Spoiler Close Combat Mage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alverost, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Detrolord

Detrolord Regular Pervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure but at the end of the story when sou became a god I never seen them. Roger was there though he finally became a noble again

2. rfu12

rfu12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about people he ended up giving gold cards to? Are they mentioned further on/ react on this whole betrayal?

3. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

ehh, you sure aimi and aila (or w/e their names are) become part of the princes harem? i dont remember seeing that in the spoiler threads

4. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude with all my respect the thirty six girls said that they will not do anything even if their parents are in danger .But I don't have to worry for the girls at all because they will all have ugly faces

5. Detrolord

Detrolord Regular Pervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no no no Aila and Aimi is hidding w/ our mc's mother and cultivating in the dark thier fathers is loyal to his majesty. They kinda beetrayed him 2 help him. The classmates i'm talking about was other other 98 water mages.

6. Artesia

Artesia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a quick question about this novel, when MC is betrayed by his country do his family and harem members betray him too ?

Sorry I'm okey with country betraying him, but not family and harem, by family I mean the people he trusts because In some novels some family members are evil and are selfish

7. Casul Reader

Casul Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Family, no. Harem members? No as well I think. As far as the ones who betray him, it's the Valkyrie girls or smth and the prince that he made thin that betrays him.

8. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    Part of the "Harem" yes. The maids, the fire-wind warriors, the prince and his girlfriend betrayed him.

9. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Before the betrayal, the MC has his the two main female classmates (the ones that he trains for the tournament and gives tons of magic items) get his mother out of the Holy Light City with cash resources and went into hiding in the MC original hometown.

The Prince (and Holy Light Lord's daughter) get the full support of the Raptor Riders and the Pike forces and by their vow of loyality, the Fire-Wind warrior girls (the ones that wanted their beauty back) to turn on the MC. The MC had already figured out that his maids that ran his beauty salon were spies for the Prince (they were the Lord's Daughter's personal slaves tasked with informing the Prince if the MC ever turned on him). In reality, the Fire-Wind Girls were very torn by the event and decided to stay neutral (they ignored the Princes order to capture the MC but did not help the MC escape).

In the aftermath of the betrayal, the Prince forced his father from the Throne and became the Emperor. With that power, the MC's noble rank was revoked (thus cutting his working relationship with his other classmates and lost his fortress city) and the Prince planned on using the MC's beauty salon and alchemical workshop to help fund the country (but MC made it so they could not use alchemical workshop without him). This left the MC with only his two classmates (whom were guarding his mother or what I envision as bridal training) and his terrorist soldiers as allies and what the MC had on him for resources.

In the future
    Once the Fire-Wind Warriors hear that the MC has entered the Greater Trade Routes, they give the Prince/New Emperor the finger and decide to look for the MC. This happens in one of the most recent translated chapters.

In the Raws, the Fire-Wind Warriors do meet up with the MC, whom forgives them, but decides he could never trust them again. Later on, the two classmates also join the MC on the Greater Trade Routes and enter his harem as "true" members.

10. kenneth223

kenneth223 『The Weird One』『User who faps to Drinks』 

Reading List:
    Link
    How many women will be in his "true harem"? Just those two classmates?

11. SageRozenburg

SageRozenburg [Not a pervert][Not Suspicious]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont worry, his harem members are quite loyal since the MC is really good at using his combat "staff"...(wink, wink ;))

12. Sleepy Z

Sleepy Z Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Naifa Lian ever make another appearance? She's the wind warrior he learns footwork from, and the daughter of the previous lord of Dawn City.

13. Avarrencus

Avarrencus 『Tier 0 : True Infinity』

Reading List:
    Link
    So does Mc made all those who betrayed him regret that they wanted to poop rectalful of blood?

14. lucjanssens

lucjanssens a very ¨rabbit¨ bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    when does Suo Jia meets his fire/wind warriors harem again

15. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I'm reading people's spoiler around they're disappearing from the story altogether and never come out again at all.Though since I'm not reading myself I'm not sure, just try search it around I think there are some threads about

16. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    I have heard that they come back later on but I'm not sure when, since I have stopped reading after the end of the betrayal/leaving for the grand line looking for the one piece arc. (Jokes with the one piece thing but that is what a lot of people compare it because of that special road for combatants)

17. GrimGuy

GrimGuy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you read the review in the NU page of CCM. There will never be a mention about them in the latest chapters. And I warn you to stop reading because you'll only read a clusterfuck of recycled plots from mainstream anime plots.

18. BAHjr

BAHjr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after the 36 fire wind girls betrayed mc. What happen to the daughter of fat city lord. Did the fat girl turn to lolli betray mc it look like author forgot about her.

19. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she a city lords daughter or a VERY wealthy merchant daughter? cause Wen Ya was the duke's daughter..... but yea since she didn't show up at the betrayal scene she may have gotten a pass BUT she cant get yearly physicals anymore since SJ is no longer in the country so she probably got fat slowly versus Wen Ya turning into a balloon overnight

BAHjr likes this.
  20. BAHjr

BAHjr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fat city lord daughter is the girl mc saw at school and got beat up by that noble son. Was curious if the author said what happen to her after the betrayal. Thanks for answer about the other girl.