Recommendations Chinese novels (raws or translations)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ShenHua, Oct 17, 2017.

1. ShenHua

ShenHua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm mostly looking for Chinese novels raws (danmei or others) similar to that of "The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System", "Everyday The Protagonist Wants to Capture Me", "Fen Yu Jiu Tian", etc, since I've finished reading those on my list. Other wuxia/xuanhuan/xianxia recommendations are welcomed (female protagonists preferred since I've read a lot of male protags already.

Thank you in advance!

readerz likes this.
  2. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    alexfilia likes this.
  3. JackStone

JackStone Wow. How nice. Good job.

Reading List:
    Link
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Try The Villain Has Something To Say. It's danmei, ancient setting, sect setting, master-disciple relationship, second chance.

Spoiler thread: http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-villain-has-something-to-say.44047/

2. You can also try Heaven's Official Blessing. It's by the author of The Founder of Diabolism.

NU page: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/heaven-officials-blessing/

Spoiler thread: http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/heavenly-blessing.39931/

3. You might want to poke @alexfilia and ask to be added to her poke list for the BL spoiler thread summons.

5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    ShenHua and LaDyViL like this.
  7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o you can check my sig! ....i have sorted all the bl threads based on categories :D

can you read the raws?

ShenHua, LaDyViL and readerz like this.
  8. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you want cnovels with humor... Hmm... *digs through collection of MTL-ed raws*

Het:
    The Maiden Tames the Demon (姑娘来收妖): Really cute and mostly funny since it involves the girl chasing after her man.

Ostentatious Zhao Yao (招摇): Hijinks involving a major misunderstanding. The girl is very funny and the guy is very devoted, though it takes the girl a long time to get past that initial misunderstanding.

BL:
    I've Got Medicine [System] (我有药啊[系统]) - An extremely long novel but not as serious as others in same genre.

The Spectator's Aggressiveness Is Spilling Over (旁观霸气侧漏) - Also has a transmigrated protagonist trying to deal with a blackened protagonist. Only this protagonist is black from the start. XD

Pure Yang (纯阳) - Quite high up on the list of cnovels I want to get around to translating. A modern, gay guy transmigrates into an MMORPG (?) he played. The storyline deviates after he arrives, since the female protag (with the reverse harem) and the male protag (lead of the reverse harem) both end up liking him. LOL. The female protag isn't annoying, which is nice, though she and the male protag have this passive-aggressive war going on. To think that they were so lovey-dovey in the original story... XD

Never Thought You'd Be This Kind Of Hero! (没想到你是这样的勇者!) - Modern guy transmigrates into VRMMO after he finished defeating the Demon King. Funnily enough, he picks up on the fact that he's actually in a different world rather late... and the Demon King's soul/consciousness hitches a ride with the hero and has funny conversations with him.

When the Protagonist Of A Fanfiction Was Transmigrated To The Original Novel (当同人主角穿回原著) - Really, really funny if you enjoy reading about making fun of fanfic tropes. The 'protagonist' or main character in this novel is the ML (gong). There is mention of mpreg, so a no-go if you find that kind of thing squicky.

Alice-sama, ShenHua, LaDyViL and 2 others like this.
  9. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    My list is too long to be sorted....
    upload_2017-10-17_20-38-44.png
    upload_2017-10-17_20-40-1.png

Well..... just good luck? I have too many to sort through :blob_zipper_mouth:

10. ShenHua

ShenHua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LaDyViL Thanks a lot! I've read "Heaven's Official Blessing" already but I'll check out "The Villain Has Something to Say".

@readerz Thank you very much! I'll check it out ^-^

@alexfilia O.O Wow, you sure have lots in your signature! Thanks for sharing them and yes, I can read the raws. Only Chinese ones for now since my Japanese and Korean isn't yet up to par for reading novels ^-^""

@scriptor Ooh, thank you very much for your recs! Quite a few of them are titles I haven't seen before so I'll definitely check them out!

@SnowTime Woah, that's a long list of books! Doesn't matter if they aren't sorted but thanks a lot! I'll look through them slowly.

LaDyViL, SnowTime, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  11. Alice-sama

Alice-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm trying to find the raws for pure yang but I can't. Does anyone have a link or anything to the raws?

12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the raws. I’ll post them later today. :3

13. Alice-sama

Alice-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you scriptor! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

14. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Okee, here are the raws <3

Pure Yang

Let me know if you prefer another site lol.

Alice-sama likes this.