Spoiler Cannonfodder Counterattack System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys..... guys..... the spoilers..... where's the spoilers for the other arcs?

Rilise, HesheFell and Misaki Yata like this.
  2. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm not sure about this but...
    It's a Wuxia/Xianxia world where MC is the sect leader. The original story revolved this female protagonist that got reborn and started on the path of martial artist in the second life. In the second life she gets saved quite often by this mysterious man only for that man to disappear afterwards. I think the mysterious man is part of an evil sect or at least he was the disciple of the sect leader (which is now MC). I'm not too sure about the original story so anyways, after ML enters the scene, he's sitting at a restaurant. MC was acquainted with ML's mother and the mother had asked him to take her son in as a disciple. The ML's mom had died and he was kicked out by his father so he was living in the streets when MC picked him up. MC didn't know that he was ML, he only knew that he was the mysterious man that saved female protagonist (I think) later on. In the original story, ML also gets picked up but he's mistreated in the sect so he hates the sect leader (?). But after MC comes in, he takes care of ML and even punishes this female disciple that tries to bully ML (ML is 6 years old when they meet) in order to seduce and marry MC, the sect leader. MC trains ML for this tournament and they leave the sect for the first time in 10 years (ML is 16 now). I think ML won the tournament (?). He asks MC for a reward which was home cooked meal by MC. Afterwards, they travel to town and have a 'date' only to have MC reveal that after he's trained (?) or finished his business with ML, he's going to leave to travel to find his missing lover. ML gets super jealous (he even bought a ring for MC T_T). Later in the night, ML come sees MC in his bedchamber smelling like blood. He had gone out to get this godly medicine that MC needed (MC has a problem with his meridian or something making it so that he'll die or something). ML tells MC to not search for his lover, that he loves him more and forcely feeds the medicine (at which point, MC figures out he's his ML). The medicine only works for those who are wounded and since MC isn't, he goes into coma for 5 years.. They kiss and make up (they obviously do more than that) and then MC asks what happened in that 5 years in was in a coma. MC is surprised to find that some things didn't go according to the original plot. Later on, the sect or MC gets attacked by someone related to female protagonist I think. ML tries to fight but MC takes over and beats the person and lets female protagonist out of the prison or whatever. He puts his sect back in order since there was some sort of rebellion or people were being too snobby and give female protagonist the role of female patriarch or something. ML shows up after everything is settled and acts real close to MC and female protagonist is jealous since she loved ML (I think they met while MC was in a coma). It being a Wuxia/Xianxia world, ML's age is frozen at 30 or something but MC had a problem with his cultivation as I mentioned before and thus ends up leaving the world. ML commits suicide not long after.

3. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, i've just recently read arc 5 and arc 6:

The original plot: female protagonist transmigrated from the modern world and wants to enjoy life in the new world. bc she has talent and has a different personality (compared to other girls in the new world) she is liked very much by many people. she gets into a sect, gets good at martial arts, then goes on a journey with her sect brother. during the travel, she meets many good-looking and strong men who all fall in love with her (yeah, it's mary sue >.>). there is this one particular guy that comes to save her and vanishes shortly after every time. she likes all the men that love her and can't decide which one to choose (what a greedy pants!). one time, she gets drugged by some bad men and sleeps with her sect brother (sect brother didn't love her at the beginning but took responsibility). other men hear this, they want to sleep with her, too. in the end she ends up with all of them (1 woman serving many husbands). when she returns to her home with her husbands, her family was already murdered. the demon sect leader killed them all and when they went to confront the demon sect leader, the guy that saves her and then vanishes turned out to be the demon sect leader's disciple. but he fell in love with her and didn't participate in the killing, thus he was tortured by his sect members. female protag forgives him (bc she liked him, too) and together they destroyed the demon sect. the leader was then easily killed (bc he was suffering from the wrong way of training his body since early on). THEN it turns out that the real endboss was the sect leader's disciple that just faked his love for female protag. reason why: he was a bastard son from female protag's father (they were half-siblings) and wanted revenge bc the father first seduced the mother (and even had a marriage contract between them) and then killed her whole clan. she barely sruvived and since then was sick (and died early). the disciple wanted revenge and the sect leader helped him.
    the female protag and her harem and the disciple fight and he dies in the end.

MC turns out to be the demon sect leader and he decides to search for his disciple at an earlier time. in the original timeline the disciple gets taken into the sect when he was 8 years old, now he is 6 years old. the child is the ML, btw. MC takes care of/pampers him and trains ML and sees ML as his own child. after 10 years they go out to have ML participate at a tournament but also bc there was someone who was rumored to have a legendary medicine pill that cures all illnesses. since MC had an unstable body, he wanted to look for it (but the real reason was he was concernced for ML for being away from the sect since 10 years ago, lol). the ML is in love with his master, the MC, but doesn't really dare to say it. he plans to get MC get used to have him around and pamper him (ML really does all he can to pamper MC) so that at the end, MC couldn't live without him.
    he won the tournament and wanted a reward: MC cooking dishes for him. MC is surprised since he never cooked for ML before (in this timeline). they then went to a festival (?) and ML wanted a ring (since he can see MC is wearing a ring), MC buys it for him (but MC didn't see what ML had in his hand). they have fun and then talk about the future: ML finds out that MC already is in love with someone and will be searching for him again when ML got his revenge. MC then wants ML to take over the position as sect leader so he can search for his love. ML was crushed and got really jealous.
    at night, ML woke MC and he was covered in blood. ML went to get the miracle pill from that person and ML urged MC to eat the pill.
    then ML pressed an acupuncture point on MC so that MC can't move his body. ML then confesses and pleads MC to not search for his love. he also kisses him. MC's ring warms up and MC now know that his disciple was the ML. but because MC raised ML as his real son, MC is conflicted and didn't return ML's feelings at first. Before MC could ponder over this crisis, he fell into a coma (bc of the miracle pill).
    after 5 years he wakes up and ML was managing the sect with an iron fist and spread bad rumors about ML's dad (also female protag's dad) about how the dad seduced his mother to get a secret training formula from her clan and then killed her clan.
    MC ponders over ML and then decides to get together with ML. they have sex (for a long time *grins*) and are a happy couple.
    they then confront ML's dad and the clan, ML nearly kills the dad, female protag gets in the way (she was at home bc she apparently had tried to seduce her senior sect brother at this sect she was in, and got kicked out of the sect) and pleads with MC. she offers her life/body if they don't kill her father (but secretly wanted to leave home anyway since her clan now has a bad reputation and MC looks very good). MC knows of her plan and told the whole crowd that was there (one of her her harem men, too) that he doesn't fancy someone who will sleep with many men and not even tell them of the other's existence. he doesn't like the idea of 1 woman serving many husbands. the female protag's man is now disgusted with her.
    at the end, MC blows the whole crowd up with explosives (i think) and the demon sect ruled the world for many years. when MC dies first this time around (previously it's always the ML), ML commits suicide soon after bc ML doesn't want to live without MC in this world.

4. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope you're not offended about me summarizing arc 5 again ^^U

cheerydandan likes this.
  5. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, since Mprotag didn't live that well this time around. in the original plot, Mprotag's half-brother who was sent to ML's company as a spy got the secrets from ML's company. Mprotag could then hinder ML in his business venture. this time around, MC plotted against Mprotag, he let the spy get the "plan" and in the end the Mprotag had a huge loss financially. also bc of the information about the orphanage and their high profile customers: it turns out that one of the customers was a relative from Mprotag and bc she wanted to escape, she used the company's funds to get a face makeover. thus, Mprotag's company was heavily suspected and criticised (bc the children from the orphanage that got sold didn't live to puberty bc of the mistreatments/sexual abuse). Mprotag's position in his home got precarious, he had to agree to a marriage between him and a woman from a rich family to at least not fall into ruin. Mprotag broke up with protag.
    MC saw protag on the streets wearing thin clothes in winter, asked protag why he was there. protag cried and said that Mprotag didn't want him anymore. MC got disgusted with protag and asked him: "you don't have any men to rely on, so you can't live anymore?" protag was ashamed then.

6. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    here is arc 6:

Original plot: protag transmigrated to another modern world that's all about world peace and preserving the new planet (humans destroyed Earth already and had to find a new planet). before he transmigrated, he didn't have much money, but was hardworking and got lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend. he worked hard to get enough money to buy a branded bag for her. but then he saw her two-timing with an ugly, fat rich guy. he punched that guy and that guy then destroyed his life. protag died miserably. in his second life, he was the son from a rich family and that son was a wastrel and scoundrel. unfortunately for him, when he took over the body, the rich family got caught in doing something shady which led to the parents' incarceration and the son's life took a steep fall. the fiancee also broke up with him and got together with another rich guy. when protag transmigrated, he got a system that makes him being able to write movie scripts. more like: the movies that existed in his old world didn't exist in this new world, so he began climbing up socially and financially after each successful movie. when he got a wedding invitation from his ex-fiancee, he went and saw that this ex-fiancee looked exactly like his girlfriend in his old world. so he then decides to win her back and attack this rich guy in this new world who "stole" her. this rich guy and other people got screwed over by him and died miserably. the protag then got a harem in the end.

MC is that rich guy who "stole" her, but at that time, the host body and the girlfriend were still in the going out phase, there was no engagement going on. MC immediately broke up with her and made his personal secretary tell her a lie (that poor guy just blurted out that it had something to do with the protag). she then thought that her ex-fiance told MC nasty things about her and went to visit the protag-> she punched him so hard that he fainted, lol. her plan was to be a "good girl" to get into a rich family and all her hard work now was wasted.
    MC met the ML accidentally (the ML is a famous actor) in the company (his company is an entertainment company that works often with ML's company) and felt something. ML also felt something and after the business meeting, ML invited himself to MC's meeting with a movie director, who is also a friend of ML's. During that business meeting and after, MC got the suspicion that ML is him and when he went home, he told his mother about that b*tch who only pretended to be nice and implied that he already had someone in his mind, a guy. note that in this world, being gay is totally acceptable. parents are happy that he likes someone and forgot the girlfriend.
    When meeting the movie director, MC gets a minor role in it. ML is super happy about that bc they will be filming together. oh, and they get together pretty quickly afterwards.
    The girlfriend tries to meet MC's mother but got dismissed by the mother's friends and got told that her fake act can end bc they all know her real character now. the girlfriend suspects that protag is the main culprit in her ruined plans, so she wants to get revenge. meanwhile, the protag is busy writing the movie script he is watching. but bc the protag is greedy and doesn't like the movie's plot, he changes some things. when he finished and had a meeting with someone from a movie company, he got ambushed and punched buy some guys (due to girlfriend's machinations). Note that protag has a vile and greedy character, so no pity to him. since he is the protag, he still got lucky and someone agreed to make a movie from his script and even let him move in to his house (the protag lived very poorly before).
    MC's plan to counter protag's success was to produce another movie under his company's name. he knew that the movie was kinda contradictory, but bc it was very well received when it was still an online novel, he decided to support it. also, it was nearly the opposite of what the protag was writing since the novel was about a "bad man" doing maybe good deeds in the end. he died after protecting a small child.

the two movies (protag's and MC's) were appearing at movie theaters at the same time: MC's got much praise, protag's got nasty comments (bc of what protag changed in the original movie plot, the dumbass). protag believed that bc of the system's help and bc he knew how those "transmigration/rebirth novels" normally worked out, he didn't believe that his movie was shitty. so he made a fake account to curse at the commentors in an online forum. MC saw this and made it known that the screenwriter/protag was pretending to be someone else while defending his work and making these nasty comments about the other movie.
    protag's life more or less ended here: bc his movie didn't get any recognition, he lost the system. so he now was a normal guy again. he also got kicked out bc his failed movie made the guy lose so much money.

the movie in which both the MC and ML were appearing was highly anticipated, MC even got a huge fan base bc of previews, he was just too dreamy. at the premiere, many people believed that the characters MC and ML played were in love with each other. and many got their heart broken when MC's character only had a little screen time and his character died at the end.
    MC and ML were very popular and when they posted a picture of them wearing similar wedding bands, the whole world was smitten. even when they died, they died within hours from each other and they were regarded as THE ultimate loving couple.

7. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    arc 7 is about cats :3
    the MC is a liger that can be in a humanoid shape (with cat ears and a tail!!!) ^^

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    And ML is a merman and they have sex in the water

9. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    yes!! i just read that part!! :X3::X3: although it's a bit unrealistic? i mean, i don't think i've read about a merman having a dick hidden somewhere in his fish tail? lol xD

@kiara8 do you want to summarize arc 7? i tend to summarize very badly (i.e. can't keep it short >.<) i think

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    But they must have something, after all, how do fishes reproduce anyway? I'm at school right now and get off 5 hours later.

And I have the same problem as you lol. I tend to write about every single thing that happens and don't know how to summarize it xD

11. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, i will try to re-read that part again, it was like 2 am at that time. can't remember much @.@
    i have school in like 6 hours, lol. need to go to sleep >__>

lol, i personally like long summaries (when it's about spoilers) ^^

i will try to summarize it tomorrow after school then (if you by then haven't already) xD

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, is this the arc where ML is the Emperor's brother and MC whipped him for hiding about that and ML got nosebleed (from MC's hotness, not from the injuries)?

13. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I prefer long summaries better than short ones. it holds me up until the chapters r released or helps to understand the mtl better
    plus this novel SO reminds me of quickly wear the face of the devil XD

and lol i just got a whole week of holidays from school starting today >.</

AaronKing and kiara8 like this.
  14. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    @azure_sea I don't mind. You're summary is much more detailed and precise compared to mine. I just wrote one since there didn't seem to be one for Arc 5 and I had just finished reading the MTL at the time.

azure_sea and kiara8 like this.
  15. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think so, the arc we were talking about is about beast/human transformation.
    the next arc (arc 8) should be about the female protag becoming a fujoshi according to previous posts...maybe that one?

kiara8 likes this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's definitely the onevwhere ML got whip then :blobxd:

17. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Mermen actually have it. It's sorta below, near the same place as male have it. It opens up when they have intercourse... I would have post a pic but... well... i don't think it's good to cuz it would be too much X'D

*cough* Don't ask me why i know it....

18. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, congrats for getting on~

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I'm curious how they receive it :oops::oops::oops:
    As Luffy once said: "Does mermaid p**p?"