Spoiler CEO Above, Me Below

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Apr 2, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows any spoilers about this one?....like did she really had his child?...was she dreaming?

Yerunidian likes this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I only know a few spoilers cause I skimmed through
    - I believe they found the real mother and his missing child(?). The child seems to have all kinds of diseases and mental disorders apparently.
    - MC has a twin brother, he died. I think it was said he liked wearing womens clothing.
    - ML had a brother, his brother knew the MC's brother, they were childhood friends. His brother died the same time as the MC's brother but was somewhere else when it happened.
    - ML thinks somethings going on but doesn't know what it is and needs to investigate further
    - MC gets pregnant and is trapped in a tower due to the ML's mother for 6 months. She had no cell phone, no computer, no nothing. She was praying for the ML to save her. She went into labor after finding out the ML was going to make wedding vows with a woman (I think her name is Mona(?))
    - MC hates the ML so much, she engraved how she hated him on the wall(?) the ML saw it and was heart broken
    - MC gives birth to twins! One boy one girl.
    - I think the MC named her daughter relating to sunflowers because her daughter gave her hope for the future and was basically the only thing to sooth her heart after the whole ordeal.
    - ML named his son holy(don't know the chinese name) because he was a blessing(?)
    - MC gets taken by her a guy (he's a love interest). He promised to save her and her children when she was giving birth as long as she keeps her hate for the ML to which she agrees
    - After being taken away, the guy kills everyone else that was in the delivery room. ML shows up to find blood and the MC missing
    - She wakes up to find herself in her real home-- as in her actual family. The family she grew up in bought her
    - Apparently the MC's mother didn't even know she had a daughter. After giving birth to her son, she passed out, so she never knew she had a 2nd child
    - I think the doctors or something sold her to a place that sold children which is how she ended up where she did
    - Her mother does not like the ML, only knows that he kept her trapped for 6 months
    - MC finds out only her daughter was with her, her son was sent back to the MLs family
    - After ML finally finds her, he keeps texting and call demanding for her to see him and how he regrets and wants her back even if she says no ect
    - MLs mom calls MC to ask for her granddaughter while MC enrages and wants her son back
    - ML becomes depressed and obsessed with finding the MC. He doesn't give any attention at all to his son making the MC angry
    - The ML has some kind of disorder. MC was told a lie that Mona cured him but he tells her later he was never cured
    - ML lied to MC and causes so much misunderstandings which led to her having a deep hate for him, it gets resolved once he explains everything but she's unsure if she can be with him anymore
    - ML explains the reason why he had to do all that crap with Mona during those 6 months she been trapped was because his mother will not tell him the location of the MC without doing what she wants
    - MC finds out ML never completed the vows with Mona because he went to look for the MC
    - His dad was enraged and whipped ML which lead to him having ugly scars, there was one on his ear so he wore a earing to hide it while the MC called him a sissy (this was when she hated him)
    - ML and MC gets in a car accident, ML constantly calls and text MC angrily why she hasn't come see him
    - ML tells MC Mona keeps trying to brainwash him by hypnotism but is able to make it ineffective
    - One time, she went to the hospital but didn't go inside, she was about to walk away until she saw a text of him going how he saw her and how dare she not come in and see him LMAO
    - News paper say MC has a new man (guy who saved her) making ML very very angry and jealous
    - Apparently the guy faked his death and when the ML saw him he was startled and angry to find out he had been living in the same building as the MC
    - During the engagement party, the ML look like he was helping prepare a wedding with him and Mona, but in reality, it was for him and the MC
    - His servant tricks the MC into coming to the party because the ML's disorder was making him suicidal, MC shows up, ML shows up giving her a wedding dress to put on
    - Engagement party went off with ML and MC, startling the guests and enraging Mona's family and his
    - He also cut ties with his family(?)
    - I skipped a bit forward after this-- Mona dies 5 yrs later after a incident where she was holding the MC's son and threatening to kill him, it ends with the ML(?) or a sniper shooting her in the eye.
    - They take the son to the hospital where the MC told him to open his mouth because it was bleeding, he had something in his mouth (forgot what it was) which apparently was his gift to the MC. He proceeds to tell the ML that he doesn't want him as a father. ML tells him too bad.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O thats some wierd s****t even for me orz ....this novel has all the tropes i love \o/
    so off the bin it goes (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Whew. I almost had to go on that bad ride. :unsure:

5. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why am i not surprised the plot would be convoluted and that ml is forceful/abusive. i should add that tag if it's not there already.

Yerunidian and alexfilia like this.
  6. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link

Wow...good thing I read this first! Or else, I'll regret it too much! I mean..that is too much misunderstanding like watching a drama series I want to punch my fist into. And destroy everyone in it because the story is full of plots that causes me trauma.

Yerunidian, RaNa531, craz and 3 others like this.
  7. RozenKristal

RozenKristal NUF gender bender Emperor -> Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, you dont wanna read those types. They make it way too complicated just to lengthen the drama. Not worth it.

Leilacus likes this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that it? The novel is complete?

Yerunidian likes this.
  9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no I just stopped reading it because I lost interest and was annoyed how controlling the ML was.

kiara8 likes this.
  10. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    My heart probably cant take the drama. So I'm saving it. I mean, real life is already full of it hahaha!

craz likes this.
  11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML keeps doing intimate actions with Mona causing more misunderstandings without even considering the MC's feelings. There was a scene where in public, he was holding hands with Mona. The MC saw and tried to ignore it but felt hurt. In reality, Mona was in pain. Why? Because the ML was purposely crushing her hands. But of course, everyone thought they looked like a "loving couple". He never even clarify with the MC about this.

Not long after, he's basically like "So you're still mine right?" "You still love me right?" "I regretted what I did, so you'll come back to me right?" (basically along those lines). It always has to be about how he feels. When she lets him know how she feels, if it's against what he wants, he gets angry. Majority of the time, it's like this after he finally found her again and whenever he gets a chance to make contact with her (in person, via text, and when he hacked her computer).

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  12. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link

Wow...talk about someone who's got huge psychological issues! Tsk...Just reading it makes me want to kick his sorry a** to Nothingville! Hmp! I cant take these kinds of annoying plots. I can somehow survive it if the female MC ends up with someone better who's mentally stable.

alexfilia likes this.
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I get he has a disorder, he grew up basically being controlled by his parents (probably abused too seeing how he got whipped just for making disobeying his dad), he lost his brother, but yeah, that doesn't justify how he treats the MC in general.

Good luck on finishing the series!! Let me know how it ends if you do..

Leilacus and alexfilia like this.
  14. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry: I don't wanna start! I can feel my heart breaking already!

And yeah, what he does to the MC does not justify his actions. He needs to see a doctor and the right kind of people. Behavior can still be changed, if I'm not mistaken. Medically speaking.

wafflebeauty likes this.
  15. RozenKristal

RozenKristal NUF gender bender Emperor -> Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Once I read about a novel in which a guy use his $$ and power and threaten the MC with her father's medical treatment to make the MC into a sex slave. Yup, she resists, he hit, slap, whip her. Got her pregnant and shit, once even try to get a random guy to rape her cuz she doesnt "love" him. Guess what is the final ending? She forgave him cuz he was childish. WHAT THE FUCK? If you see these types of novel, do your self a favor, dont read them else your brain will fucking rot.

Lucy_, AnnaChoi, RaNa531 and 7 others like this.
  16. Tina00

Tina00 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please tell me.. where I can read this complete novel? Plz plz...

17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the raws or completely translated? So far there is no completed translated version of this story.

18. Tina00

Tina00 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Completed translated.
    How long it takes.. for completly translated one?

19. Tina00

Tina00 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u know the end..?

20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends on the translator of how much releases they do per week as well as if they'll continue the project until the end or switch translator.