Spoiler Beastly Fēi that Go Against the Heaven: Coerced by the Huáng Shū

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ria_AlDub16, Feb 10, 2017.

1. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    The chess boy so sad I quite liked him, they adopted son hahahaha

2. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Wherever you where the emperor is really stupid no matter what! So well, that's all jajaj
    Begin used by the reasons and the subjects and for fame and love and money and till the end used by a woman who loved another man ahhh so poor

Shem likes this.
  3. SABRIAN17BRUNTTE

SABRIAN17BRUNTTE New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to ask and please answer me because i like this novel ,is the ML was in love with his ex fiance

4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean if he still had feelings for her? If that's what you're asking, then no. Once he found out she was alive he was startled but didn't go crazy in trying to find her. When he found out she's been wanting to kill the MC, he decided that he'll take whatever action he needed to to protect the MC. Later when he does encounter his ex-fiance, I think he wanted to kill her because she keeps trying to kill the MC (again). He already started to have some feelings towards the MC before the MC encountered his ex-fiance. Even after all the things she kept trying to do to the MC, she believes the ML still wants to be with her, but the ML only shows hostile feelings and actions towards her.

Long story short, his feelings towards the ex-fiance is completely gone.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    Ease, Audene, annkanni and 3 others like this.
  5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    is the ex fiance who poisoned him the emperor's consort??....or is she another ex finace?

6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the one who poisoned him is someone else. I think it was said that the emperor's consort grew up with the ML and had feelings for him, but he had no feelings no romantic feelings towards her whatsoever. She thought she was going to be engaged to him but instead had to marry the emperor. That's why I comment how she self proclaims herself as his "sweetheart". I think after finding out she tries to scheme against the MC, the ML just felt disappointment towards the emperor's consort.

Ease, annkanni, wafflebeauty and 4 others like this.
  7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    how did she try to sheme against the mc?

8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like whenever the MC comes to the palace, she tries to embarrass her, slander her, or try to make the MC look like she did things so she would get punished (if there was anything else, sadly because it had been so long I don't really recall). When the MC's friend betrays her, she tries to work with the ex-friend to scheme against the MC but yeah.. regardless what happens the consort and the ex-friend later had a bad end (although for the ex-friend, it didn't take until WAYYYY later).

Ease, Audene, annkanni and 7 others like this.
  9. SABRIAN17BRUNTTE

SABRIAN17BRUNTTE New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so he did have feeling for her in the paste anyway thank you so much for answering my question

10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the mc ever have children in the story?

11. keitorin

keitorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did they finally marry?

12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped ahead and she does get pregnant but I don't know what happens after.
    I honestly don't remember when they got married.

As mentioned before on my previously spoilers, when they were suppose to get married, there was a misunderstanding that was caused by the ex-fiance. The misunderstanding was that on the day of the wedding, the ML was suppose to come pick up the MC. He never showed up. The MC later went out to find a figure of two people hugging, one being the ex-fiance hugging a man. The MC ASSUMED it was the ML, but it wasn't. Reason why she thought the ML betrayed her was because previously, the ex-fiance told the MC that to cure the ML's poison, they need to extract blood from the MC when she changes eye colors (this is actually true). She then proceeds to tell the MC that the ML knew she wasn't dead and sent her a letter to tell her to come back after he obtained the MC. This is the root that makes the MC start to doubt the ML. Any who, she goes back and tells everyone that the wedding is canceled. The reason why the ML was MIA was because he was attacked(?) or fighting some enemies in the forest.

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    mereumsama, Renn Kazma, Ease and 9 others like this.
  13. keitorin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thnk you. Still reading the raws im on 478 now. Sooo... they did the deed without marrying huh.

14. keitorin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yas! They finally married in chap 585

therandomcookie, Toyo and vsukio like this.
  15. Lcatherina

Lcatherina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm, I've only seen this forum today...., hahaha, since I see that big red spoiler word up there; Soooo:
    - It does has HE
    - They did get married (they had 1 adopted son and gave birth to two others)
    - The grandmother had already died when she returned to her house
    - The ex-fiancee became the emperor's consort, since she was someone who he grew up along with, he did had some feelings to her although it was not love.
    - The female antagonist who kept trying to kill Jing Yue was different person who was Xiao Chen said as someone 'he thought he loved'
    - As for second male lead, I don't think there was a second male lead.... (although you may count the Head Priest of the 'Church'; who happened to has a same face with Jing Yue's former partner, who also was an antagonist, as someone who had give Xiao Chen a sense of crisis)

Hope that may lessened some of your curiosities ^_^

Ps: It was trully fun to read how Xiao Chen changed from someone who was coldly looking for amusement and indifferent to someone who was doting and did what his wife asked....

Renn Kazma, Ease, annkanni and 7 others like this.
  16. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm around chapter 500, and I'm curious about why the 2nd ML (He Lianxiu) kept bothering ML?

I mean, based on the previous spoiler, he was the one that helped ML's 1st love faked her death right?

And then after, he kept bringing ML's previous fiances to see ML's poisoned body, causing all of them to be scared and either seeking to cancel the engagement or suicide (he also brought MC, trying to scare her off)... Then he was also trying to approach MC, fully knew that MC was ML's fiance. It was like he was trying to draw ML's attention. Was he jealous of ML or did he have crush on ML or sth?

17. Khukai18

Khukai18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know which chapter is the shark incident?

18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raws on here. The last chapter I was on was 862 so.. that's quite far compared to the current translated chapters... :blobpeek:

19. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!~