Choose Your Own Adventure, Chain Version

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by LivingCorpse, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. "N-No, not priest...Batman wants to be the suitor," Lovely says, staring with starry eyes at Akkihime.
    2. Far away, one hears Tony's voice saying "Finally, just forget about me! I needed this vacation anyway!"
    3. Nom de Plume suddenly stumbles out of a portal, "Finally, I got away! What'd I miss? I heard something about Batman and marriage?"
    4. Akkihime takes out her list of marriage suitors and starts discussing with Iampsyx and Lovely over who to choose.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    1. As the discussion goes on, @Matsurika appears from the ceiling in full plate armor, sword in hands, while riding a @Little Dragon and shouted: "How dare you think of betraying me Akkihime!? You are courting death!"
    2. @yuzuki comes running from the room's entrance while saying: "You have no right to choose, Akkihime is mine!!!"
    3. The image of @hayyan appears on Akkihime's mind, but she gets scared from the tentacles and thinks: "Wait, before marrying, we need to go to @Ophious house to steal the money that will pay for the wedding!"
    4. Deciding on a suitor turned out to be too taxing, so the trio simply went with the idea of turning the entire world into a part of @akki 's harem.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  3. Asakura Ouryuu

Asakura Ouryuu 【Eternal Lurker】【Lily's】【Shady Merchant】

Reading List:
    Link
    1. A mysterious man wearing ten gallon hat appear and said "Mariage? Wedding? Oho~ 'We' can help you with that~".
    2. An UFO suddenly appear and kidnap Akkihime-sama leaving everyone shocked and @yuzuki screaming "NOO!!"
    3. "Hohohohoho~! I can't accept that! Akkihime-sama deserve more than just that! She should marry all of them!" said a mysterious but unknown girl
    4. "Yuzuki... I never know you want to monopolize me that much.. I'm touched! Let's marry now!" Said Akkihime-sama.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    AliceShiki likes this.
  4. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's ...?

5. Asakura Ouryuu

Asakura Ouryuu 【Eternal Lurker】【Lily's】【Shady Merchant】

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, seems like Asakura forgot about that part when editing..
    I've fix it

Nom de Plume likes this.
  6. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. "Stop! You're not allowed to come any closer!" Yuzuki points her finger at the mysterious girl, looking as though she knew very well who the girl was.
    2. Akkihime turned to look at the girl, and with wide eyes, she said, "It's you..? I thought you went to follow someone else!"
    3. Iampsyx yells while grabbing his hair, "There are too many people here, I just want Tony back!"
    4. Lovely stares at the newly-arrived girl, then gasps,"You! I didn't know you were a fan of Akkihime like Batman is!"

AliceShiki and Nom de Plume like this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The people surrounding iampsyx started laughing "Tony will never come back! Her kingdom already belongs to Akkihime!!" said Yuzuki.
    2. Lovely hit her palm with her fist: "Oh yeah! We were supposed to revive Tony!"
    3. Yuzuki ignored iampsyx's cry and attacked @Yumina with her sword.
    4. Akki got confused by this whole mess and decided to simply give them all a group hug.

8. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Lovely jumped in with her sword, "Batman wants to fight for Akkihime too!"
    2. Akkihime stood at the sidelines, eating popcorn, as though the two battling had nothing to do with her.
    3. Iampsyx was still on the ground, growing mushrooms as he thought about poor Tony's plight.
    4. Yuzuki and Yumina fought fiercely, until blood flowed and their swords were red.

AliceShiki likes this.
  9. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    1. @Shio appears again to drag them off by their ears after treating their wounds.

2. A mysterious cloaked figure yells "STOPP!!"

3. A portal opens and @Nom de Plume shakes her head as she starts laying down mysterious formations in the background.

4. The mysterious girl trips the aggressor and sits on them before saying, "Now we were supposed to be planning a wedding, weren't we~?"

AliceShiki and Shio like this.
  10. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey! i've got a chance to put nom de plume back in! i'll take it! -grabs the opportunity and makes a dash for it-
    1. Lovely, iampsyx and akkihime approach nom de plume, wondering what she's doing with those mysterious formations, and completely ignoring the fighting duo in the background.
    2. "Is it for Tony?! yes, will the princess finally come back?!" Iampysx yells happily, while Lovely and Akkihime look extremely excited as well.
    3. Iampsyx scrutinises the mysterious formations, mumbling to himself, while Lovely googles it and Akkihime looks on.
    4. Akkihime claps her hands and butlers and maids appear from out of nowhere to provide couches and cookies and tea, while she says to Lovely, "Hopefully the necromance nom de plume is able to revive my stepmother Tony, yes?"

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Plume looks at her with a confused face. "Who is Tony?"
    2. "What? No! Who cares about that, this is the circle to make Akki accept the love of her entire harem!" Plume said.
    3. "Ah! Yes! Of course! It's definitely to revive Tony! 100% sure it's about that, the purpose of those formations is definity not another..." Plume replied while having cold sweat running down her back.
    4. "Actually, those are just pointless scribbles they are there just because I was bored." After hearing her statement, the faces of everyone in the room became completely surprised, with mouths wide open.

12. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    No option to actually revive him her? XD

AliceShiki likes this.
  13. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    1. "...you haven't heard of sarcasm?" she questions as she finishes up the last formation and golden light surrounds @Tony.

2. "Ohhhhh, that Tony. Ah... hahahah." The nom de plume says suspiciously.

3. The mysterious but unknown girl says, "Akkihime's classmate who must revive to be a foil and support to Akki's harem!" as golden light fills up the formation.

4. Iampsyx smacks Nom upside the backside of the head and pushes her out of the way, placing the last spot on the formation himself. Black clouds suddenly cover the room as the temperature drops and green light fills the formation. "You corrupted it when I was making a light joke Psyx!!"

AliceShiki likes this.
  14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

15. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Everyone looks at each other in silence, ecept the fighting duo, then nods understandingly.
    2. Lovely poked Iampsyx, "Will this really work? How reputable is Necromancer Nom de Plume?"
    3. The golden light continues glowing for some time, and everyone eventually gets tired, deciding it was time for teatime, with Akkihime summoning her butlers and maids to brong the tea set in.
    4. Iampsyx rolls his eyes at Nom de Plume's 'sarcasm', while Lovely and Akkihime just stare silently yet eagerly at Nom de Plume.

AliceShiki and Nom de Plume like this.
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Yuzuki and Yumina decide that tea is more important than fighting and join in for it as well.
    2. "Oh, tea! That's great! I'll have some too!" Said Plume as she sat down.
    3. Batman threw a revive bomb at Tony out of boredom.
    4. Iampsyx blinked a few times looking at the nonchalant attitude of everyone. Eventually, she snapped and threw a table at Plume. "Revive Tony already!!!" She said.

17. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    1. "Ehhh?! Ok ok!!" and she waves her hand as @Tony is revived, perhaps even more beautiful than before.

2. @Nom de Plume is knocked out by the table as the light fades away...

3. @Nom de Plume is knocked out by the table as the light suddenly brightens and temporarily blinds everyone. The light fades to reveal a flustered and blushing Tony.

4. @Nom de Plume is knocked out by the table as the light suddenly darkens and Tony is revived as the last boss: Horrifying Zombie Tyrant!! (Must be that time of the month...)

AliceShiki likes this.
  18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I loved all of them!!!

Nom de Plume likes this.
  19. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    T-time of the month is ofc referring to the full moon *whistles*

Slaynbr and AliceShiki like this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *giggles*

Definitely that~
    There is absolutely no other meaning for it~ ;)

Nom de Plume likes this.