Spoiler Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LoneWanderer23, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Chosen

Chosen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry fixed it, well considering it is a Chinese Xianxia that's a unique perspective since mostly it is kill or at the very least humiliate and she/he becomes lower than insect

Slimikyi likes this.
  2. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnated from modern day xP

I do see what you mean. Some novels have the MC reincarnate from our world but somehow just magically lose all of our mindsets. Makes me wonder, why bother to reincarnate? All it does is explain why the MC is smarter.

Asf, NeaxD and Chosen like this.
  3. Chosen

Chosen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot you didn't tell me what will happen to the emperor, the old nobles?! what will happen to the slaves and his family's servants (Green etc...)?! and will he get a lifelong friend?!

4. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    I did. I don't remember. Lol

Emperor was caught up in some plot that manipulated by the bad guys. The slaves became free citizens or just household servants. The servants are as they are, servants. His maid became his waifu. They just manages the dead lands and crops while MC and his harem goes their journey.

I dunno what answer you want, lol. They lived happily ever after inside the farmiverse on an island, chilling and doing reseearch.

NeaxD and Chosen like this.
  5. Chosen

Chosen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i meant does he take revenge at the Emperor?! and about the slaves does he pick a slave to make him his own troop subordinate?! and about the servants do they become immortal or the managers of the world?! and about friend i meant someone who cultivates with him helps him etc...

6. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe he does. His family supports the previous emperor but the new emperor wanted his family purged. But I don't think it's revenge like slaughtering everyone. MC had larger problems to deal with.

Slaves are used as farmers on the dead lands. They basically made a village with the slaves. They work, they get a percentage of their crops, they have their own stores as well, and if the slaves do something exceedingly well, they are freed. Something like that, not entirely correct. MC originally wanted the slaves to breed and create a new household with the slaves as new founding members. So they are not used as an army.

His troops are the undeads, which mostly comprise of his enemies and animals/beasts.

Errr, not immortals, just live very long.

His harem is the only helping friend he got. He got acquaintances but they don't last. But they are nowhere near as strong.

Ease, Chosen and NeaxD like this.
  7. Chosen

Chosen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aha, Thanks for the information and what about power levels?!

8. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    What about it?
    Lol, by the end of each volume (up to 3), he simply became the strongest existence in that plane.

I think it starts off with like 9 or 10 ranks in magic and fighting skills. His staff allowed him to be a fake rank 6-7 Necromancer for a while. And when he got his body fixed, he trained in fighting skills as his family has a warrior background. Stuff happens and I forgot.

At a much later point, he got some daoist flower in him. And both Buddha and demon skills. He merged them as one. You know that God in Buddhism with the thousand hands? He does a similar attack. He later went on the way of the sword or blade. It's the Chinese Dao.

I don't remember details. Those are just random things I remember from volume 1.

Chosen likes this.
  9. Chosen

Chosen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aha, Thanks for the information

Slimikyi likes this.
  10. Chosen

Chosen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read til chapter 26 and one of the servants
    became smarter after going into the farm what happened to him?! and what are the effects of the farm on people please?!

11. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, don't expect me to be able to answer specific questions... I read this like a year or so ago...
    Well, all things that go in the farmiverse will either but forcefully reprogrammed if they are hostile or slowly changed via subconscious. They are changed to always treat the MC as master or think for him as priority or like him. But strong willed people aren't really affected as much. That's what I remember, not completely sure. But author doesn't go crazy with it, like mind controlling normal people. Like it is mainly enemies and undead.

I'm not sure if that chapter refers to what I said above or just saying he got smarter in general. Like because he thinks for him to help him, he had to think outside the box to help him. In the end, he seemed like he got smarter. But in reality, he was always that smart but he just never displayed it since he was simply the talk less and do more type.

Or, the farmiverse really made him smarter. And it showed here.

I don't exactly remember but he didn't expand a whole lot on it, nor did he send all the slaves in to brighten them up. I think... This is from memory and it is a blur.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    Chosen likes this.
  12. Chosen

Chosen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aha, thanks for the information.

13. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    DAMN you are right mate!! HAHAHA too many xianxia novels were like that mostly..

14. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the latest translated chapters and I really like it! It's refreshing. Maybe this is the Kingdom Building that I'm looking for ages ago -- it was not tagged Kingdom Building tag, though. I believe it will go into that route since the MC doesn't have any battle qi or magic anyways.

When I looked at the status of the novel, it was eye shocking:
    5310 chapters and it's still ongoing!

Holy BATMAN! How long will this novel be translated? Thanks for the fast release translation too lol.

EDIT: It seems @Slimikyi told us what to expect within these chapters. I expected that much. I haven't read the spoilers, but I was expecting another generation will continue on the story, or the 10th generation will continue on the story with a xianxia/wuxia premise.

So, it becomes like One Piece where there is no end in sight. All these adventures and they forgot the treasure from Gold D Roger.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    Ease likes this.
  15. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    Revive this for a bit of spoiler talk.

One thing I did love about this novel until the later volumes is that...
    Thanks to the farm, the MC was able to bring his harem and all he ever cared for with him. And increase their longevity by an enormous amount. I like stories where lovers, families and friends aren't left behind despite them never having any screen times in the future.

It pisses me off when I read about novels with MC making harems but he actually only care for one or two of them the most. He just watches the rest dies due to age or just leaves them behind and ascends with the ones he cares about.

Renn Kazma likes this.
  16. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Taking into account the spoilish content of this thread, I changed the prefix to spoiler. @LoneWanderer23 let me know if you want it to be changed back.

17. imacutemotherfucker

imacutemotherfucker Puyo

Reading List:
    Link
    me like this novel so much

18. thekinglich

thekinglich New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well since this is a spoiler and for those who want to know whats happening from every 100 chapter i will just give a brief summary

19. neoshadow

neoshadow Lurker Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Well google translate is really good if you read from the orginal source raw:
    http://www.qidian.com/Book/1867311.aspx
    Word of advice though don't read on your phone unless your using chrome; the manual google translate.google.com tends to crash on mobile because of how long the chapters get. (over 6000-10,000 characters)

Anyways here is my spoilerish question:
    Is this translation of chapter 68 correct?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If its not a correct translation, anyone know if Trung Nguyen might keep this line as it is in MTL? Its kind of hilarious to see this Mary Sue insertion.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  20. SirDan

SirDan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone update the spoilers? There are over 6.8k chapters now