Spoiler Cannonfodder Counterattack System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC I think the mc real name is ye si nian but in MTL it was ye Sri Lanka ,ye si years ,yeus and something else I forget haha... The ML name in MTL is cold something the abandoned child MTL have really weird naming sense ...

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    Bigfanofanime03 and aNonYm0U5 like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's name is Ye Si Nian

readerz and Nokiyoh like this.
  3. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    I know but in MTL the name change a lot like ye Sri Lanka or ye si years or yeus really weird ahh that's why I feel dizzy because it's confusing trying to decipher who and who or what's going on

4. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
  5. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, the protag in arc 8 in the original plot was a real selfish bitch... she may have redeemed herself in the new plot because MC intervened but in the original plot, where the Mprotag caused the death of her whole family and made her become a whore, she still forgives him in the end and let herself be happy as his cefei... aaarrgghhhh, so stupid... anyway...

Arc 8
    Orig plot:
    Protag was sickly, and despite many consultations from different monks/doctors, she was foretold that she can only live until her 20th year. Because of this, she was very sheltered and loved by her whole family. In a festival, where she finally got permission to go, she met the Mprotag. Her "gauze-mask"(i forgot the term), lifted and the Mprotag saw her face and it made him interested as she has similarities to his father's concubine that he loves. Mprotag went to that village due to his grief, because the concubine fell to the river to save him, and was believed to be dead. Due to similarities, he had the protag investigated and instigated events to meet her. In time, the protag fell for him as he was the first male that made her feel like a woman. Mprotag, didn't disclose his real identity and used a noble son identity to meet with her. In their meetings, he told her that he will marry her. Things happened, the crown prince in the capital sent message to Mprotag that the concubine was found and back in the harem. The mprotag hurried back whike sending a letter to protag. Before this, protag, for some reason, decided to hide in the fu and so they didn't meet and the letter also didn't get to her. A cure was found and she was finally saved, and then she with her personal maidservant sneaked out to the capital to find mprotag. Unfortunately, she didn't know the reality of how hard life is and was duped to work in a brothel,. The mprotag discovered her and brought her to his palace/fu, he got her pregnant there. Back at their village, brother finally arrived and saw the situation, with the parents devastated, he vows to bring back protag home. After investigating, brother discovered protag in the prince's fu and used money to be able to sneak inside and "save" protag. Unfortunately, after meeting with protag, she didn't agree to go back but brother forces her. Exactly at this time, mprotag came back and without asking had the brother shoot to death. Brother died, and when the parents got the news they also died in grief. Protag was devastated and mprotag was guilty but since protag loves him, she decided to forgive him. Then the concubine somehow knew about protag, and in her jealousy, schemed to kick out protag, telling the protag doesn't have the identity to be with mprotag. She was kicked out, and once again landed in a brothel. She already gave birth, i think, begore she was kicked out. Well, mprotag got guilty and so he once again saved her and made her his side princess. The issue of her being "dirty" was brought up as the protag's fear but mprotag told her that it doesn't matter.

Note: some things, i may have forgotten or wrong because i just used mtl. Sorry

6. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    So whats the version where MC came? What body did he house?

@ChuChi its fine... At leastu can understand it.... Its sad bc i dont:cry:

7. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC housed the protag's brother. He managed to go home early, and let the protag broaden her views by letting her read many works about women empowerment, you can say. I mean he tells her about diff places and stories where women are the protags and they lived their life to the fullest, it made the protag long to see the wide world. Also, MC kicked out the personal maidservant. She was actually scheming behind the scenes so protag be with mprotag, because this will give her chance to work her way up instead of the dead-end of being a maidservant of a dying mistress. Then, the ML being the monk that managed to cure protag is a great help, the curing was extended so the protag has no choice but to stay home. Being the emperor's brother didn't hurt either, MC with ML's help, influenced the crown prince to stop helping mprotag. It was because the crown prince was the back-up of mprotag that he can act unruly. So without his brother's help, mprotag is limited in how he can act.

Bella94, JoshyM62, Ressianne and 14 others like this.
  8. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats the summary for 10-15???

9. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    The last arc is Arc 10 which is Hunger Game/Btoom style. I just read what the title was but not the arc so I can't give you a summary~ After that it's flashback and explanation of the system and who the seme is I guess(?)

AaronKing, aNonYm0U5 and alexfilia like this.
  10. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats theMC's role???

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    the participant who's from a world that injected medicine into plant so they become human

12. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankz!! @kiara8

Can someone pls. Give full summary on this arc 10!!!

@ChuChi @CrazedCookies @azure_sea @kiara8

I tried mtl but there were a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense unless i have mtl dictionary....

Sori for the trouble i'm bringing you guys!!!

AaronKing and readerz like this.
  13. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...if you can wait until Sunday....can't read before that. Have schoolwork and exams :/

readerz and aNonYm0U5 like this.
  14. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Exams are hell..... I wish u good luck!!!

readerz likes this.
  15. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
  16. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    ok, so i just (finally) finished reading arc 8, so i want to give a short summary about it. since @ChuChi already gave a nice summary of the original plot (and the continuation), i will leave that out. i will just add some details, like how MC met ML and how ML and the emperor's relationship is.

MC was in the tea house in which the male protag/slag prince was and pretended not knowing slag prince seducing the sister, when slag invited himself to his table and just started a conversation. after MC got slag drunk, they parted ways and suddenly a self-claimed monk appears and speaks about the two having great destiny, etc. that's the ML and during the ride to MC's home (the MC "found out" that the monk may help his ailing sister and invited ML home. of course, ML sticks to MC from the beginning) ML hints about the two of them together while MC pretends to be clueless. the poor male servant of MC saw through ML and cursed the ML inside his mind. he even tried to prevent ML to get close to MC by steering the horse carriage through a rough patch of earth so that the carriage will bump up and down. the servant got scolded by MC. the servant thought that the slag ML doesn't deserve his poor innocent master, lol
    btw. the slag prince forgot about his meeting with the female protag that night and had sex with his eunuch servant instead (it seems like that was normal for him and since he pretended to be the perfect gentleman in front of the female protag, he couldn't have wild sex for some time and that restraint went out the window that night)

the MC and ML get together pretty quickly, since MC found out that ML is his lover during the ride, he wasn't against ML's moves.
    before leaving the hometown to the capital city, the sister found out about their illicit affair (by hearing them during sex and liking it, lol), but didn't say anything. the MC then told her about their relationship anyway and asks her to try to be helpful to their parents (since she is now healthy). the sister promised him that she will try to change their parent's thoughts into being able to accept gay relationships when MC wants to confess later.
    she then became a famous yaoi writer and many girls became fujoshis (her mom included xD) during MC's and ML's absence.

in the capital city:
    the slag prince returned to the city earlier bc ML "predicted" that his presumed lost love isn't that lost anymore and just arrived to hear sex noises between the emperor and the concubine. he waited until the morning and until the emperor went away, then he "confronted" the concubine and kissed her forcefully. the concubine was aware of his affections before her supposed death, so she didn't deny him when he wanted sex with her. the slag prince was her plan B (another big thigh to hang on to), so she pretended to love him, too.
    but after being outside of the palace, she found true love and fell in love with a man (and had sex with him) and wanted to escape again. so when she found out about her pregnancy, she manipulated the slag into believing her that the child is his (i think she knew that the child was not his or the emperor's).

MC and ML arrived long before the pregnancy reveal, ML presented MC as his lover before the emperor/his big brother. they actually quarrel quite often like children before the MC. when the crown prince wanted to see ML to get his "future marriage" predicted (since he foretold the slag prince about the concubine), ML advised him to stay away from slag prince and not help him in things that doesn't concern him, otherwise he will never get any children. the crown prince actually just used the future marriage thing as an excuse to see ML, bc ML used to heal his mother many years ago when many doctors said that she will die, so he kind of worshipped ML. so after the prediction, he did what ML told him.

so the pregnancy got revealed. the concubine wanted to use this to urge the slag prince to get her out of the palace quicker. the doctors say that she is around 2 months pregnant, but the possibility that it's the emperor's child is slim, bc he wasn't well physically before (ML helped him recover though), so the chance that she got pregnant by this one time is slim. the emperor was suspicious and got ML to check her pulse. ML then told him that she was nearly 3 months pregnant, which meant that it's not his bc she was only rescued 2 months and a fews prior.
    he got his men to investigate and they found out about the affair of slag prince and her (and how the slag believes that it's his child), but the emperor ruled that out bc the slag prince wasn't aware of her whereabouts before, either.
    the concubine was punished to the cold palace, the slag prince found out and wanted to get her out of the palace by pleading to the emperor, he wanted to nurse her as a "mother" in his home since he thinks that everybody thinks he only has familial affection for her. the emperor got him jailed. the slag later found out from the crown prince that the emperor knew about their illicit affair and that she got beheaded. the slag was also told that the reason why she "jumped" into the water/stream and nearly died wasn't bc she wanted to save him but bc the other concubine pushed her into the water. (me: hah! take that, you delusional fool!)

MC and ML wanted to go home, but the emperor wanted ML to stay. ML said he wants to return home so he can get married, the emperor parried: as the brother of the emperor, taking a wife is a big thing, so ML should have even more reason to stay and hold the banquet.
    ML: i'm not taking a wife, i'm marrying (as a woman) to my future husband.
    then promptly asked MC if he is willing to take him as his wife and MC said yes and promised the emperor to take good care of ML.
    emperor: ....whatever, get out of here. don't expect a dowry from me!
    ....and then proceeds to send a huge dowry, when MC and ML go home, lol xD

17. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    @azure_sea .... U promised... Where's the spoiler of arc 10 ??? T∆T

18. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry!! >__< i got sick some time ago, then had to catch up with school works ;___;
    Also, i‘m still on arc 9 now and i don‘t want to start reading arc 10 before finishing arc 9.

And since arc 9 was already explained well, i won‘t repeat the same thing again.

I won‘t have time to summarize arc 10 for some while (school work is piling up >_<), but i will post it as soon as i finish reading it! :p

Audene, Poor_Hero and aNonYm0U5 like this.
  19. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    *lurks* :blobpeek:

So interesting! Thanks for all the spoilers!
    I want know about the arc 10, I’ll wait for spoilers :cookie:

20. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link