Spoiler Break Blade Manga Rant

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by SomeDude, Feb 19, 2017.

1. SomeDude

SomeDude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Warning, this thread contain spoiler and my rant)
    So... what the fk is wrong with the author...

I just read chapter 84 of the manga and I punched my monitor ( Thank god I didn't break it ) after I saw that Rygart got cockblocked OUT OF FKING NOWHERE while Hodr GOT FKING LAID with the cook... jesus.. I dont even... fk.

Just to be clear, I dropped this manga at early chapter after I saw Sigyn... I knew some sort of generic drama would revolve around her. But I give Myself a chance to read this again with some expectation of how their relationship is going to be like a love triangle, then after I read some more, I got a little absorbed (good job author), I was even hoping that Rygart will get ntr-ed when Sigyn was kidnapped (Yes I like ntr...).

Sigh... I wonder why the author would pull this kind of dick move, I mean come on... the ship is sailed the moment Rygart said he want her to stay by his side...
    Should I drop this manga again or continue ? sigh...
    /rant end

Also, ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶e̶f̶ ̶s̶u̶m̶m̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶?̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶m̶o̶r̶e̶...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  2. Aop

Aop [Great Destroyer of Filth] [Dao of Cleanliness]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kinda amazing how many people ask if they should continue something or not. I'm of the opinion that if you have to ask, 80% of the time you should stop. You are reading this to be entertained, and the mere fact that you are assaulting your monitor and begging for a reason to keep reading suggests that you aren't being entertained.... Well, I guess you can be a masochist.

And it's not like you haven't given it a second try. (Sorry, I gave up on Break Blade a loooong time ago and never made it as far as you. i am unable to give a brief summary.)

SomeDude and Nimroth like this.
  3. SomeDude

Reading List:
    Link
    Sry for the late reply... haha... this rant was made on the spur of the moment lol
    It's like when you buy an Iphone on ebay then when the thing arrived it turns out to be a replica made in China... My expectation was shot down when it was at its highest by the author lol... (He really did a good job at it)

Anyway,
    No problem, I've read the latest chapter and will continue to read when a new one is out. Although I've given up on the story, I still like the mecha.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    FlameE likes this.
  4. Aop

Aop [Great Destroyer of Filth] [Dao of Cleanliness]

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries, It's not like I follow my own advice. I mean, I love the art for Fuuka but holy fuck I hate the story. I'm pretty sure if I was mob character in a Chinese novel, I'd be dead from blood loss from all the blood spitting I'd be doing.

5. FlameE

FlameE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel your rage i dropped the manga temporarily because of this, mangas and their bullsh*ts... i can tolerate cockblocks in generic ecchis/harems mangas but this after tons of drama...

SomeDude likes this.
  6. SomeDude

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha it is indeed frustating that Rygart got cockblocked after all those bullshit, I can sill handle it if its just that alone.
    But then the author deliberately showed us the scene with Hodr and the cook right after. this pissed me off so bad...
    Idk if the author should be called a genius or asshole lol

FlameE likes this.
  7. FlameE

FlameE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the scene with Hodr was if the author just made that to piss us off even more... so i call him a asshole xD

SomeDude likes this.
  8. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    Who the hell is this cook??? In what form Rygart got cockblocked??? I remember reading earlier part of break blade but when it's getting messy I waited to stack it and just end up too lazy to pick it up...

Edit: ah, it's not as bad as you're making it out to be... Your posts make it seems as if Sygn rejecting him after all this time and maybe hooking out with a random guy out of nowhere, turn out to be it's just something interupting them while they're about to do it. It's still a very tame cockblock morover if you said you liked NTR.

9. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Break Blade?
    That Mecha manga with heavy NTR-vibes and WTH moment?

SomeDude likes this.
  10. SomeDude

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah they were just interrupted. At that time, I was re- reading the manga from ch1 to 84 without a pause, so I was rly hyped when this scene occur... then the interruption came, I got pretty mad but its still ok. Its just that the author added another scene with Hodr... which escalated my anger to the max lul.

I made the thread when I was so pissed off so it looks like I'm exaggerating it, Sry for that haha.

Indeed it contains ntr vibe which spice up this manga... but it never happen to the mc (at least for now) and the one that get ntred is mc's friend lol. So this make the manga contain netori too haha

As for wth moments, the topic in this thread is indeed one of those lol.

11. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    it's been a year. . . .and they only got 5 chaps out. . . .