Spoiler Black bellied prince's stunning abandoned consort spoilers wanted

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Takeo, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Takeo

Takeo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know how it ends? I was just reading suteki's summaries and was also wondering how she's related to bead/bow etc.? Thanks!!!

2. Miyuu

Miyuu ☆Innocent & Harmless☆The most normal☆『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    IT never ends...

3. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    The protagonist died very sad and regretful in the end.....

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    Balthazzar likes this.
  4. Miyuu

Miyuu ☆Innocent & Harmless☆The most normal☆『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

5. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that it ended with both of them being the emperor & empress, all the 4 country is unified, they have a son and a daughter.
    it was belonged to her real mother....
    So the mountain where she wanted to be choosen as the priest.... It used to belong to her grandfather. Her mother was the priest there. And there was a couple of twin guys. Her mother felt in love with the older twin... but the older twin wanted to be the leader there, so he betrayed her mother and killed her grandfather. Her mother, devastated, descended from the mountain, drank a potion to erased her memory and never to be heard again. (btw the twin guys and the mother were of the fox race.)
    In the last summarised chapter by sutekii, XSS was kidnapped by the younger twin. He also liked her mother and XSS (her current incarnation) looked a lot like her mother.

kurohamukami, LivB and wafflebeauty like this.
  6. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I read the summary version for this up to that point, and honestly, I don't know how I did it, but I DESPISE the male lead. I would rather have her die again and incarnate into a body FAR FAR AWAY from him. Do you mind spoiling who she ends up with?
    I HOPE SHE DOES NOT END UP WITH HIM. I don't want to believe it.

7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    She ends up with him. I can't give you more spoilers, since this is not my type of novel, lol. It's full of drama and emotions, so it has that going for it. I just wish the MC was more spiteful.

wafflebeauty and Onelifeonelove like this.
  8. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad AGHHHHH WHYYYYYYY? How could she? I thought she said she'd rather be a horse than be with him... Anyway ty! :)

9. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    She ended up with him, I didn't finish the story, but last I read it, she chose to live as a human and parted with her parents and elder brother(her parents lived in the deities' world). They (MC & ML) had united the whole country, became emperor and empress, she was pregnant and the ML gone missing....
    The missing former emperor (forgot his name) and MC's past's step sister was cultivating in some island (I think they became stronger than ML) and it seems that they would be the antagonist of that arc.
    I gave up bc it started to involve cultivation and I started to lose track of what's going on anymore.....

I too rather disappointed that she forgave him so easily, she didn't even tried to take revenge or anything... I think the author intentionally made sure that he would be the best choice out of other male character (except the bandit leader). Like how the MC's best friend's inner dialogues stated many times that the one that he like was the current beautiful MC and that he didn't like the MC in the past life.

Really why she didn't choose the bandit leader(forgot his name)?!!!!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  10. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eis EXACTLY! Honestly, he was SO MUCH better. He buried her body, gave her back her jade necklace, and loved her past self. I can't with this MC. Anyway, THANK YOU!

11. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you! I just stopped reading this novel once I see it going that way. Everything from the beginning was good until she forgives him so easily. Seriously she died in her first life and he gets forgiven in her 2nd life like dying was no big deal. Every other guy (including villains) in the novel is better than him. The bandit guy was made to seem like the ML, which made me think she'll get together with him in her 2nd life.

12. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So glad to see people agree that this male lead is terrible. He's probs one of the worst I've ever read about.

13. jossy48

jossy48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest from what i read from the translation so far, i just feel nothing towards him. I mean right now neither character has developed much. She seems to be showing character growth, but i can tell there is still more development to come. That is why i have some hope that he may show some character growth as well. Currently the translation is still not even by the middle of the story as i see it has 800 chapters in total. So hopefully, he does become a proper male lead by then.

14. Onelifeonelove

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right. I honestly didn't feel anything towards the male lead. He's more like a random character that the author decided to incorporate into the novel. There seems to be no connection at all between him and the female lead, yet the author is determined to make him end up with her. When I started reading this novel, his feelings for her are so wishy-washy already. Seriously, he had "some" feelings for the female lead, yet he still wants to get married to another girl. At that part I just want to drop this novel, I gave it another chance hoping it was a fake marriage or something and he will stay faithful to the female lead. In the end.....he was an a**hole....jumping to conclusion and killing her.

I am very happy for the female lead in her 2nd life where she got all those things that she didn't have during her 1st life. I'm so glad she got a warm caring family. She can finally show off and get other guys drooling for her. Out of nowhere the author decided to pull her back to the a**hole male lead instead of giving her a better male lead. I give up.

Ease, Aeiru28, BlancFrost and 3 others like this.
  15. jossy48

jossy48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly!! i never sense any actual connection between both characters. As you pointed out during her first life, he was wishy-washy with her, and now in her second life i sense no love for her even while he supposedly "mourns" for her.
    I am happy for her second life as well . Her new family provides her with the proper love and protection she didn't have during her first life:)

16. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually He did fall in love with her(Su Qi Qi) it just his pride is..... so when he knew SQQ got reincarnated as XSS he become frantic...
    As a matter fact, the reason why SQQ die in 1st place is because of the stupid bet and his stupid plan to make SQQ jealous...

17. Onelifeonelove

Reading List:
    Link
    The male lead screwed up her life due to his so called 'pride'. You can not really say he did fall in love with the female lead, because if he did he wouldn't make the bet nor would he get married to the other woman. Let's not forget he jumped to conclusion, which implied he does not trust her after everything she did for him. Oh yeah, he played a big part in her death too. He treats her like cr*p every chance he gets. She gets abused by everyone and he does nothing about it. He had the guts to inform her of his marriage and get her to help out. Another scene where she got held hostage, he chose other people over her. He never thought about other ways to save her. I don't think this is love at all, more like wishy-washy. I personally think it is too late to atone....she had to die in order for him to realize how important she was to him. In her 2nd life the male lead dares to act all high and mighty like she belongs to him. This just pisses me off. Throughout this novel where I read up to, so far all I see were his bad qualities. His good qualities.......can't think of any.

18. Mangochic

Mangochic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly!!!!! This is why I gave up this novel. The audacity of him coming to her second life calling her 'My Wife, My wife', after killing her and not even bothering to find her body because it will hurt him. F*** him!!!! Someone she barely met is the one who gave her a proper burial instead of he who supposedly loves her.

19. Onelifeonelove

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you remind me after she died, he just left. He's afraid of his feelings being hurt, then what about her feelings??? She was accused and he didn't bother to find justice for her. He should punish that woman!! Did he punish that evil woman? No he did not. This shows he does not love the female lead at all. All those people who wrong her were still living fine....going on with their everyday life.

MatchaGirl, Ease, LivB and 1 other person like this.
  20. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scum male lead also never showed gratitude when she saved his life and martial arts<-(also basically his life).
    I was so shocked that after everything he never was once completely thankful to her.

That other guy who was also his assistant was slightly better, but I also disliked him. So many comments were like he's so much better than the male lead, but tbh he was also pretty bad. He knew what was going on and multiple chances to help her; he even said he was suspicious all along. So you could say I almost dislike just as much.

All in all, bandit leader was the best, not to mention would've been a great male lead.
    The actual male lead, to me, was just someone that felt like couldn't let go of a useful object, and his affections are just that.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017