LCD Blessing from the Goddess and Transfer to Another World! ~No Thanks, I Don’t Need a Special Ability~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    As the other guy said, that's not what he did. He has the power of "Give&Take" he can give skills/stats or take them, he can also convert useless skills into "points" to level up more useful skills. What he did was, he took her 2 rare skills, used some points to level them up, transfered the skills at their original level back to the girl, leaving him with the rare skills he can level later, and then he even used some points to level up her escape skill for her.
    Basically, they both got to keep the rare skills, and he made her stronger as a thank you gift.

ReMark likes this.
  2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    @Vocah and @Azure

Ok thanks for the clarification, still doesn't entice me to read it though. Nice of him to level up her skills

EDIT: since he can give and take, it means he is a physical god. As spoken by @DarknessWolf , next chap is probably necro and stuff. Did he have that skill? If so, any notice on whether he made use of the S rank corpse?

EDIT2: a part of me was glad that he is not an idiot harem MC and go open new routes and raise flags. For the idiot elf.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    ReMark and Xian Ni like this.
  3. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some may say in this chapter he is heartless to let her die, but she´s an idiot for going alone in the woods and that just after a day where the group killed the beasts SHE CAN´t kill, so yeah she can definitly kill the thing or survive the woods where the monsters were be driven out <.< stupid bitch...
    sry for my bad english

but i really love this story, such good writing

4. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    What makes you think necromancy is at all involved? He already scanned the abnormality in the forest, it's just a rare variant of a man-eating plant, and it doesn't have any necromancy skills. And no, he doesn't have any necromancy skills either. Next chapter's probably just an extermination, unless the plant becoming a rare variant is some sort of evil plot. As far as the corpse goes, I think he has it stored in his item box, but he already took all of its skills and stats so I don't know why he'd bother reanimating it even if he did gain a necromancy skills someday.

Also, despite the fact that he can give and take, he can't ever level up or gain skills normally. He has to take them.

As far as his harem goes, he only takes people who are useful and have no attachment to the kingdom he fled. One can create any magic they can imagine(also fled the kingdom), one's a dragon(was enslaved), two are heroes(were enslaved), and one's reincarnated(was enslaved). The fact that they're all women is just because "plot." ;)

5. Sheepo

Sheepo 『Pyoo's Fated One』

Reading List:
    Link
    The man-eater will consume the corpse. It will have some ability to use the memory of the corpse and change its shape. That girl that wants to train monster-taming will get her skill leveled up and she will tame the man-eater.
    New harem member get...

Atleast that is what it feels like to me...

Xian Ni likes this.
  6. TopHatDragon

TopHatDragon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya'll are also forgetting her other skill he leveled up for her, Escape. Running away isn't the only way to escape, playing dead is also another way....

Xian Ni likes this.
  7. Xian Ni

Reading List:
    Link
    damn you are right :O but could it fool the map too ?

8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    @Azure , for reanimating idiot elf. I am more interested of whether MC can become a Tentacle Lord after taking man eater's Tentacle lv5 skill. Also, my excruciatingly vague memory about this series implies that MC had plans to reanimate Saladin for whatever purposes, to catch the little girl villain off guard when MC snuff the life out of her?
    Maneater not slime~
    Possible way for Author to keep useless 2Ds and make them harem members... but can the Escape lv5 fool the almighty system? Find out after the next translation.

9. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    No, this has already been addressed with Bite. There are some skills that are restricted by race. He's going to give Tentacle to his pet slime, probably.
    There's no need to do that though... He already killed her.

10. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I know he killed her right after he killed the guard using the same method, I meant that during the girl's pov chapter, she stated seeing Saladin, the S rank, standing and stuff, before she died, she caught a glimpse of MC behind Saladin.

So no Tentacle Lord... bummer...

EDIT: my phrasing made it sounded like a future plan when it has been done. So apologies on my part.

11. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...so now they have a Dryad (Midori) whose nectar is an elixir.... Resurrection is plausible with enough Mana.... and Yukari's corpse is now in the Livor and Rigor Mortis state...

EDIT: now am reading to see the classmates POV, the eater guy is genre savvy.

EDIT2: It is confirmed that Yukari is clinically dead, so unless BS magic....

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  12. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    This is where you get to laugh in my face for doubting they'd try to learn necromancy/revival skills.

ReMark, Xian Ni and 0000000 like this.
  13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't mind if i do, lololololol.

14. DarknessWolf

DarknessWolf The Neutral, The Chaotic, Summoner, Lone Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    ...:coffee:
    Mc can't use some skills but it is good to use them as points I guess~
    Waiting for more harem members~

15. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Another dead person perspective chapter, i like this one better than the villain girl's perspective, that one was not bad though, the villain girl did try to be more conscious to Saladin after sending him to his death lol. Yay, at death's door, idiot elf finally abandon her stupid justice~

Xian Ni likes this.
  16. Xian Ni

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a way to change the font? it is really unpleasant to read it like this commodore dos feeling

17. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    from the titles I can tell that she gets revived in about 12 or more chapters.
    the revival magic is not perfect and they may suffer a death penalty and certain people probably cant be revived

ReMark and nyul like this.
  18. Joshyan

Joshyan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I should read ahead for a bit.

19. MeoWoe

MeoWoe [Altair] [Exqúisite]

Reading List:
    Link
    all you need is..kill! kill! kill!...
    well they deserve to die cuz they dont belong to harem.

Xian Ni likes this.
  20. KingOfMangonia

KingOfMangonia [The Progenitor] [The Mango] [Logic]

Reading List:
    Link
    well, to be fair, no one is strong at the beginning, and also as shown in the special chapter, she realizes her mistakes after the fact that she is captured, so if they come back, they will probably have a strong sense of justice stilll, but they will have maybe a mindset of
    If i die today, i will be able to save 10 people,
    but if i survive, 100 people will survive in the future, thus making herself hesitant to jump into the maw of danger while she could use her power to save more people in the future...also wouldn't make sense for a character to be introduces, and have their own pov chapters, just to die for no reason other than to show how dark the world is