that I was crying, but she cried too. I had decided what I had to do.

Waiting until nightfall was hardly a hard task, but my previous drive completely disappeared when she entered the room, beaten down from her work. A lump in my throat appeared as I looked at her, and she looked at me. “What’s wrong?” The words hammered against my heart and without knowing it, tears began dripping from my eyes. Concern appeared in her eyes as she brought me into a hug and led me to bed.

Our daughter was fast asleep as my wife laid us down and held me close, caring for me. Just like this, I had fallen asleep.

With empty eyes, I cradled my wife. Bloodstains on my hands and a look of confusion etched into her face for eternity. My eyes were red, but I could cry no more. I scream interrupted my thoughts as a servant spotted the scene. I didn’t care though, only one thing mattered as of now. Clutching the corpse of my wife as if I was afraid that she would somehow leave if I let go. She had already left, departed from this world. It wasn’t long before guards arrived and ripped me from her corpse, but all I felt was a faint amount of panic and some surprise.

Hours later and I was in a cell, hands still fraught with blood. It was there that I sat, it was there that I cried, and it was there that I was died. Stabbed by guard who held one sided feelings towards the queen. What became of my daughter, I knew not. What happened to the kingdom, I knew not. Whether or not the kingdoms kept their word, I cared. As of now, in my last breaths, all I could do was wonder if I could’ve done something to stop this. All I could do was wonder if it was my wife’s ambition that led to this situation. or my own.
    @Kenedy5 here's another free time waster

11. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    -Me looking through these stories-
    [​IMG]

12. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    19665.png nope~ 19665.png really~

13. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
  14. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh your last story feel kinda dull~ really~

15. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    started as something....
    got bored as hell and rushed the ending

16. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    19637.png

17. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    Added more content. Just skip past what you read before for the content if you read the one from before

“Want to know the meaning of life? Want to live… a real life?”

John Smith blinked as he saw the pop-up on his screen. A confused look came over his face as he immediately thought that he’d been hacked. However, he didn’t quite know how to deal with a situation like this. Did he report it to the police or…. well what else could he do?

Racking his brain for the answer, he decided to go with the flow and click ‘no’. The message disappeared from his screen and he visibly slackened, no doubt relieved that nothing happened. However, just as he was about to open up Starcraft, another message popped up as a dark look came over John’s face.

“Want to know the meaning of life? Want to live… a real life?”

Looking at the profound question, John was even more confused than before but he was quickly becoming agitated. John grit his teeth as he tapped the power button on his computer, after all, resetting it should wipe away the problem right? To his annoyance however, the computer wouldn’t turn off no matter what. He even unplugged the damn thing but it was still turned on! What kind of hacker could do this? Finally, he calmed himself down before he punched his computer dead center.

“Fuck!”

John cursed as he cradled his hand. That would teach him to settle his anger issues with his fists. To his horror, he looked back at the computer and saw that the screen hadn’t even cracked, which was complete and utter bullshit. Last he checked, computers were not fist-proof. Rubbing his bruised fist, John was completely out of his wits. He was quickly running out of options but he suddenly thought of a nearby shop. Scratching his head, he pulled out his phone and scowled when he saw missed calls from his family. Several calls and texts that he promptly ignored before calling some tech support place nearby.

They told him that they would have a representative over as soon as possible and feeling relieved, John agreed. Of course, that ‘as soon as possible’ translated to several hours before some scrawny kid walked into his house and made his way to the computer with little to no small talk. After almost an hour of the guy standing by his computer, John had expected it, but finding out that even these guys didn’t know what was wrong with it annoyed him to no end.

“Just load it up in my truck and we can examine this back at the shop.”

Sighing, John almost agreed to the request but something stopped him from agreeing.

“Alright, but it’s getting late. Come back in the morning and in the meantime I’m going to try a couple more things.”

The kid looked almost as annoyed as he was when the words came out of his mouth but he restrained his attitude and nodded before leaving. Closing and locking the front-door, John walked to his kitchen. Opening his fridge, he retrieved a beer and popped the top before he started downing it. It was bitter. He hadn't managed to find a good bar in the surrounding area to get some good tasting alcohol. Like a cosmopolitan or something. He didn't give a damn about street cred if it meant drinking something that tasted like watered down piss. However, he kept drinking the bitter drink time and time again.

In less than a minute, half was gone and John made his way over to the computer. Fiddling around with it for a couple minutes, he ended up grabbing the mouse and dragging it over the yes option. ‘I mean, why not right? What’s the worst that could happen?’ With that thought, John no longer hesitated and agreed to the pop-up. Then everything went black.

John shot up from his sleep, disorientated. He felt a wave of bile rush up his throat and he leaned over to the side before heaving out his dinner on the floor. After a couple seconds of feeling horrible, he had the mind to look at his surroundings. He expected to be passed out in the kitchen or something similar, but the small, warm room was foreign to his house.

Stunned, John continued looking around thinking he had been kidnapped before he spotted four other people behind him, each one staring at him with some level of blatant amusement. Three men and one woman, standing and staring at him like the newest attraction at the zoo. Through the rancid taste of stomach acid and beer, John managed to spit out a couple mildly incoherent words.

A punch landed on his gut and a loud crack resounded from the area of impact. Blood mixed in with the bile that was continuously spilling out of his mouth. John was far too disoriented to notice that the aggressor no longer paid any more attention to him and walked away towards a couple other people who seemed like they hadn’t even noticed what had transpired.

As soon as John got his bearings, his mind was thrown around once more when a flood of information entered his brain further intensifying his pain. He was in a game? No, this was real life, but this was currently a game of life and death. He had to survive, and to do so he needed to get stronger. Agreeing to that pop-up thrust him into this game of life and death, where he would jump from fantasy world to fantasy world trying to survive.

After sorting through the information, he could barely focus in on one the voices of those around him because of the pain plaguing him. “....Team India, so we have the same deal as last time.” Confused, John couldn’t understand what they were talking about as a pressure was placed on his neck and he blacked out.

----------

“We’re giving more newbies to Team India?! Why can’t we-” Smack. A pristine, white tooth flew out of the speaker's mouth as he was smacked by a man of smaller stature. “We can’t do anything about it Joseph. If we don’t, we die. You know how Team India works.”

“But-”

“No buts goddamnit!”

The first man opened his mouth but stayed silent. Surprisingly, the tooth that had just been smacked out was already growing back in. The smaller man looked at the few newbies who had already been knocked out by him and sighed silently. Complicated emotions fluttered in his eyes and a bitter taste filled his mouth because of what he was about to do. However, he had no choice, how else would they survive past this movie?

---------------

Opening his eyes, John could see a couple people nearby who were in an unconscious state. In total, he could see around 8 people lying on the floor. Disrupting his concentration, a laugh bursted through the air but John didn’t dare to move as he didn’t want to be knocked out once more. So, he closed his eyes to the point where he could still see, but it looked like his eyes were closed. Looking to his unconscious ‘companions’, he saw a pair of feet walk up to one. John was still curious as to what the man was doing as he breathed in and out, mild amounts of pain with each breath.

John froze when a warm liquid splashed over his face and suddenly, he couldn’t see. Some of it got into his mouth and a coppery taste was etched onto his tongue. Opening his eyes all the way, John stared wide eyed as the unconscious man’s head burst into pieces with a single punch from the standing man. Frozen in fear, John watched on as the man walked to the next unconscious person and repeated his actions.

“Huh? This one is cute, let’s play with her first.” After that line came from some person standing off to the side, at least 7 laughs were heard. “Boss, can we?” The silence only lasted a second before a gruff voice split the sound of silence. “Sure, but wake ‘er up first. I like hearing their screamin’.” Lustful laughs arose from the crowd of men as John lay frozen on the floor. Barely able to control his breath, John never even had a passing thought about trying to save the woman. The only thing he was thinking at this moment was how he would escape.

Maybe he could use this as a distraction for his getaway. It couldn’t be said that John was a coward, but the scene before his eyes was just too fear inducing. He looked on as the woman gave a confused sound upon waking up, which was then greeted by the sounds of crooked laughter. “Where…?” John watched on as a scream erupted from her lips when one of the men seized her and he could finally get a good look at the men that were standing in front of him.

The fact that they weren’t American immediately struck John as strange. They looked like they might be from India or somewhere near there. Or that is what their garb says about them. Ripping off the woman’s clothes clothes, the hungry looks on the men struck some primal instinct within John and the only thing he could compare them too was a pack of wolves. No, a pack of devils. A shrill scream erupted from the girl once more as sweat start to drip off John’s back. Looking around, John noticed that none of the men were paying attention to him so he got into position and started crawling away slowly, one small movement at a time.

However, looking around, where should he go? The surroundings were clearly unknown to him. How could he know which way to go? Which way leads to safety, and which way leads to death. It looked like he was in some forest but there were pathways and other things that led him to believe that he was in some campground and he immediately blanched upon realising this fact. If he truly was jumping from movie, to book, to game, to whatever else, there was a single world that stuck out which took place at a camp, one of the movies that was heralded as housing the king of killers, Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th.

P.S: Yes peeps, I know the first movie had Jason’s mother as the antagonist
    P.S.S: Will this get continued? Probably not which is why I'm posting it here for all the TI fans

19. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    “Andrew! Planning to clock in anytime soon?” Looking up from his desk, Andrew saw a middle aged man with a smile on his face standing over him. Around the room, he heard snickers and laughs from his fellow classmates. He put on a fake smile, rolled his eyes and stared back at his teacher, “Of course teach, I had only dreamed of the day when I learned what underwear Shakespeare wore!”

The teacher laughed slightly and went back to the front of the classroom. Andrew shook his head and look to his side to see two contrasting sights. Sitting in the desk to his right was one of his friends, Sam. She was cute but not beautiful and it was clear that she was still growing. She looked at him and shook her head, admonishing his behavior.

Andrew sighed, since the time he got to know her she would definitely lean more towards being an obedient person. Following rules and not making trouble for other people, it made her seem like she was a stick in the mud but most people who hung out with her knew she was more adventurous than she seems.

A little farther down the aisle of chairs, Andrew saw his other friend Ricky. The person in question grinned at Andrew and gave him a thumbs up, which Andrew returned quickly. Lifting his head up higher, Andrew looked up at the whiteboard to see his teacher delving into the intricacies of shakespeare’s works so that when he was held at gunpoint, he would be able to accurately deliver the information to save his life.

Hours passed and they were sitting in the same class albeit on math instead of english now. “So as I was saying before Kenny, the quadratic equation can be linked to vertex form as long as you convert it back into standar-”

An alarm rang out from the loudspeakers and the kids in the classroom groaned at it. One kid looked at the teacher and voice out his displeasure, “Yo Mr. Garcia, how come you didn’t tell us there was a drill today?” The teacher was frozen in place and ignored the boy. A couple seconds later, he quickly put down the book in his hand and walked to the door, closing the shades, locking the door, and turning off the lights.

Seeing their teacher’s hasty reactions, most of the kids went silent. Andrew had a strange look on his face as he signaled for Ricky and Sam to get down. The two followed his actions and the three sat under the desk, the rest of the students following suit soon after.

“I want this room completely silent from here on out.”, whispered the teacher in the darkness.

After a couple minutes, gunshots were heard and they were accompanied by screams. Andrew broke out in cold sweat and almost every kid in the class widened their eyes at the sounds. Some of the kids in the classroom started shivering from fear. This was after all, a highschool classroom and none of them were mentally prepared for such a situation.

A little bit later, a quiet voice was heard in the halls outside of the classroom. “What do these people think turning off the lights is going to do? Stop us from killing anyone?”

Another voice sounded out a moment after. “Well, it’s supposed to give us the illusion that the class is empty but.... I think that if anything, it’s to give the kids a sense of security.”

“Hmmm…. maybe.”

The voices continuously drew near and they stopped right outside the door. “This one locked too?”

The door handle clanked slightly, showing that it was unopenable through regular means. “Yep.”

“Then open it up.”

At this point, Mr. Garcia got up and opened the back door, quietly calling the kids to get out before it was too late. Everyone got up to rush quickly but it was only one door and there were around forty students that needed to escape. Despite the urgency of the situation though, the room was nearly silent as kids made their way out of the class into the back hall, silenced from fear.

“And I almost got it.” The door handled clicked slightly, and the rushing of kids to the back hall was made more prominent, everyone full on sprinting as soon as they got out. Andrew, at the very back was breathing heavily as he put Sam and Ricky in front of him, the last 10 or so students still needing to get through.

Andrew was paralysed as Mr. Garcia stepped in front of him to face the two coming in from the door as he pushed Andrew towards the back hall. Andrew rushed out alongside Sam and Ricky and a couple seconds later, he heard Mr. Garcia tried to talk to the two intruders. “The students are the future of this nation…” As his voice got farther away, Andrew felt more guilt at leaving his teacher on but he pressed forward.

After turning a couple corners, Andrew saw the students clogging the hallways and used his height to look over a couple people and see that the people at the front couldn’t open the door. Cursing under his breath, Andrew grabbed Sam and Ricky by the arms and led them into a dark science room on the side. “Hide!”

A gunshot echoed through the hallways and Andrew felt a disgusting feeling settle in his gut. He didn’t want to think about it but his teacher was probably dead. Trying to distract himself, Andrew made sure Sam hid in one of the storage closets, under some shelves so she wouldn’t be seen if they opened the door unless they actually walked in and looked around.

Looking over to his other friend, Ricky glanced back at him before hiding under the sink. Quickly surveying the room, Andrew hid himself in a locker that faced the door. From here, he couldn’t see the closet Sam was in, but he could see where Ricky hid himself. Looking out the door, he could see that most of the students hid but there were some trying to desperately get the door open.

One student looked back and paled immediately before rushing at the door. Followed by the sound of a gunshot, he fell down and a pool of blood puddled on the floor. Andrew widened his eyes and tried to get his breathing under check. A couple more gunshots sounded out amongst the screams and Andrew knew the students in the hall were probably either dead or injured.

“What are these schools teaching the kids nowadays? We obviously blocked the door, so why were they trying to open it?”

Footsteps made their way down the hall and Andrew got a look at the two. Honestly they looked like any two regular guys you would see out on the street.

“Dunno but that couldn’t have been all of them. Before we killed him, that teacher said there was only 30 but that was only 12. Look around in the rooms.”

Panicking mentally, Andrew didn’t dare to make even the slightest movement. Watching the door, he saw the two shooters split up looking quite bored, luckily neither entered the room he was in so Andrew felt relieved. As time passed, his momentary relief was quickly overcame by panic as he started sweating more and more. Despite this, Andrew couldn’t keep his eyes off the door.

Every so often, a gunshot accompanied by a scream would sound out further instilling fear into Andrew. After a minute or so of silence, Andrew watched both of the men come back into his line of sight.

“That makes 24 now right?”

“Yep.”

“Only 3 rooms left to go now huh?”

The other man nodded before speaking out. “I’ll get this one.” He said as he started heading into the room Andrew, Ricky, and Sam were situated in. Scared to the point that he nearly stopped breathing, Andrew widened his eyes as he watched the man walk around the room step by step, checking under things as well as in them.

Andrew felt worried for his friends before he mocked himself internally. Why did he worry for his friends before worrying for himself?

“Let me think…. hmm.”

The man walked out of Andrew’s sight towards the closet Sam was in. A gut wrenching feeling settled itself in his gut as Andrew heard the man’s footsteps go towards the closet. In less than 10 seconds the man walked up to the closet and grabbed the handle, the silence in the room was shaken by the creaking door opening up.

Clenching his teeth, Andrew fought himself mentally. He grew up with Sam and he was just going to abandon her here? No! He wouldn’t. Bracing himself for his impending death, Andrew placed his hands on the locker door and exerted strength but the door wouldn’t budge, not because it was locked shut though. The strength Andrew summoned disappeared instantly as soon as he committed.

‘Fuck! Just let me go out!’

Clenching his teeth hard enough to where blood was drawn, Andrew still couldn’t bring himself to open the locker door. Despair took over his features as he heard a light voice whimper and scream and he knew it to be Sam as the sound of a fist meeting flesh sounded out. With legs that threatened to give out, Andrew tried one last time to barge out of the locker but in the end, he simply couldn’t do it.

At that moment, a loud bang sounded out but it wasn’t the sound of a gunshot. Looking out, Andrew witnessed Ricky rush out of his hiding place while screaming heavily.

“Get away from her you bastard!”

Andrew was stunned momentarily but the sight allowed his adrenaline to override his fear as he shot out of the locker and rushed towards Sam, Ricky at his side.

“Oh, there more here?” A deep voice rang out and Andrew saw the man look away from an unconscious Sam to look at Andrew and Ricky. Quickly, Andrew decreased his pace and dashed to the counter on the left, grabbing some glass beakers. Seeing the man raise his gun in their direction, Andrew’s mind went blank as he threw the beaker at the man.

A gunshot rang out and Andrew nearly stopped in his tracks but his adrenaline outdid the pain and he increased his pace again. A crash sounded out and Andrew saw the beaker smash on the wall next to the man but the glass shards travelled little distance, only managing to scratch the man in question.

The man switched targets from Andrew to Ricky and seeing this Andrew saw Ricky brace himself. Andrew sped up and quickly pushed Ricky out of the way as the gunshot rang out again. “Uggh.” Feeling another intense onset of pain, Andrew looked down and saw two dark spots of red staining his shirt.

In his moment of hesitation, another gunshot rang out and when Andrew looked up, Ricky fell down to the floor, a pool of blood surrounding his head. “Ricky!” Andrew shouted as he himself collapsed. Adrenaline could only push you so far. Smashing his fist on the floor, Andrew tried to stand but he couldn’t. Looking at his killer, hatred swam deep in his eyes.

Ignoring the kid bleeding out on the floor, the killer turned his attention back to the unconscious girl. He raised his gun and pointed it at the girl’s head.

“SAM!”

Lowering his gun, the man looked back to the hate filled Andrew.

“It seems that there truly are some people in this world who at least know the meaning of loyalty.” Said the man as he looked at the soon to be dead boy. “Unfortunately, such feelings won’t get you far.”

The man turned back around and raised his gun. “NOOOOOO!”

‘BOOM’ A gunshot rang out and Sam’s life was stolen from her in front of Andrew’s eyes.

“Listen closely boy, being a hero will only lead to your death, remember this.” Raising his gun once more to the boy on the floor, another gunshot rang out and Andrew lost his life as well.

Walking out of the room, the man met his accomplice who came out of a seperate room, wiping the blood off his hands. “Meet any trouble?” The other man said.

Turning his head to look back to the dark science room stained with blood the man shook his head. “Nope. Come on let’s go.”

20. mrawesome69

mrawesome69 I'm getting too old for this shit

Reading List:
    Link
    What made you write this balty?

Too much of that shit happening?