Discussion Best Female Lead Novel

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by leo.d., Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leo.d.

leo.d. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for some good female lead novels. What do you guys think is the badass, funny, mysterious, or awesome female lead books?

I got one for mysterious, To Be A Virtuous Wife. I know almost nothing about her or what she is thinking.

2. LysUltima

LysUltima Riichi! Tsumo! Toitoi! Suuankou!?

Reading List:
    Link
    Ning Xi from Hidden Marrage~~

#1 badass, awesome, and funny

Harrr and Zenobys like this.
  3. thelurker

thelurker [The Crazy Guy] Death to All BL Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    My Disciple Died Yet Again

4. CyberCypher

CyberCypher Air Breather

Reading List:
    Link
    Princess Fii from I'll live my second life. she is both funny and fights dirty

pinkrainmi likes this.
  5. Renzy

Renzy 『⚓』『JackOfAllTrades』『7years』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Rouxi from My Wife is a beautiful CEO, she's badass in the business world and also has a mysterious background.

6. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poison Genius Consort's Han Yunxi

Rabbitanairy likes this.
  7. AIm21

AIm21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Youjo Senki, Tanya.

JimmyFalcon and Nazgand like this.
  8. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Genius Docter black belly miss jun Wu Xian. One of my best mc. She is only one i like.

9. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Paper back:
    Honor Harrington series
    Island In The Sea Of Time series
    Theirs Not To Reason Why series

Just to name a few.

10. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Doomed to cannon foddle bai xianxian. Sorry it's so hard to recognize mc name.

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  12. SaintxMeow

SaintxMeow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stunning edge is my vote :)

13. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiercer illegimated daughter. I recommend you to read. This novel is best of best novel wher mc is strong badass she doesn't care about statue and rumor. If someone or royalty offend her or her slave she give him or her slap and beat. Even ml horse go stole by her because he try to beat her slave with rope mc beat ml and stole his horse

14. Rabbitanairy

Rabbitanairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My personal favorite is Murong Qi Qi from Demon Wang's Favorite Fei :aww: but I also really like Empress Shen Miao from Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage too :blobmelt:

Also, It's Bai Xiangxiu Alina Moktan :blobReach:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  15. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Eight treasures trousseau mc is strong kind and when she was angry she became badass and fiercer. I like her lot than to be virtuous wife mc.

Thanks it's hard to remember Chinese because they have name like x always X

Chongfei manual A Lou she is cute badass fiercer mc
    Mistake match military general mc is badass fiercer strong
    Princess Wei yang
    The Evil Prince and his Precious Wife: The Sly

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2017
    JimmyFalcon, Octam and Rabbitanairy like this.
  16. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Kumo desuga nani ka . The best.

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  17. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Unprecedented Pill Refiner: Entitled Ninth Young Lady
    Biwitchiing Prince spoiling his wife
    The mc is kickass
    Beastly fei that goes against heavenly
    Wife you can't run after eating.
    Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao

I am a killer
    Captivating crown prince
    Corpse ruler confuse the world

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2017
  18. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hua Xi Wan from Eight Treasure Trosseau, Han Yunxi from Poison Genius Consort, Shen Miao from The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of The Military Lineage, Eliza from Akuyaku Tensei Dakedo Doushite Kou Natta is badass by their own right. Ning Xiaoyao from Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao is funny, even while being badass. Lou Qingwu from Thousand Face Demonic Concubine is badass and mysterious. An Ke Lan from Grabbing Your Hand, Dragging You Away is funny and probably smartest, most relatable to me. I would be like her in this reincarnated-transmigration situation: play a fool cos my confusion took years lol. Qian Yu from Xian Wang Dotes on Wife is the coolest female lead ever. She'll be that pretty leather-jacketed girl in a bar playing electric guitar with cool black outfit, looking like he stole a biker bad boy's outfit and it looks perfect on her, and everytime she spoke it's wisdom that came out. Bai Xiangxiu from Doomed To Be Canon Fodder is the. Most. Lovely. Female. Lead. Ever. Ever!

Li Erqin from The Daily Record of Secretly Loving the Male Idol is funny, witty, unexpected, lovely (second to BXX). Ning Xi from Hidden Marriage is practical and really bold/straightforward? I like her practicality the most.

Shen Li from Accompanying the Phoenix is the most Badass from the Chinese novel, whilst Eliza took the same spot from Japanese novel (all that I have read anw)

There's two most shameless; Zhu Yao (although she has a great share of badassness) from My Disciple Died Yet Again, and Tang Xiao from Why Not Soar Your Majesty

Yes, I have a lot. I mostly read novels with female protags here

JimmyFalcon and Rabbitanairy like this.
  19. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    The good for nothing seventh young lady. That's probably the only female mc novel in my reading list~

20. Rabbitanairy

Rabbitanairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, I could easily add even more to that list since I've read at least 90% of the female MC novels here CN ones anyway with the remaining 10% waiting in my waiting list :blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph:
    I've just put two of my favorites down since it would have taken forever to list them all down

But if I really have too, there's Baili Hongzhaung (Bewitching Prince Spoils His Wife), Su Luo (Demonic King Chases his Wife), Shen Jingbin (The MC is Kickass), Ji Yunshu (Bone Painting Coroner), Hexi (King of Hell), Lin Yixin (Supernatural Girlfriend), Le Yao Yao (The Eunuch is Pregnant), Ling Yue (Miracle Doctor and Abandoned Daughter), Huang Yue Li (Prodigiously Amazing Weaponsmith), Feng Jiu (Mesmerizing Ghost Doctor), Sima You Yue (Insanely Pampered Wife), Ye Qing Lu (Overlord, Love Me Tender), Ye Wan Wan (100% Sweet Love), Bei Wei Wei (A Slight Smile is Very Charming), Shan Shan (Come and Eat, Shan Shan), Gu Sheng(Really, Really Miss You). Huang Bei Yue (Across the Stunning Beast Princess), Pei Ying (Just Blame Me For Being Blind in the Beginning), Little Miss Ghost (Not her name but I like calling her that) (Good Morning, Miss Ghost), Jian Yan (My World Falls into the River of Love), Ding Meng (Marriage Concerto), Mi Qing (Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage), Mary (Albert Ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo go Shomou desu), Su Shuilian (Assassin Farmer), An Ning (Best to Have Met You), Shangguan Ning (Black Bellied President Dotes on Wife), Murong Yun Su (Black Belly Wife), Mu Ru Yue (Enchantress Amongst Alchemists), Gu Ruoyun (Evil Emperor’s Wild Consort), Wei Luo (Chongfei Manual), Yun Qian Meng (Chu Wang Fei), Murong Shu Qing (Destined Marriage with Fragrance), Xie Lanyin (Lovable Beauty), Bai Xiangxiu (Doomed to be Cannon Fodder), Han Yunxi (Poison Genius Consort), just naming a few..............................................................:blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats: :blobpats::blobpats:

Well, you get it. I'll just stop it here for now since this is getting longer then I thought it would. But they are all great female protagonists in their own way with some being cool and smart, fierce and badass, nice and level-headed, or just plain lovable. I like them all :blobmelt:

Tomifudge likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.