LCD Battle Through the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Aicila, Nov 12, 2015.

1. BusyBee

BusyBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is as you say... I really enjoyed the beginning stages where he diligently trained and we got to see him interact with the people of the town and the politics and stuff. The alchemical parts were especially nice as well. Now, it's kinda boring and the harem tag is kicking in. Girls show up, likes him, he moves on, new girls show up. At least the romance is somewhat more meaningful than the other harem Xianxias out there.

Aicila likes this.
  2. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I think that the character interactions have been the more interesting parts of the novel. The fighting to me just doesn't seem as interesting, although I guess it's pretty different that he can fight at three different levels (ruler or not+Yao Lao). Hopefully he gets back to some more interpersonal interactions soon instead of 'forging himself' out in solitude.
    I'm wondering when he is going to start travelling with someone. I half thought he was going to take Qing Lin along having some crazy snake eyes and all (how convenient) and maybe he'll pick her up on the way back but we'll have to see!

BusyBee likes this.
  3. BusyBee

BusyBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really didn't like the Qing Lin Deus Ex Machina in the recent chapters. And the biggest thing about it was, everyone was so nonchalant about her being able to do it. The super powerful monster became her pet and then they faded into the background? What is that? Things like that makes me want to drop novels, but we'll see.

Aicila likes this.
  4. MDM007

MDM007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped this way back around chapter 165. But I planned to come back for the fight with the MC and his fiancé (ex fiancé?). So my question is.... Is it time to start reading this again? If not, does anyone know the FUTURE chapter number where the MC and his fiancé fight. Thanks!

5. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know the exact chapter number but it will be at least 100+ chapters from now.

6. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the Manha version I think its still probably 60-100 chapters away, if not more. Its interesting but I'm liking The Great Ruler and Wu Dong Qian Kun more recently.

7. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the fight is better than the manhua version...that was so unfulfilling.

8. MDM007

MDM007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Turbe @Parth37955 Thanks! I think all start trying to read it again around chapter 300..;)

9. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea it kind of was but then again the manhua is what 150chapters in yet around 300-400 chapters in the novel. Crams way to much content so the novel is more detailed. One of the few that the manhua is actually decent to read, compared of others.

10. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I mean the one for DD completely sucked. The one for TDG doesn't seem bad, but the art style is throwing me off a little.

11. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea the DD one did suck. How about the radical changes of 'grampa Doehring' into a sexy women? Most of these changes are more because of there is a different demigraphic for the reads (novel vs manhua) but I agree most of them are very sub-par.

12. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. The one for BTTH is way too comedic, compared to how serious the novel is. BTW, to get to the fight it might take about 20-30 weeks, so about half a year to get there (not that long when you think about it)

13. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    For that fight scene? Yea I'm guessing 30-45 weeks before we get there. I know of a few upcoming arcs and I'm half-interested in them but will see how the novel displays them.

14. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nice that he got the power up but with time ticking down I am curious as to what lvl she is. other than the initial lvl stated in the beginning nothing has been stated over the last 3 yrs.....I hope it isn't close, love to see him be a full rank above her.

15. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    She was so much higher then him during the initial encounter. They will probably be really similar ranks (guessing) but his battle experiences will be better and win. Although I would like to see him a whole rank below and she acts the arrogant girl she is and then gets destroyed. Will make me feel happy.

16. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    as long as it's not like the manhua, I'll be happy, jana~ The fight sucked in the manhua, jana~

17. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped a lot from it so I don't really know much other then it's rushed for most of it. Not to mention they go through almost 200-300 novel chapters in 150 manga chapters.

One thing is the manga states his flame is blue and the novel states a different color. Now im forgetful so might be wrong or flip flopped.

18. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    it's green in the novel, jana~ they changed a lot about the fight in the desert, jana~

19. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea it was purple then green. wasn't she like 3 stars Dou Zhe, and hes what Dou Shi or Da Dou Shi?

20. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    So Hai Bo Dong doesn't change into a child appearance which should be another change. I skipped most of that arc but well I thought that is why he followed our MC.