Spoiler Black Bellied President Dotes on Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 22, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a part I wanted to add here as more detail (some may be inaccurate due to me just skimming through it). Before JYC went to attempt kill JYR, JYR was held captive by Xiao Lu(?) (it says deer) who was working under JYC's orders. She tortured him but also gave him hints and snippets of who was really behind his mothers death which planted the seed of doubt in his heart since he realized the people he had been working with might of actually been using him. This made him strive to find out who really caused his mothers death. Later, JYR was saved by XL when JYC shot to kill him after the kidnapping incident. After waking up, JYR realized he was still alive and was saved by XL, he also found out her real identity was 'Angel'(?) who is a well known but never seen assassin. It seems like he fell in love with her and got her pregnant? When ZAA saw JYR again, she was disgusted with him but she noticed his appearance and temperament had really changed, he then leaves while telling her he's going to have a child soon. He goes back home and see's XL reading baby books and stuff she got(?) from SNX, JYR thought SNX really is a good girl then decided to look at some of the books himself. XL decides that after having a child, she wants to live a normal life and quit being an assassin.

Some info on XL - I think it was said she has a split personality? She has good relations with SNX, she was working under JYC, she is often found eating lollipops, she also has super strength (she literally threw XZJ out the window into a trash collector truck LMAO), she looks like a beautiful innocent 18 year old girl,

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  2. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When parents messed up, it's their children who have to pay the price.
    YiChen and YiRan are the examples.
    YiRan is the result from his mother's schemes. Zhang Rong. She drugged and seduced YiChen's father. Initially he wanted the woman to abort the child but his mother, Molan forbid him to do so.
    YiChen's parents had a big quarrel and as a result she ran away. {And according to some of you spoilers, her accident was planned by the mistress, YiRan's mother aka ZR.} He promised YC's mother that YC will be the sole heir to all the businesses and YR will not inherit any single part of it!
    This happen when YiChen was three years old..and I am becoming to hate Molan the grandmother. She meddles too much and is bias towards YiRan.
    After the death of YiChen's mother, his father brought in ZR to live together but he never touch her since then. She was given the name and status but there was no intimacy between them.
    Until now he still feel guilty towards YC and that's why he tried to dote on him but he being a strait-laced person found himself helpless in conveying and showing his love to YC..The result was disastrous. It made YC hates him all the more.
    On the other hand, YR was doted upon by the grandma Molan that he grew up to be an uncouth ruffian/scoundrel. It didn't help either when his father provides him with unlimited spending money to make up for the fact that he won't be inheriting any of the company's assets. He turned out the way that he is was because of his unrestricted upbringing. The pivotal point was that he found out that he was illegitimate. He learned of his mother's schemes and he developed an inferiority complex where hatred and resentment breed. Because of that he wanted to snatch whatever that belongs to YC even YC's wife!

3. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    There are sweet incidences where YC and SN found out that their fates were sealed when they were children,well maybe for SN. She was ten when YC's father already eyed her as his daughter-in-law for his son YC.
    It happen after the death of her mother. To protect and love her, her uncle brought her with him everywhere he goes. One time he brought her with him fishing and his companion with him a that time was YC's father, whom she called Ji Bo bo {was it Ji or Jing? can't remember it}
    In that fishing trip, she fell into the river because of her excitement and it was YC's father who jumped in to save her. He gave her YC's shirt to wear because hers was all soaked up.It was too big for her and it was dragging on the ground. When she asked Ji bo bo whose shirt was it it he answered that it belongs to a little boy. At that time she was imagining the little boy to be a giant for wearing such a big shirt.
    In the confusion, she left her frilly pink sandals behind.
    And years later when she was in YC's apartment, she noticed it and teased him about it because it was pink and girlish!
    At that time when YC asked his father about his missing shirt he just said he gave it to his daughter-in-law. And about the pink sandals, his reply was it belongs to his future wife!
    Now when both of them are together, they started to recall those times when things happen the way they are. So it seems like they are meant to be whether ZAA "helped" or not.

4. XingKwaiLa

XingKwaiLa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't help it but I decided to read the raws from 69shu. Thank goodness Google chrome automatically mtled everything on site, and though it gives me a lot of migrane and brain tumor, i understand it more or less. Huehue. I got really hooked and now I'm on the baby part. Kyaaaahh~~~

munchin likes this.
  5. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaa you guys are too fast!

6. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so sad about JYR I find that the author was just forcing him to be bad after I was starting to like him in the early hundreds when mc was looking for her mother things

12thbaam likes this.
  7. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    The author did his mother death so bad like it was said over and over again how he hate his mother but she died he wants to kill everyone really... I just hope he good to dear

8. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's that fiancee of Ji Bo? Is she from Yang Jia? Lol my eyes and my brain are hurting too much from the mtl!
    oh and what happened to Cheng and Lun2x? Are they bloodrelated siblings? What happens to them?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  9. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    I just reached the part where Xiao Lu was introduced to SN as her personal bodyguard and according to Lu Qin the long time personal assistant of Ji Bo, YC's father, XL is 26 yrs old.

pigeonchubby likes this.
  10. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I find Jing Yi Ran to be a pitiful person because of his identity as an illegitimate son of the powerful Jings. He hated his mother's devious schemes of getting into the Jing's household. He was never acknowledge by Ji Bo, his father. He hated the fact that he will always be 2nd in everything after JYC.

11. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh i find the MC n NX quite simliar. I dont hate them but i dont love them either. Realistically, idt after someone screwed u over a thousand times, ull still forgive them. Buttt i do not like the ML in tis story compared to LTX, maybe its cuz im too spoiled by how LTX only looks at NX but honestly the ML seems weak n indecisive at times.

pigeonchubby likes this.
  12. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not like Zhao Anan. Okay. Most of the time, I like her. But she's too forceful. Especially the part where she beat up Cheng's gf just because Cheng's sister is crying because she was jealous. That just irked me! And I don't like that Lun2x. Sure, she's not biologically connected to Cheng but really? *sigh* my blood pressure is rising! Cheng has already told her he has a gf but she still pushes herself to him. My gosh!

pigeonchubby likes this.
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I should of explained this better, despite her age, she has the appearance of an 18 year old, but at the same time, she didn't.
    景逸然上下打量着救了自己性命的这个小女人。
    她没有穿运动装,而是穿了一身黑色的紧身衣,凸显出她玲珑而性感的身段儿,长发简单的束在脑后,白皙的脸上不施粉黛,清纯的像是只有十八岁。
    只是,她带着黑色皮手套的手里握着的枪,和她身上淡淡的杀气,让人无法忽略她的危险性,这样从容的气度和冷漠的眼神,不是一个十八岁的少女所能拥有的。
    清纯,只是她的表象而已,杀戮,才是她灵魂深处最深的烙印。
    景逸然瞳孔微缩,随即却若无其事的笑道:“你今天的打扮很不错,比以前穿那种宽松的运动装要好看,很适合你!”
    小鹿面无表情的看了他一眼,用清脆的娃娃音淡淡的吐出两个字:“是吗?”

14. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have followed from the hidden marriage.
    :aww::aww::aww::aww:

What are the kids like? are they cute and smart like XB?

No more translated chapter?:cookie::cookie:

15. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww I was waiting for it. Hmn...maybe people got busy?

I haven't gone to the part of the kids so I can't say but so far, if we talk of fluffiness, HM wins by a long mile.

BBP is two notches up in the Seriousness level. There's no one in LJL's level. Hmn...there are a lot of supposed to be diabetes-inducing scenes but I don't know. I haven't felt like that after the MCs few encounters. One good thing about this is that, the female MC learns how to fight for herself to the point of actually taking business things personally. As for the male MC, yep, you can really point out that he isn't perfect. As for the story, after a few chaps...around 450-ish, I skimmed and skimmed. It isn't that there are too much repetitions. I probably got bored.

16. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    So the writer made her age to be 26 but her looks is like 18.
    I find that this novel has adults with abnormal childhood and inspite of that they grew up quite normal albeit with wariness and suspicions towards others.
    Yi Ran could have been a normal kid except for his greedy and ambitious mother who doesn't know her place and keep on pushing him to grab the position of the legitimate heir. And that is why the two half-brothers have been feuding for over twenty years..One wanted what that do not belongs to him and the other wanted to protect what was legitimately his! And the father....."sigh" what kind of father is he that he allowed them to fight each other but with his conditions..that is, they are not allowed to kill each other or plant tracking devices on each other. If YC breaks that rule then half of his inheritance will be given to YR and if it is YR who breaks that rule, then he and his mother will leave the Jing's home forever.
    So it did happen to YC when he placed a tracking device on YR to monitor his movements in order to protect Shangguan Ning as YR was so obsessed with her that he wanted to take her as his wife! So at every opportune moment he will harass her or "kidnap" her...
    When their father found out, he was ordered to give up half of his inheritance...and YC of course wouldn't comply.

17. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good to hear thanks for the info!

18. pigeonchubby

pigeonchubby Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if you guys are referring to the translated chapters we use to post on this thread, but recently the chapter was posted. We stopped posting on this thread cuz you guys are way ahead of us and we weren't sure if you guys were still interested lol.

mighty_muffin likes this.
  19. Dnmrsh

Dnmrsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hwaaa, long time no see nuf. Busy with reality. I followed you here guys. I think i addicted to follow HM thread member. So what do you think about this novel, it is good like HM?

20. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh!!! Sorry...haven't noticed although I bookmarked the title. Hohoho force of habit. It's different reading the translated and mtl...the issue is that...I cant stop reading mtl hahaha! Even if I get my brain cells working too hard.

There might be similarities with HM on the surface but HM is on a different kind of boat, I guess. This is more serious than HM.