LCD Chaotic Sword God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 30, 2015.

1. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit, he just easily killed a 5th level saint ruler, and 2 others with a bit of help though it is clear he can slaughter them without help, and these guys really want to pick a fight with him?
    I can't tell if this is dumber or the idiots who were traveling with monster cores outside of storage rings and talking about said rings, as if it wasn't a secret.

2. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    it is a bit much. they know his radiant saint power alone is on par with a lesser rank 7, has the 3 secret techniques, and is a powerful saint ruler capable of killing those even the radiant saints would have issues with. even if you wanna say it's all about his gear, there's still the issue of JC still HOLDING those items, not to mention being capable of radiant saint stuff they couldn't completely defend against if he manages to get it off or them being squishy as all hell once their radiant powers shatter like glass.

of course, i doubt any of this fighting really matters as the whole fight's gonna get pushed down the shitter until all hell breaks loose, bringing the spirit and his army of rank 8 monsters with it. i think my biggest issue in all of this is these time jumps and how rushed everything ended up, despite all these incidents taking place over the course of months. within maybe two chapters, word gets out to the beast continent, they assemble an army and attack, and then word of this god beast is spread around the entire friggen continent. they'll spend a dozen chapters on a single fight, but once it comes time to cut loose and push JC into a corner... OMG, hold onto your pants and don't forget your towel.

no build up of tension and actual clashes between JC and the clans after the test, no meeting with the kara clan, the 5 traitorous pricks never got around to attempting anything, but months pass and now it's all one big shit storm of idiots clutching at something they really gotta know would attract even greater powers that could fuck 'em over as easy as blinking, while pissing off somebody with a horrifying talent that should be far more than capable of escaping them, with his tiger and gear, if he actually tried. not like killing all these people is gonna stop those even stronger from goin after his family or something if he somehow manages to win, or that he'll have the luxury of doing whatever promotion BS they were sitting on their asses waiting for in the first place.

edit: seriously? all these high levels just sitting around watching the big battle between him and the traitors but not helping at all despite having a great chance to take out JC while he's busy, and now they choose to show up once the blood assassin guys are gone? at their level of strength, it shouldn't have matter what their origin was if they were this set on JC. and they weren't even the ones to stop him, or JC would have suffered a far greater injury when he was stopped. he's also not really using his chaos power like he used to to shred the ones with weaker barriers with shrapnel... the chaos energy should be strong enough for that much, right? long as it breaks through, most should just kill over.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  3. emry

emry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn it, it was good while it lasted

4. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad this new development happened. Finally, his people can be protected and less of this OMG muh family!

5. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    So the past sword god got weak mental state... wow....

6. Dirav

Dirav Happy Commoner.. \(°•,°)/

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, what a shocking news...
    I just recently picked this novel, currently at chapter 162, really hope to read the rest..

Any ideas where to find the rest, guys?

7. FromAboveHeaven

FromAboveHeaven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pirate website or google cache if you cant wait.

Wujigege likes this.
  8. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news about this novel? Is there a site hosting this or the translator of this??

9. Dirav

Dirav Happy Commoner.. \(°•,°)/

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is this novel abandoned? Really waiting for it's continuation..

10. Kylar9119

Kylar9119 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Jiang Chen

Jiang Chen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this story is less interesting because it is less realistic because jian chen wants to revive his parents. My advice to jian chen's parent writers should not be turned back so that the character of jian chen is better .... that's my opinion :D:D:D(y)

12. Teisen

Teisen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys does "Chaotic Sword God" and "Heavenly Jewel Change" have the same translator ? both was months inactiv and both came back at the same day...

13. Pipipingu

Pipipingu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nup im the translator for csg i dont work on hjc

14. SeiNoNarukana

SeiNoNarukana [A Certain Holy Sword]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why he gave the grass to Enchantress ?

What a waste.

15. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He kinda raped her... she had a DNR!

16. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I just noticed its back ...
    Time to read starting from chapter 100

17. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you guys help me? I wanted to ask what happened to the young prince that wanted Jian Chen's fiancee back in the Gesun Kingdom? The one that the Flame Mercenaries eventually established their kingdom in after defeating that young prince's kingdom. I remember that prince fled the kingdom before Jian Chen defeated it.

18. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is getting too stupid. If I was Jian Chen... I would want to destroy this stupid world. The author is making a big mistake, he can make hints at upcoming events and struggles but he created a world which is 99.99% rotten. The beast clan, all the protectors, the ice god and even most of the sea clan are greedy whores... nearly none of them have any decency, only a few. At this rate, I wish he would just destroy that world and the end.

The author lets the MC gets chased from one place to another and can't find any place to breathe and grow strong. A load of crap... everywhere there are only disgusting greedy piece of crap. If in the future, he defends this world... I do not see what excuse would the author have to defend the world. Other than few relatives and friends, he has no reason to care for that world.

19. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do Saint Kings care about a King Armament? Can't they just make one themselves?

20. Cardoxon

Cardoxon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it because King Armaments are from peak Saint Kings? I'm not sure though, I skimmed through quite a lot of chapters and it could be just a plot hole. It's a xuanhuan novel after all.

Slightly Canted likes this.