LCD Beseech The Devil

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Gunji Murgi

Gunji Murgi Overlord of all Things Feathered

Reading List:
    Link
    But he actually wants to keep the spear. Also I bet they have a way to find out the killer. And also that old lady was watching him anyway so it wouldn't have worked out anyways

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what he'll tell his tribe about the spear. I'll be surprised if he tells the truth.

But he didn't know she was there and we don't even know if she was connected to the idiot or inclined to save him. As for finding the killer, maybe, but no one ever found out he killed the other two and these tribes aren't major sects with magical treasures to help them divine the truth of things, so I find it unlikely that they'd discover it was him unless he was stupid about how he disposed of the body. So long as the the old woman didn't interfere anyway.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll betray the tribe in an attempt to kill the MC for the crime of placing first in the competition? Also wondering why he'll wind up participating. Maybe the old lady will require it of him if he wants to pursue the girl?

4. klackerz

klackerz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give a better summary for the story. The current one looks interesting but doesn't really explain anything

5. Ra3ie1

Ra3ie1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Coz it's worst er gen's novel, first 100chs are really boring(i dropped after ~90). Also disgusting lvlup and powerranking*Facepalm*

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, three chapters to go from one training point to the next. Hopefully the gap doesn't get any longer than this. There are still three more spots after this plus the actual goal and wasting like a dozen chapters on this would be repetitive and boring.
    Its your basic cultivation novel so far. The setting is a bit unique, but otherwise it should be pretty familiar for anyone who's read a story in the genre. Though the pacing is a bit slower than the norm, but not in a bad way (yet).

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    We can expect some fairly strong reactions next chapter, he won't be stopping until he's in second place this time. I wonder if those two will try to pass him up tonight or if they'll wait till morning. In the latter case, I wonder if he'll have already moved on by then to the 781st step.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh?

I wonder if Chen Chong's last step counted or if he tied with the other guy for 3rd.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww, I was really hoping he wouldn't look. It would have been so funny if he didn't find out he came in second until after the test was over ;)

I wonder if the MC will take the offer of joining their tribe? That Wu Long elder would throw Bai Ling at him if he did ;)

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Something tells me that that's not a safe thing for him to be doing. Its also probably not worth it, even if he actually could win by doing it.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Er Gen is just building tension or if he really will fail to reach the top.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how pissed off Ye Wang is that he blew him off to chase a girl? And how happy that elder will be that the girl he chose to chase was from her tribe ;)

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll participate in the next test because his grandfather asks him to for some reason, or because the prize is worth a ton of money.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason, that just strikes me as a bad idea.

It looks like he really won't be involved in the next two tests. That's just odd for an MC during a tournament arc.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the bags are a trap that allows him to rob everyone who's bought them of everything inside of them?

16. SleepyFox

SleepyFox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure how I feel about him breaking through like this :/ Obviously there should be some sort of detrimental effect for doing so e.g. the brown blood vessels but at the same time, I don't want him to have some sort of crippling issue. I also don't think Er Gen would give him such a crippling issue, I just hope however it's resolved doesn't feel like blatant plot armour.

17. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    could someone explain the leveling system explained until the latest chapter?

18. PiggyBottle

PiggyBottle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be something like

Blood condensation (iirc its like 9 stages before the next level, number of blood veins vary i think)
    Awakened
    Bone Sacrifice

then after that I don't remember/have the english equivalent yet.

strixflash likes this.
  19. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

20. SleepyFox

SleepyFox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the little girl becomes important and then avenges Pipi :cry:
    I'm still confused though, shouldn't Su Ming be having some sort of backlash or weakness from his brown blood veins? He seems fine though.