LCD Chaotic Sword God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Eventually Jian Chen will confront the tiger if nothing for revenge so I can see it become part of the beast invasion instead of trying to find it in the forest.

2. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Legend of the Flame Mercenaries begins!

3. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    These are more temporary members but still yea the flame mercenaries are going to get a huge boost.

At this rate we will prob see 7 releases tomorrow and 8 on Monday. Would be great if this continues until Christmas.

4. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    This and True Martial World's christmas releases makes me happy. Love reading in chunks.

5. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea and it's good it is sort of including whole mini-arcs so not much cliffhangers.

6. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Throat piercing so many people in so little chapters is also a good thing ;)

7. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    XD Yea. Maybe its one thing but I wish it was always something more then just "Stabbed through the throat and seeing your life bleed out". Always how it ends usually.

8. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I love those "T-This can't be it, killed by this 20 years old youth!" In fact he left when he was 16, he's 17 I think now? It was said the he was tall like his daddy and so people think he's older than he looks. They would shit even more bricks...

9. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Hurr durr, also battle skill! I wonder how powerful the envoys will be and will there be a peerless beauty?

10. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    I still didnt drop this but the story really takes its time tho... Always repetitive sometimes I think? But still didnt drop this dunno know why... maybe cant wait to return home and what is that fur heirloom when will love comes when will he reunite with that strong guy his friend on school... story is short every chap release ...

11. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    It's sort of like PMG in way, both stories have no plot because the real "goals" it is non existent in PMG and in CSG he's far too weak.

So the plot is driven by assholes trying to kill the MC. This is basically a giant training montage we're witnessing in the case of CSG. You can be sure these envoys are going to be an annoyance to Jian Chen.

12. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the Child and School Arc of CSG... What's author-sama doin (。・ω・)ノ(´Д`゜)。

13. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't be helped, it's a lonely existence out there in another country/empire without your family :(

14. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus he has to go out and learn more. I just want him to visit his family again and let them know how strong he is, maybe help out his country. Didn't his family only have like 1 great master or something so basically Jian Chen is the strongest, or close to the strongest, in his family. Its so weak that he can't stay there or even in his country.

Although I will admit I liked the beginning with his childhood arc.

15. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya, the other clan has a heaven ( or two? ) ranked guy. He needs to be at least Earth Saint Master with his special MC OPness to compete. I wonder if he'll be able to use that wind battle skill to some extent or trade it for another one.

16. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't really explained easily. It stated he was reading the book and I would assume it was the battle skill. I think he will learn it because hes extremely fast even though hes not wind attribute but maybe they need to be wind attribute to utilize it.

17. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya it wasn't explained if he could use it. I'd imagine that if he can even pull out only 5% or so of the battle skill that's still good because his speed is already insane, any little bonus is just icing on the cake.

18. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea everyone always states how powerful battle skills are.

Wait didn't that one guy have a fire attribute battle skill when he was traveling to Wake city? It wasn't mentioned what cultivation level but I don't believe he had a fire attribute so its probable that Jian Chen will learn this one.

19. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I believe he was a regular saint. What if... MC conveniently got this battle skill to be able to run inside a FOREST from those envoys, one is Earth Saint Master and probably both. Unless it's one dude with his weaker disciple.

20. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe. Also I don't expect both of them to be Earth Saints. They could just be the envoy to assess the situation and not actually deal with it.