Misc Chopin's gay serenading

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Deleted member 41274, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Baron Carpi

Baron Carpi 『Wandering Artist』『Bacon』️⚜️

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what to say... 11/10 Would read again? :LOL:

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    You flatter me... XD

3. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    T-This is... *sniffles* This is truly amazing! *standing ovation* Y-You made me speechless, buddy! I can't...*sniffs* I just can't! Oh my God! I don't know what to say! *wipes tears*

4. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you my cute bunny buddy! :D

5. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously though, the story made me laugh. :Dyou really have such a vivid imaginations. And your humor is superb!

+Ale +100 +kisses +hugs

6. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    lol how could you even read all the chapters? I thought nobody in this world could read it besides me
    Q.Q you are my one and only bundy♥ *hugs*

7. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    It's fun to read though :ROFLMAO: i can't stop laughing when you mentioned some nuffers xD you even mentioned me and my sis. HAHAHA.

Ofcourse! I'm your one and only :X3:

8. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter for my cute bundy~
    Maybe later... (thinking right now how to formulate or what to formulate ah I wanna write about my cute bundy maybe~) Ah ♥ >_>

9. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    ✧*.◟(ˊᗨˋ)◞.*✧ᗯ੨~ɪ̊♪ْ˖⋆ Then, I'll be looking forward to it! I know you can do it! ෆ⃛(˃͈᷇◟̵◞̵˂͈᷆ ფ

ପ(๑•̀ुᴗ•̀ु)* ॣ৳৸ᵃᵑᵏ Ꮍ৹੫ᵎ *ॣ ​

10. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    Today only one chapter. Don't feel like writing more.
    Chapter 7

punny funny bunny honneh
    When Chopin woke up, it was already noon. The sun stood high in the sky shining on Chopin's eyes. His stomach was growling, therefore Chopin ignited his weed bong and smoked it. Puff puff. Power of weed and Chopin was high. Perfect timing for singing.

"Once upon a time...
    there was a pickle, and a Russian reindeer, and a bunny~
    Well guess what, now comes the clue, it was a honneh, funny, punny bunny~
    the bunny was so cute, Chopin wanted to kidnap the bunny, but the bunny had a knife and was yandere~
    the bunny's uncle was an Archaic pickle, a frickle pickle, and its favourite activity was tickling itself, tickle the pickle~"

Chopin was done smoking and stood up. It was a lazy day as everyday, who would Chopin be going to visit that day? Maybe grandpa prongsjiisan honneh or grandson Hunter Endofdays42 and granddaughter Jibs? No, today Chopin would go hunting to fill his stomach. So the deer went hunting. It ran into a supermarket, stole some meat and ran away with its super strong and fast Russian reindeer legs. The police caught up to catch Chopin and shot with their pistols, but guess what, Chopin started to sing his plotarmor song. And it went like this.

"Twice upon a time...
    there was a drama, and a Russian reindeer, and a drama~
    both dramas were incited by Chopin, they destroyed great friendships~
    Chopin was so sad, because what could have been a normal relationship couldn't even be a friendship~
    So Chopin always walked without friends henceforth~"

Ah, Chopin didn't care anymore, Chopin was a strong and independent Russian reindeer. He needed nobody and nothing. He felt lonely, so he just sang on and on, his favourite songs, the ones he wrote himself...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2017
    Shem likes this.
  11. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh God! *claps* I can't.... Oh God! *sniffles* Amazing! Really Amazing! *wipes tears*

:ROFLMAO:HAHAHAHA. *rolls around* :ROFLMAO:
    You need to write some more.

12. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    The first thing you did was reading it. Makes me very happy. Well thank you, my dear

13. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    :)

14. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    ♥ >_> you are such a good bundy kyaa♥

15. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 8
    prezident Johtoh
    Chopin's adventures lead his way back to USM the United States of Murica, where he met the cat prezident Johtoh. Johtoh was a hard working prezident and song writer, he used his utmost efforts and creativity to create new amazing songs. One of these days Chopin was going to witness Johtoh's songs, in which the prezident would love to lament about his hard job and life. Such a cute prezident deserved to be hugged all over and kidnapped. Well Johtoh would love to be kidnapped, if this could free him from his hard and tiring duties of a slave prezident. Any who, here goes one of Chopin's next hits in the American charts of most popular new songs: "Chopin's good wishes for da poor prezident!".
    And it went like this:

"Once upon a time...
    There was a little prezident, and a Russian reindeer, and a pile of work piled up on the prezident's working desk~
    The pile of work sheets were frustrating, and prezident wanted to commit suicide therefore~
    Never did prezident Johtoh succeed, he was bound to live on forever and be forced to suffer from hard overwork, depression and little sleep~
    Johtoh didn't know whether to laugh or to cry anymore, so a fairy in form of a Russian reindeer Chopin was sent to save or end his life~"

Chopin's song was quite bad, but he didn't mind, so he sang on:

"Twice upon a time...
    There was a bunny crusader, and a Russian reindeer disguised as bunny crusader, and a cat prezidenz who should become one too~
    So Chopin rode in with his bundy Shem to rescue the cat prezident from his duties~
    They threatened the cat prezident with their wooden swords and ponies horseys and gave him two choices~
    Either Johtoh could decide to become a bunny crusader or the bunny crusaders would free him from his duties by ending his life~"

Such the adventurous song for Johtoh, the young prezident ended. Johtoh was contemplating how to make his own songs better, while Chopin sang on and on, never missing out on an opportunity to play with the young prezidenz.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2017
  16. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    MOUUUUU! LIKES LIMIT! DAMN IT!
    More! *standing ovation* T-Truly amazing! *wipes snots and tears* You really rendered me speechless, mr.reindeer-san! *claps*

You should write about your lion too*wiggles eyebrows* ho ho.

AND HEY! IT'S NOT A PONY! I'M RIDING A HORSE!

17. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    eh I will include your soulmate \(~_~)/
    and thank you ah, I will fix my last chapter then >_>

18. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    I will be looking forward to it \o/ (lol always)

No need to! It was actually funny:ROFLMAO:

19. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 9
    lion and mouse and a little emperor

It was a trauma-inducing experience for the young prezident Johtoh, before he could be stabbed to death, he hanged himself, and his ghost flew to have dinner with his family, so Johtoh waved goodbye and cya to his bunny buddies. Moving on. The next stop of the bunny crusade lead the bunnies to the lion kingdom in the very south of USM, the United States of Murica to a big and majestic river called the Mississippis. This is a main point of the story, where a lion resides, the lion's name is Smakemdown. Chopin sang on their journy, while giving flirtous looks to his bunny buddy. And it went like this:

"Once upon a time...
    there was a lion, and a Russian reindeer disguised as a mouse, and a bunny~
    the bunny loved listening to Chainsmokers, Taylor Swift an breakeven just like many of her buddies~
    the bunny was a strong and independent bunny, who found her soul mate a lion~
    once upon a time, the lion saved the mouse and the mouse saved the lion, so they lived happily onwards together ever after~"

The bunnies blushed on their crusade, especially the lewd Russian reindeer bunny who loved the other bunny a lot. So Chopin sang on:

"Twice upon a time...
    there was a lion, a Russian reindeer, and a LittleEmperor69 ~
    the lion tried to recommend and introduce her friends to Asian novels~
    but her friends find the chapters too long, so Chopin recommended mangas for the lion's friends~
    ah the mouse is still alive, and the little emperor is sharing a nuf account with his sister now~"

Ah Chopin was wondering, why Shem liked his songs. Chopin was very confused but happy...

20. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD wth!