Spoiler chu wang fei

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by bluep, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thats great to hear that. Thank you for answering :)
    I literally went owls for this novel, reading it in one go up to 105 chapter, in 2 nights and three days. Does anyone know about the partition of the chapters into volumes. I entered its data on goodreads and was about to update the data about translators, but I was also wondering if I could get the volume info to separate each volume there.

alexfilia likes this.
  2. LenaKG

LenaKG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me exactly how Su yiniang and her entourage were punish for their crimes of killing YQM brother thank you

3. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LenaKG by entourage, do you mean su yininang's mama?, cause i think she with SY are the most noticeable that was punished... well, i am not sure if this is already revealed in earlier spoilers but just to be sure, let me tell again..

MAMA (forgot name)
    At first she was given a beating via board due to misconduct in front of Yun family, she fell unconscious due to the agony of wounds. Then when the whole sordid tale was revealed she was made the scapegoat telling everyone that she was the mastermind and SY is innocent then she did suicide by biting her tounge.

SU YINIANG
    she was at first arrogant when she discovered she gave birth to a son however she feels a bit worried and acts as if she was bullied due to YX believing the "lies" about YQM's mother and twin brother. When she was forced to face the "inquisition squad" (Qu and Yun family) she found out about her son's fate so she was really angry at YR. then came the mama and her death, so it was known to everyone that that was YX's plan to help her to be safe from harsher punishments so everyone was really disappointed and angry at SY. However due to this things, YX became distant to her and she became spiteful. She once, almost bit off a chunk of YX's arm when he tried feeding her, that resulted to YX completely disregarding her. Then when YR was punished very hard by the old madam, Liu yiniang carried her to her mother but the courtyard/room of SY was so rancid and smells really awful. In the aftermath of the jailtime of Yun family, they found put that SY died because no one was left to assist her. It was just fortunate that it was really cold that the body decompose really slow. And then when YQM went back after her marriage with CFY, they saw her body wrapped in straw to be thrown in Su fu by the servants.

Note: the baby died as well due to hunger..

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  4. LenaKG

LenaKG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank you I have read a lot of spoilers about Chu Wang Fei but nobody every specified what happened to the SQ and her people only that the truth came out and they were punish and died I have been looking for details on the punishment thank you

Aster Anemone likes this.
  5. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your welcome, it was a bit confusing to be honest because i read using mtl and some details, somebody else corrected me so i am also thankful for them clearing some things up. Just that i am now re-reading this so the novel is more understandable this time around.

Like those of the other questions, like the fate of pan lan? This was ask before but for me nothing was really certain of their fate, i just read that after SY's execution all female dependents are exiled? Well, female dependents in that branch of the family, because his brother and his brother's family is still in civil service and living in the capital... but nothing specific...

Aster Anemone and alexfilia like this.
  6. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I was intrigued by the Sypnosis of this Novel. At one point, it indicated that CFY went to another country(?) and met a princess? Did YQM ever had any SERIOUS Love Rivals for CFY? What's CFY's reaction towards these women?

OKDR likes this.
  7. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean by "remove"? In the middle of novel, he became the new Chu Wang ye so he had to resign as minister. At the end, he was bestowed as "happy-something" in the mtl. Iirc, like that of the status of the ML in the novel sly lady, but he still doesn't want to be part of the governance.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  8. Cole-Right779

Cole-Right779 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man the romance in these types of stories are sooo terrible I don't know why I didn't fully realize this until reading this story to where I currently am but I will say that the Mc giving her evil-sister and her concubine mother the run-around was hilarious and entertaining lol actually her messing with her all her evil-family members was my favorite part of the book.

Sasakira and etern like this.
  9. Erinkai

Erinkai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, Can anyone told me what happen to MC father, I hope something terrible too? In this story he the one that made me ughh:mad::mad: although SQ also made me mad at least from early she already hate QRL (imposible MC mother not know SQ hatred) so what she done to QRL although cruel especially to the baby boy it made sense. But MC father he already take advantage of MC mother but still ungratefull and one of the cause of his wife died. He can't control his estate made me wonder how good he is in Right prime minister position no wonder CFY can defeat him easily.

10. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing happens to him ....i think he just fades away from the story

11. Erinkai

Erinkai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So disapointed:( :( :( but at least he not high and almighty Right Prime minister anymore:D:D:D. And I can imagine that his self-esteem took beating when he become nothing, without help he nothing.

Ria_AlDub16 likes this.
  12. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    he still remains as the prime minister.....i dont know what happened to him after the war though

Ria_AlDub16 likes this.
  13. Chewie

Chewie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just found this amazing post and would like express my gratitude for all the spoilers.

First, I have a big question I want to ask.

The one who married the Han scholar or later emperor is YQM' female cousin? But I thought she liked some doctor?

Ria_AlDub16 likes this.
  14. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Chu wang father, step mother and step sibling cause any harm to him and the MC????

Selax, Ria_AlDub16 and shelvibie17 like this.
  15. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got the answer to it ... thanks to @shouahang58

shouahang58 likes this.
  16. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I like white hair boy I forget his name. I feel sorry for him. Poor him he loss to ml.

18. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    since the translations are slow (not surprising given all the different names and politics) can someone give me the link to the raws? The side I was using is a mess: missing chapters, wrong order and now even chapters from different stories.

19. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so damn jealous. I got into the novel in the earlier stages and wished I had caught on to it later just so I can read a shit ton of chapters in 1 shot

20. Nefarious.co

Nefarious.co Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eis how did YQM female elder cousin marry the future emperor?