Spoiler Blasphemy (亵渎 Xie Du) by Yan Yu Jiang Nan (烟雨江南)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by pawanb.teja, Feb 16, 2016.

?

Is this worth translating ?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pawanb.teja

pawanb.teja New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Guy,

Teaser/Synopsis done by gravity tales TEASER! .

Planning to MTL this work, as it seems interesting mainly with respect to his class being a mage/necro and western fantasy easier to name for MTL :) . Done with 5 Chapters for now reading as i MTL (will post em after i edit and find a TLC :( ), but wanted to know if someone who has read ahead could give me some info on the MC and the story . Mainly read mixed reviews on Douban ? I know the MC won't be OP but is he good, are there Epic MC movements using his Sly cunning nature ? Would there be lot of cliff hangers(need em for motivation ) ?

Love those epic moment from MC like those in OEM or DD or ATG or Desolate era where the MC leaves everyone's mouth hanging, for now he seems quite week and i know he won't be OP but would he be trolled by others too much or using his weak skills and Sly cunning would he succeed ? Also when it come to his sly nature is it like LLS MC ? Would there be good cliff hangers ?

Please let me know as many spoilers as possible would like to motivate myself as its taking a lounge time to MTL and edit each chapter. Also let me know if it is going to be about a low MC barely surviving the fights through perseverance and luck not skill, get powerful as they get hurt in fights and more like western novels .

P.S: Apologies if this is on the wrong thread/format let me know will edit or delete it .

2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're fine dude.