Spoiler chu wang fei

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by bluep, Oct 1, 2016.

1. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah... her standing in the Chu family is pretty solid... also, Chu Fei Yang, like his grandfather, also believes in a monogamous relationship. And it also doesn't hurt that CFY really loves her.

alexfilia likes this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    awwww <3....after chen wang tried to steal QYM at her wedding did he try to take liberties with her again?

3. 199sweetheart

199sweetheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere that CFY said that YQM will be the only wife he has at a banquet, is that true? If it's true how did that happen and when?

4. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia i am not quite sure, the only thing i can remember was about that once scene where YQM was "tricked" by this one xiaojie, but she actually "tricked" back, and she was trapped by JMC behind this one rock by she was saved by CFY. However, that was before the marriage. So after that, it was pretty hard for JMC to find a time to solo YQM because CFY is always with her.

@199sweetheart yes, that was true. That happened, after they were married and they, CFY and YQM, went to the south to fixed a certain general's blunder In that country. In a feast with the royal family, the daughter wanted to be with CFY, can't remember how because as a princess she can't be a Ce Fei , but CFY stated that he will only have YQM as the only woman in his life. The grapevine sure works fast because they even know about this declaration in the capital causing envy to YQM.

5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    everyone wants to bed YQM orz ....was the empress brother sent by her?
    Also did the empress dawoger get mad at her after her mariage? (since she had plans and all >.<)

6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry can't remember the mastermind.. but the ED is not happy with YQM's marriage, you can see in the later chapters that she disregards and is callous regarding YQM. Like

in that scene where both Laotaijun and houye, they were asking for her help to free YQM but she rejected their plea. And of course, in the last arc, where she without "pause" agrred in taking YQM as hostage for leverage to CFY

alexfilia likes this.
  7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we get a point of view from the ED? (or do we find out why she didnt want this mariage?....didnt it benefited her the most since CFY is rich and all o_O)....did she have other plans for her?

Btw the princess that came to form a mariage alliance who did she end up with?

8. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be bc I was reading with MTL, but I don't think ED was anywhere bad. The only bad thing she did was treating the ungrateful emperor as her own son.

Almost everything she did was for the emperor, like how she tried to make the cousin sister marry was to strengthen Emperor's position (not her own). Or how she gave up YQM's hiding place was bc the Emperor coaxed her by pretending to be a filial son.

Or when she refused to help her maternal family, it wasn't because she was unwilling to, but it was bc she was in no position to do so (she was in some difficult position).

If it was the empress' brother who almost raped YQM, it was sent by the Empress. Her family had only reputation and no power at all, so she was trying to strengthen her family power by marrying YQM to her brother. But her brother had bad reputation (and I think at that time, YQM had already engaged to CFY) so the Empress was trying to make YQM being raped by her brother so he can marry YQM after.

The Empress Dowager was not pleased by YQM's marriage, but after that, she moved forward to plan YQM's cousin sister's marriage instead.

As for the Emperor, at first, I thought that he was quite a capable Emperor, but he seemed to have dropped his intelligence once he got enamoured with Rong guifei, and then he got more and more stupid and misplaced his suspicion on the wrong person (CFY instead of Chen Wang)

9. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she is not that bad. But i actually think that she is doing some of those things because she is already used to the power of being ED. So she is helping solidify her own son's power because if not, there is a high chance that JMC can take the throne and kicking them out/killing them.

alexfilia likes this.
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the spoilers <3
    that empress sure lost a lot of face....her brother was thrown to the city gates naked :D
    Do we hear from him again?

11. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi rather than power hunger, I'd say that she did it all for her own (and her family)'s survival. As you had seen, on how JMC's mother act once JMC got gripped of the throne, she immediately rushed forward to kill YQM.
    If JMQ properly got the throne, I guess the first thing that his mother would do was to kill ED and ED's family.

Still, she was better than JMC's mother, and out of all the royal family who died, I only pitied her (and perhaps the Empress' daughter).

@alexfilia If I'm not remember wrong, that empress' brother was the one that ED wanted YQM's cousin sister to marry? And they were trying to trapped the Empress' brother with the cousin sister, so that her reputation was ruined or sth? But YQM managed to got her out with Rong guifei's help. Too bad Han PM kinda ruined it all.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    wafflebeauty and alexfilia like this.
  12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean trap the siblings together and say it was incest? o_O
    Who is Han PM? ...is he a good guy?....what did he do?

13. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, mistype, I meant the Empress' brother not cousin brother...

Han PM was Han Wang's son. He was raised secretly by Han Wang's subordinate. He felt in love with YQM's cousin sister, so he was mad when they tried to trap her together with the Empress' brother. He then trapped the Empress' brother with Empress' maid together, and douse them with aphrodisiac (I think). No one found out about him, they all thought that it was done by YQM's maternal family (the cousin sister's family) which caused the Empress to hate them very much.

wafflebeauty and alexfilia like this.
  14. Rena.anggreina

Rena.anggreina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @Eis !!!
    Can you summarise Rong Gufei love life?

15. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @Rena.anggreina
    most of the beginning was only mentioned...

P.s. did anyone knew Rong gf's real name? Bc in the MTL, they kept calling her Rong Rong.... was it really her name? Their parents really have a poor naming sense to name their daughter with their surname...
    I forgot the exact time but it was about 3-4 years ago, when she hadn't entered the palace. She was on business travel to Northern Qi, she stayed in one of Rong's restaurant.
    The Qi Crown Prince was attacked by the Qi eldest prince, he was injured and went inside the restaurant to hid. Rong gf found him, and he threatened to kill her if she revealed his whereabout, but instead of being afraid, she treated his injury.
    Then I think they didn't met again until after she was married to the palace and he came to the Western Chu.
    The entire later stories had been told in the previous spoilers....
    He came to Western Chu. The reason why he proposed to Hai Tian was because he had heard that Hai Tian would enter the palace. Hai Tian was very cunning, so if she entered the palace, he was afraid that Rong gf would suffer under Hai Tian's cunning plots.

Then before he left, he secretly met with Rong gf. On her way back to the palace, YQM noticed stain on Rong gf's dress, she warned her about it. Rong gf was grateful about it (it was the reason why she later helped YQM's cousin sister at YQM's request).

As time went by, the Emperor got more infatuated and impatient of Rong gf.

Rong gf had been distancing herself from the harem's conflicts. But at YQM's request to help YQM'S cousin sister, Rong gf divulged in harem's matter. I'm not very clear how or why, but anyway, she made one of the Empress' maid be found with a voodoo doll. She and the Emperor witnessed it, then Emperor killed the maid and punished Empress by house arrest (maybe?) and he took Empress' daughter and put it in Rong gf's care.

But, in fact, the Emperor knew that it was all just Rong gf's trick. He threatened her not to divulge in palace's matter anymore. But he still put his daughter in Rong gf's care, so that he had reason to visit Rong gf more often. He was then more and more aggressive in pressuring Rong gf to sleep with him.

As he was getting more aggressive, Rong elder had to fake illness to enable Rong gf to avoid the Emperor.
    She begged the Emperor to let her to pray for Rong elder in the same temple as the Rong aunt (the previous Emperor's concubine).

Once, bc Qi Crown Prince worried about Rong gf, he secretly came to visit her. Hai Tian managed to get the news of it and relayed it to her father, they managed to let the Emperor knew. But fortunately CFY also knew about it and caught Qi Crown Prince before he managed to met Rong gf. CFY tied Qi CP and kicked him out of the carriage once he met Qi CP's guards. CFY threatened him not to go too far, because once it got too dangerous for CFY or YQM, CFY would abandoned Rong gf and QI CP, he wouldn't help them and endangered their own selves. CFY also warned him about the leaking info, possibly from Hai Tian.

The Emperor arrived and found nothing wrong, but bc of his suspicious nature, he still didn't believe Rong gf (i think he slapped her or sth), then he tried to rape her, but CFY threw a poison snake in the room and it bit the Emperor (it wasn't a deadly poison). Then later because he still didn't believed Rong gf, he summoned some physician and ordered him/her to examine Rong gf in front of him. Rong gf was stripped naked and the physician proved that she was still a virgin.

Then the next incident was when the Hai family manipulated the Empress. Empress had already hated Rong gf for seducing the Emperor and took her daughter, so they managed to make Rong gf looked like she cheated the Emperor.

They ordered a guy to drug and tried to raped Rong gf. Meanwhile, they also shot an arrow to Emperor's study to inform him of Rong gf's "cheating". As soon as the Emperor arrived, the guy suicided but not before pretending to tell Rong gf "goodbye and they would meet again and reunited in afterlife". The Emperor was very enraged and ordered Rong gf to be killed on spot.

The Empress handled Rong gf's punishment. Since Rong gf refused to hang or stab herself, they forced her to drank the poison. Then the Empress kicked Rong gf's "corpse" several time to vent and ordered it to be thrown in the mass grave.

CFY heard the news and rushed to inform RYH. RHY came together with Qi CP who also had heard about it and rushed forth. Then CFY told them to calm down first and together they searched for Rong gf's "corpse" in the mass grave.
    Then they summoned the physician (the one that treated YQM's uncle and was YQM's cousin sister's first love) to heal Rong gf, and later on Qi CP brought Rong gf back with him.

16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    What was people's reaction when YQM was found with child? (people like chen wang , her father, cousin)
    Did the 2 grampas and her hubbi spoiled her? <3 ....also did anyone try to send their daughters in since the wife cant serve her hubby? :D

kiara8 likes this.
  17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    2 grandpas?

18. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    YQM was still in her early stage of pregnancy when the war broke out. Then she spent most of her pregnancy time, hiding from Hai's or Chen Wang.
    As for the other characters, I guess they were too busy fighting for wars, and with CFY also went to fight the war, nobody had time to be concerned about CFY's concubine.

Everyone was sending YQM's congratulation gifts to Chu Xiang Fu. As for Chen Wang, when he heard the news about her pregnancy... he sent many precious and rare herbs to her as her gift. It drove his mother mad. And later, he still insisted in taking YQM, although he knew that she was pregnant with CFY's child.

I guess if he managed to caught her, he would make her abort the baby or sth, before marrying her.

As for the gramps, Chu grandpa (since he was no longer Chu Wang), was also fighting the war with CFY. And the other grandpa, I forgot, but I don't think he didn't participate in the war, bc his granddaughter was also one of Hai Wang's hostages,

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  19. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the other grandpa with the grandson was back in their city(?), because it was in a good location so they raced there to defend it. I'm sure about the cousin but so-so with the grandpa...

Edit: the other grandpa was with CFY in the barracks

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm really curious about something....besides all those princeses and her cousin did anyone try to become CFY's cocumbine? (like they droped by their house to offer themshelfs)