Spoiler Coiling Dragon has Ended and i have an insight regarding ST and TDE

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by qwerty, Nov 24, 2015.

1. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    He personally said that he was the first being born there, and since he was born in that world it means his body was already strong enough to withstand the grandmist energy. Also Linley is the first to break through the bound and enter that place. In that case what kind of adventure could Hong Meng have for there to be a story of his own? Maybe only if he traveled through his own cosmoses disguised like a normal guy or something and having some fun while nobody could actually harm him in any way as he is like a supreme being even to the strongest creatures in those cosmoses, he is their creator after all.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  2. kinunatzs

kinunatzs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the afterword and the author said something about "Mountain of Exalted Celestial" which Novel is this?

3. GinMagi

GinMagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just remembered that at the end of Stellar Transformations it is mentioned that Qin Yu's son will be the next meng (remember they can see people's fates) after that they were able to tell that even more will become meng's and it finished. (I was reading it using a machine translator so take this with a grain of salt).

4. qwerty

qwerty King of all Hollow

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm..maybe,,,we dont know yet..it could change!maybe someone may became the last MENG,,,then Qin Yu's son will be the fifth of the Meng and the lowest of them..

5. DarkArts

Reading List:
    Link
    "Actually, the carvings of the Mountain of Exalted Celestials and some other things in Stellar Transformations were pointing to this long ago"
    It is clearly stated that it is in ST. Also in the main cosmos of Hong Meng's there are Exalted Celestials so he was pointing out at this link between the 2 novels.

6. kinunatzs

kinunatzs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see so their's no novels of this Exalted Celestials?

7. DarkArts

Reading List:
    Link
    That, I do not know for sure. There are quite a few novels from IET. My opinion is that there isn't but facts might say otherwise.

8. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some speculations I have been itching to share after finishing CD. I'm wording them as questions, because I want to know your speculations as well.

Does supreme expert 'Hong' from Swallowed Star by IET have any connection to Hongmeng? I think it was even mentioned that hongmeng created a tech oriented world.

In Stellar Transformations, the cosmos are controlled in order to spell out words to the MC. Do you think it might have been exalted celestials or grandmist masters?

Is Ji Ning from DE on the path to be a Grandmist master? What do you think might be his (inevitable) connection to ST/CD?

book sage likes this.
  9. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably, No Clue,Likely. I could swear I read something about Hongming in something to do with DE so I would assume the endgame remains the same.

10. DarkArts

Reading List:
    Link
    Hong from SS is way too weak to be Hong Meng. Also Hong from SS has a family and has been born on Earth and is a fighter, though Hong Meng could have suppressed his power and disguised himself as so, but it doesn't sound to logical to me . I was also speculating that SS world might be the technological world Hong Meng talked about but who knows.

In ST, those messages said that 'they' were waiting for someone(everyone knows it's about Qin Yu but whatever). I speculate they are waiting for him to ascend, of course. Who were 'they'? I would say they should be some supreme beings from the divine realm. Now, what they are called, I don't know. They might be some kind of gods. I don't think Grandmist Masters would care about a little fellow like Qin Yu at this point yet.

I still have no idea about DE as I've only read a few manhua chapters. There aren't enough chapters translated for me to bother with it yet.

Edit: Also, from those messages in ST it feels like the people who sent them know Qin Yu from somewhere, at some point I even had the reincarnation route in mind, but I discarded it since it doesn't make much sense and the chances for it are almost non existent. I can only think they might be some other people that uncle Lan paid a visit to or something.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    Nom de Plume likes this.
  11. GinMagi

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really ascend, but to actually become a Grandmist master its actually mentioned later on in the novel. "They" was actually Hongmeng and Linmeng.

12. DarkArts

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds weird. I mean why would they pay attention to him? He's extremely weak at this point and the only special thing about him would be that he has a different cultivation path/technique than most of the others. This somehow smells a lot like plot armor.

13. GinMagi

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it is actually because of his technique you know how he creates a universe within himself.

book sage likes this.
  14. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link