LCD Cohen of the Rebellion

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by DeathStroke96, Jan 11, 2017.

1. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, i read the first 15 translated chapters not too long ago and thought that they were interesting, so i thought i would look up the lcd for it but there was none so, i decided to create one... woohoo...

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/cohen-of-the-rebellion/
    Behind the vast universe as we know, deep into the darkness space, there is a world that beyond our understanding.
    Him, a human soul, burdened with unlimited destiny and mission, in this unknown world with unknown magic, elves, monsters, species, and war with fire and blood.
    A man, somehow not good, accidentally entered this strange world.
    Him, this world and the people or creatures within, interacted.
    Thus so many stories began.
    He started as a new born baby, and grew.
    Prepared to live another life, to feel, to chase…
    His name is Cohen Kheda.

The first chapter in my opinion was strange, sort of something out of Xian Ni,
    The no, magic or hate for fighting is interesting, the novel also has multiple different species such as vampires (rarely seen in xianxia!!) and other adventures, like i also like the reincarnation aspect, the mc doesnt have memories from his past life, he actually lost them and the cohen (but he actually dreams of his past lives events which is a really nice take on the reincarnation aspect) can develop on his own, i just hope it will not be a case where the author actually makes cohen a really good character and then replaces him with his past self...

Good 15 chapters, hoping the novels stays awesome!!!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Cool, but I just wanted to ask one question, why are you giving us the link to create a thread?

3. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Because i could... no real reason actually...
    edit: i noticed the problem, it was a link to thread creation... so embarrassed

4. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay, you should request for this to be merged by the way if you haven't already.

5. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    Been reading it as well... though I'm a bit iffy on the kid's aversion to violence. I really hope that when he "awakens", his personality takes a change as well. I'd rather hate the mc turning out to be a moralistic, pacifistic wuss.

Wujigege likes this.
  6. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    i did thats was one of the reasons i posted the link to thread creation just in case, but *cough* so embarrassing *cough* and the funnier thing is i copied those two links to the merger thread...

7. Das

Das Lazing around Devil's Luck

Reading List:
    Link
    did I hear rebellion?

Raneday and DeathStroke96 like this.
  8. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont really mind it, yes we are all violence lover... but i am hoping that the currect cohen is not developed to the point of us actually liking him just for the author to go and awaken the old memories and the current cohen just vanishing... because that would be utterly pointless which is why i am hesitant on this entire reincarnation which the memories are suppressed...

9. TheOneTrueApex

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, well. It's too early to judge the series anyway. But the first sign I see Cohen turning into a Jesus Christ wannabe, I'm dropping the shit out of the series.

10. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    i doubt it will come to this point, if im not incorrect, it will be something like it was mentioned around chapter 10 weapons could be used for good or bad it is just a choice of the soul, also one of the reasons i think he hates violence is because of the dreams of his past lifes death where he keeps seeing the battlefield, people dying so he sort of started hating it and would want to stay away from such a situation, but since it is a rebellion (title) and some hints were dropped it is likely that the mc will be participating in more than just one war or battle...

11. TheOneTrueApex

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, considering that it's a CN novel where usually MC's have their backbone and grow a pair of brass balls (as opposed to JP MC's), the probability of my worst fears happening are low. Plus, it's hinted that he might have a harem later on. And I'm talking polygamy, not the fake harem kind, so that's definitely a plus for me.

DeathStroke96 likes this.
  12. Ra3ie1

Ra3ie1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And what do you want to see here? Harem with all kinds of creatures, villain nobles and church (except mc's family, ofc), stupid adventures(harm building)for 20 chaps? It is piece of s"""

13. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, i already know that you judge a book by a cover... first of all this has over 57 volumes, so it is not likely going to be only 20 chapters, secondly in the past of our world did rulers (asia) (even Europe before the roman catholic church) only have 1 wife and spent all of their love on them? no... they had freakin harems with hundreds of women... which sole purpose was to either serve the emperor/king or serve the royal/imperial princes... so i dont understand what you want, this is the way of life for those in ancient times... also what is the point of you reading xianxia then romance? world development? characterisation? if either of those i suggest your local book store or the library or japanese light novels!!, as the way i see xianxia, is harem, cool fights, immortality and cultivation systems and the way the story progresses...

14. Ra3ie1

Ra3ie1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't want to take disputes about harems.
    I hate when status/age is "never mind"!!! How can "second below the king" be gentle and his son be a peasant? HOW? In ancient times?! Please provide me.
    Everyone hates halfs, but only his family is "ok"....
    You don't need to suggest me a book, coz it will be s****. Just try to read more novels
    PS:"Auntie-slave-sama please help me to learn your magic. Yes my father is a Royal, but I am lower then slave, I'm beginning you"...Truthworthy story about harem with noname generals and godlvl concubines
    PPS:"also what is the point of you reading xianxia then romance? world development? characterisation?"-WHAT? There is no romance/worlddevelopment/characterisation. Just stupid brat with unlimited-harem potential

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  15. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    A wuss can be interesting like Vash from Trigun

16. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    fuck
    this
    bitch

kenar likes this.
  17. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    Those two need a painful death.

18. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    The blinded children eh~ It seems, to them, cohen is a vegetable. But they mixed it up.
    It sould be like this: cohen, a tiger, but cohen tiger left his home because of abusive father tiger with his mothers help. but when he saw a new village he knock himself in the head resulting in amnesia. later he was taken in by m*ckey mouse. Living in comfort, he lived happily until one day bullied by neighbouring village kid.

19. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you f*cking stupid? where the hell have I ever said xianxia have character development, romance or world development learn to f*cking read you r*tard!!! I said if this is what you are looking for then go to your local book store, library or something else. You must be one of these people that jump read then review the story as shit without even basic understanding!!

Now harems in ancient times read this if you never read anything - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Chinese_Harem_system
    Also where the heck does it say the mc is a royal?? He is from a family of nobles... and his family saved those children so they decided to repay the favour by teaching him the basics understanding of magic as he still can't do it...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  20. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow latest two chapters... I didn't expect the memories to resurface so soon... I guess it's for the best...