Novel Combat World: The Lovers

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Love4NovelGuy, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Love4NovelGuy

Love4NovelGuy [Veteran Writer] [Reaper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    Night Haze and IMM like this.
  2. Love4NovelGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue

Some say love is an emotion, but I disagree, because the feeling most people have after seeing a beautiful woman is lust. What's laughable is people even talk about 'Love at first sight' as if lovers are fated to meet.

Love definitely isn't an emotion in my opinion because all hearts are fickle.

In my life, I've been in many relationships, and as an adult I have more than enough experience to know that 'Love' can only be a promise.

In weddings, both the husband-to-be and wife-to-be make vows to support each other before the wedding is complete, that moment when their promise is sealed with a kiss could be said to be one of the most beautiful scenes in their future selfs memory.

If only my relationships were that simple, as a billionaire who's the CEO of a multinational company, many woman seek me out of greed.

They act coy, they act shameless, and they even try to grasp me in their ploys.

I remember once my alcohol was spiked with aphrodisiac by my personal assistant once in order to force me to do something in the private room she booked at one of my company's hotels.

It's not like her plan was bad, all my employees know of my personality and knew that I really would take responsibility for her if she succeeded.

Well... That's if she succeeded... It's not like that strict father of mine pampered me into a useless son who can't see through a persons outer charade.

I smile to my assistant after drinking the cup of alcohol in front of me that only left my attention for a moment.

"I'm tired. Take me back to my room."

The billionaire boss, Alex Stuman, said softly to his assistant as he stood. His assistant besides him quickly drank her own beverage and helped him walk.

"Sir, are you sure you're okay?"

"It's nothing. I'm probably fatigued from escaping my own bodyguards."

"Hehehe. Sir, you should listen to him more, isn't he trying to protect you?"

"It should be obvious. I don't want to be surrounded by guys all day."

"...Then?"

As she heard my answer, a look of astonishment appears on her face, it was then that gazed passionately at her beautiful figure. I could tell that deep within her eyes was a shred of hesitation towards what would happen.

"I suddenly want to tell you: Sam, you are really cute, you know that?"

Even though I can tell that the private room she must have booked is right next to us, I use my hand block her path, cornering her to the wall.

"Sir, you're really drunk, please rest."

Her voice was like gentle breeze that caressed my ear, a flirtatious look appeared in my eyes as I put my other hand near her mouth, my thumb gently tracing past the make-up on her lips.

"A natural beauty like you shouldn't need to wear any lipstick, right?"

"...I wanted to make this celebration something to remember."

"Is that so? Well, you've succeeded alright, it looks good on you."

It was at that that I stopped playing with her lips and blocked the exit out of my grasp, but her face was still calm even under the heaviness of my gaze.

"Sam, you're a nice girl, you should treasure yourself more than this."

As those words left my mouth, she looks at me with astonishment, the calm expression on her face crumbles.

"You already knew..?"

It didn't take long for her to remember that I did have several opportunities to change my glass after she spiked it.

She bit her lower lip, seemingly unable to understand how I was still able to resist her seductive beauty, it wasn't even that hard to guess her thoughts.

"Am I not attractive enough for you?"

It was hard for me to tell why her eyes were so filled with rage. I release my hands and stop blocking her path as she tried to get closer to me.

"Like I said before: Do you think I'm gay? Of course I find you attractive."

I said straightforwardly, the bluntness of my words was something she definitely wasn't expecting, especially due to the fact I never showed any interest in her after she was employed.

"Then why won't you pick me?"

Her voice asked questioningly to the man who was barely able to stand before her. She didn't hate him, nor did she want his money, the only thing she was for him to notice her existence notice the feeling she had for him.

"I'm sorry, but I can't return your feelings, please try to understand."

Aw, look at her, it's weird how such a scheming woman can cry so sadly.

"Come on. We're friends. What? Did you think that you're unforgivable?"

"I'm sorry."

"I forgive you."

I bring her towards my chest and let her tears fall on my expensive clothes.

This closeness we had was something others wouldn't be able to understand.

In fact, even we didn't understand how close we had become over the years we had known each other, since it wasn't like we truly had interest in each other after we first met. As she cried on my chest, I hugged her, my heart starts to waver after seeing her this pitifully.

Time passed... and her depression gradually subsided. It's not like I couldn't understand her position. Since I already knew of her secret crush towards me the moment I hired her.

If it was any other day, she wouldn't have went so far, but my sins had forced this girl to take matters into her own hands after her family's death.

"What's your type then."

"I'm more into the innocent and somewhat foolish type of girls."

"Foolish? Why foolish?"

"Since it's easier to keep secrets from them. I mean, if a girl was to know that her groom is as black-hearted as his suit, she would come to hate him."

Although Sam clearly wasn't the innocent type I was looking for, her eyes were still sharp with resolve after hearing my words, then she grabbed my necktie and pulled me closer to her.

"Try me. Tell me everything."

She said resolutely, I look at her trembling hands and couldn't help but sigh. Usually, I would find a way to avoid the subject, but this time was different. How could I possibly avoid the gaze of such a straightforward girl?

"Then let me show you something."

After saying those words, I grab her hand and guide her towards a certain restricted area on the luxurious hotel.

She didn't resist and only watched curiously as I passed several men who seemed to be secretly on guard against her existence. She seemed to have already guessed that her surroundings were suspicious after we finally arrived at an extremely thick vault-like door.

"What is this place?"

She asked nervously but my attention was fully concentrated on the various technological locks I placed on the extremely thick metal door.

"Done."

After allowing it to scan my hands, I opened the door, allowing her to what was inside. She gasped as she saw the various different weapons inside it.

"You're... an Arms-Dealer!"

"Surprised? Isn't this more memorable than wearing make-up for once?"

The guards that were protecting this secret look over towards us, if I wasn't here, I'm sure they would've silence her in order to protect my family's secret.

"The murderer that killed your family also bought one of these guns as well."

"..."

After hearing my words, she trembled with rage, it was easy to understand what she must have been thinking as she stood next to the accomplice of the person who murdered her family.

I know clearly that she wouldn't believe me even if I was to deny my connection to the serial killer that ruined her home. I feel guilt and regret whenever I remember how I didn't pay attention to the buyers as long as I made money.

"I'm a really bad person."

"I know."

"I am one of the reasons your family was killed in broad daylight."

"I know."

"I love you."

At my words, she lifted her head to look into my eyes, a fiery glare that contained resentment shot toward me.

"You don't believe me?"

"I don't."

She said straightforwardly, this is one of the things I love most about her, she becomes less scheming with pressure.

"Then I'll prove it to you."

I close the door and take her to my room, her eyes were filled with darkness as she tried to hold her emotions. Her red eyes were filled with killing intent as she looked for an opportunity to mercilessly kill me.

"You could have kept it a secret."

Her eyes turned stone cold as she spoke slowly, but in response to her question, I shake my head.

"I feel depressed whenever I think about how the girl I love was hurt due to my sins. Sam, you've known me for so long, you should be able to comprehend why I'm telling you this."

"You don't love me."

"Is that so? Do you think just anyone could become my private assistant?"

"Just tell me why you did you bring me here, I don't care if you're telling the truth or not, nor do I care about your obsession towards the word 'love'."

In the office of my special hotel room, a sheet of paper was placed in the hands of the assistant by the evil boss who was partially responsible for her parents death. She skimmed through the paragraphs on it before throwing it.

"I don't need your money! Do you writing a Will like this would touch my heart? Don't play games with me!"

As the paper hit my face, I shook my head, it's hard for me to imagine how she didn't understand my intentions.

"I'm giving you a chance to use that knife your hiding to kill me."

I said while opening up my arms.

"..."

Once again, she was lost for words, her eyes looked at me as if I was a stranger.

"Why are so willing to die? You should be struggling to survive. There are so many ways you could have stopped this from happening. You bastard!"

"I've already done enough. I love you enough to give my life to you, if you want it, you can take it from m-."

My confession was cut short by her knife that wedges into my chest. Blood sprayed out of my body as I weakly fell back on the desk with a bloodied suit.

"I hate you!" She cried wrathfully as she pushed the knife into my beating heart. The last thing I saw before closing my eyes was her beautiful face that stained by my own blood.

"I know." I said softly before I died.

---------------------------------

"What a stupid reason to die." In the darkness of my mind. A voice echoes in my ear, one that was indiscernible and unable to be distinguished in any way.

I don't regret what I did, as someone who was the cause of her family's destruction, I don't have the right to.

"Like I said, that's stupid, are you insane? You only had to force her by using your influence to corner her. It's not like scars can't heal and love can't be cultivated with time."

That's not love, that's Stockholm Syndrome, get your facts checked.

"Are you some kind of masochist?"

I'm a feminist.

"More like womanist. Do you have to act like such a drama queen?"

I don't want to hear that from a disembodied entity in my mind.

"I am not a disembodied entity."

Prove it.

"You know what? Maybe I should, but be warned that seeing me will completely destroy your soul."

Actually, I'm fine, continue.

"I'm here to give you an offer."

I don't support human trafficking.

"Just shut up and listen. I'm the entity known as the Arcana God. If you form a contract with me, I'll give you the chance to live once more."

I don't want it.

"Hey hey, you're going to hell if you don't accept my demands, don't you know that already? If a God can exist then why can't hell? Also, why are you so calm? Isn't your world atheist?"

There are religions everywhere. So your wrong. Plus, I don't believe in Gods.

"Then what do you think am?"

The Devil.

"You don't believe in Gods but you can accept the existence of a devil...?"

Contradictory right? It's either that or God just doesn't give a shit about us.

"Your insane."

I'm told that a lot.

"Well, I like your insanity, that's why I chose you to become of my apostles."

Are there a lot of them?

"Around a dozen of them."

...That's a lot of people. Am I going to be reincarnated on Earth once more?

"No, you're not, your going to be reincarnated on my own realm."

A parallel world reincarnation?

"Yeah, it's going to have things like swords and magic just like those light novels in Japan, it should be exciting."

If there's magic, there should be a system used to grow stronger, right?

"Oh, you mean like in the Xianxia genre light novels? If so, yes there is."

Such a brutal and unfair world. You want a pacifist like me to die there?

"You've been killing people your entire life, so it shouldn't be a big deal."

You're wrong. I have never personally killed another living being before.

"Not even a fly?"

Insects are below humans. They don't feel pain nor sorrow upon death.

"You always have an excuse for everything don't you?"

Of course, plus, can't you just give me a gun for self defence? Your God, right?

"Let me explain a bit about my world before you continue. Although I said the world is like a Xianxia, it's also like an RPG over the top of that.

People of the Cloudy Sky Continent are able to rise up in ranks through their class. There are Swordsmen, Mages, Archers, Ninjas and whatever other ones you can think of. The first two ranks only requires the users to control the technique they have using weapons.

If you want, I'll allow you to have an extra life in order to help you create the weapon you are thinking of."

What will my first life's class be.

"A Mage."

Are they really strong?

"Yes, as the protagonist, you're definitely going to be a genius."

Wait... Does that mean you're going to reincarnate me into a pitiful orphan?

"You read to much Wuxia's, of course I won't do that, you'll be the successor of an prosperous kingdom of magic."

That sounds too suspicious...

"Does your instinct tell you I'm lying?"

No, you seem to be telling the truth.

"Then just silently become my apostle."

Fine, I agree.

"Congratulations! Now let's go through the paperwork before you reincarnate."

3. Love4NovelGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1: The Lovers

The father of Alex Stuman was usually strict and rational, there was not once Alex had saw his father fail to achieve his goals. However, he always hated the fact that he would always 'fall in love' with a new woman after every divorce,

"Dad, where's mom?"

"Your mother's right here. Don't think about her. We weren't fated to be."

"Do you love 'Mother'?"

"I do. I love her very much."

He answered sincerely, his eyes didn't have even a trace of deceit, but I couldn't accept his decision at all.

"Dad, you still love Mom?"

"Son, love is in ones heart, and she's no longer part of it anymore."

"Don't hate Mom, hate me, it's my fault. Forgive me, Dad, forgive me."

The boy cried, but the father didn't seem to understand his son, he hugged Alex then carefully chose his words.

"It's just that I don't love her anymore."

"..."

The boy seemingly didn't understand as he lifted his head to return his father's gaze. In his eyes was a deep sense of confusion and sorrow.

"You see. People just move on. It's nothing to get emotional about."

What the father didn't know at that time was that these words had broke the young and immature child's heart.

'Move on...? What does that mean

He couldn't understand it- No, it more like: He didn't want to understand it.

'How can someone just forget?'

He thought as he held the photo his father had with his birth mother.

She looked exactly like the new wives his father was always marrying.

Kind and cheerful...

'Did father really move on?'

The boy couldn't help but think as he looked outside the window. His understanding of the word 'love' was a little too poor so he used the internet to look up the words definition.

{Love: A strong feeling of affection.}

'A feeling? What's 'feeling' mean then?'

{The Definition Of Feeling: An emotional state or reaction.}

{The Definition Of Emotion: A feeling derived from ones circumstances, mood; or relationships with others}

'In other words, it's just temporary, a 'feeling' that just fades away with time.'

He once again gazed at the picture and the smile on both his parents face, he couldn't understand how his father 'moved on' after his mother's death.

'Dad, I hate you.'

He thought viciously, unable to accept his father's views, his mind could only think his father's decision as betrayal.

----------------------------------

Years later... when his way of thinking matured, he decided to forgive his father after realising his childishness.

However, before he could, he found that his father had been stabbed to death. After a careful police investigation, the culprit who murdered his father was caught, but felt a cracking sound emanating in his mind when he saw the killer's face.

It turned out that his father had been murdered by his newest 'mother'.

"You died at the hands of the woman you 'loved'... How ridiculous...!"

His tears dropped down his reddened eyes, but he forced himself to laugh, he once again decided his future goal.

'Hahaha...! Father, I knew that fickle heart of yours that was filled to the brink with 'love' would be the end of you, is this the love you wanted? Haha! What happened to the 'wedding vows'?'

He could help but ask sarcastically to himself. Not even once did he worry about what would happen to his 'mother' who had been caught, and in fact, he mostly felt apathy towards her.

He disregarded her existence the same way did with the other 'mothers' before her. His only thoughts were of his father who sincerely loved many times.

-------------------------------------------

After attending his father's funeral, his heart was left defenceless and vulnerable. So it wasn't hard for him to fall for the only truthful and sincere woman he met at a local pub.

His interest was picked the more he got to know her. The bizarre personality that was both scheming and straightforward really drew his interest. Later on, he realised he has affection for her and was about to confess his love, but was interrupted by the news concerning her family's death.

'This wasn't supposed to happen.'

He thought on guilt, he realised that the suspect the police were chasing had a similar description to the man he did some shady dark business with a few days before, causing him to fly into a fit of rage. He then relentlessly hunted down the serial killer that did 'business' with him and gave the order to kill.

It was that easy for him to get rid of the man who murdered the family of the woman he loved, yet there was still nothing he could do to make it up to her, it was then that he got an idea.

'Why don't I give her the choice?'

He knew her feelings for him and his feelings for her, that was the reason he hired her as an assistant in the first place. A smile curved on his lips as he looked at the picture of the woman he somehow fell head over heels for.

"What will win: Hatred or Love?"

And with that, the curtains drew on the final act of his life, the show was ended by a knife that pierced into his chest.

---------------------------------------

Once he opened his eyes, he realised he was sinking in an ocean-like darkness while heading towards a tunnel of light.

He looked above and read some text that was written on bold, acrylic font.

{Yo, Alex, you probably can't remember the contract we sighed, but trust me we did actually sign it.}

{As the Arcane God, I've granted you a unique ability upon birth, and the ability I gave you was decided beforehand by your personality.}

{I won't keep you in suspense because it would be bad if others found out about it so I'll give it to you straight.}

{Your unique ability is called: The Lovers. It's an ability that's let's you have an extra life, and by 'extra life' I mean extra body, by 'extra body' I mean another body besides your own.}

{Once you've woken up. You'll find that you're both a guy and girl at once. I don't mean you'll have the best of both genders... you know... important stuff.}

{What I mean is that you'll have two separate bodies to control. So good luck with that. Now I can sit back and watch you be tra- I mean, special individual.}

It was at that moment that Alex knew he had really made a big mistake.

'I shouldn't have been deceived by this self-proclaimed God's sweet talk!'

He thought as his mind spun, he could only feel an intense amount of regret after he was sucked into the tunnel.

-------------------------------------

In the realm of swords and magic was a kingdom that was known for its peace and prosperity. The King of the Eternal Dawn Flame Kingdom could only smile excitedly as he was graced with twins.

"Get the Healer here quickly!"

"But Your Majesty, the price of Healers are quite expensive, are you su-"

"Just bring more, nothing should happen to my Queen, get going!

"May Arcana bless you, Your Majesty."

The servant quickly changed his tone after seeing the harsh eyes of the king.

Healers may be expensive, but whatever the King says goes, he didn't have the status to argue with royalty.

After praying using the name of the God that humanity worshiped, he ran off to find more people to heal the Queen, leaving behind the King who was pleasantly playing with his son.

If one was to look closely, you'd see that the King completely disregarded his daughter, his affection mostly showered on his future successor.

4. IMM

IMM 『X.O.X.O』

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not upload them on google docs?? you can share them easier that way. or just make a quick wordpress site

Love4NovelGuy likes this.
  5. IMM

IMM 『X.O.X.O』

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty good beginning btw (y)

Love4NovelGuy likes this.
  6. Love4NovelGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    Firstly, love your profile pic.
    Secondly, too much of a hassle, since it's night right now. I'll do it tomorrow. Though thanks for the suggestion.

7. IMM

IMM 『X.O.X.O』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, and good luck with the story

8. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that was long prologue...

9. just-lacey-ok

just-lacey-ok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds great so far, I'll be looking forward to more for me to read.

Night Haze likes this.
  10. Night Haze

Night Haze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :D
    Nice story..
    & thanks..:)

11. adislt

adislt fanfic lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope you make story about the woman and maybe you can learn to put ypur story in spoiler format provided by nuf if you still publish your story here

12. Love4NovelGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to summon her later.

13. Love4NovelGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    Glossary

Simon Swordwick- Warlock class:
    Stage 1- Chakra Ring + Chi Clubs
    Stage 2- Blood Transformation
    Stage 3- Bone Equip
    Stage 4- Mutant Armament
    Stage 5- Warlock Domain

Clara Swordwick- Sorcerer class:
    Stage 1- Chi Wand + Chakra Diamonds
    Stage 2- Essence Enchantment
    Stage 3- Tech Equip
    Stage 4- Mech Armament
    Stage 5- Sorcerer Domain

Weaponisation Arts- Class Ranks:
    Stage 1 is a little complex. The first stage a person can have is usually up to their talents and frame of mind.

Those specialised in Soul Energy are usually the ones with great imagination and good affinity with nature. Those that specialise in Flesh Energy are easier to find due to them only needing willpower and determination.

Those that specialise in Mind Energy and Heart Energy are even fewer due to their lack of people that have extremely intelligent minds and strong hearts.

Soul Energy: They create staffs or other weapons using Essence as a base. They mostly cultivate using the World Essence energy in the surroundings.

Flesh Energy: They can use the blood qi of other races to help cultivation. They mostly cultivate through battle and life or death experiences. The cultivation method varies from user to user.

Mind Energy: Only rare crystallised minds of monsters can be used. They mostly cultivate through increasing their understanding of the world.

Heart Energy: Only strong spirits are able to be used as a foundation. They mostly cultivate through enlightenment of different martial art techniques.

All four use cultivation manuals. The most common are the Class types.

Stage 1- Mana and Qi Manipulation
    Novice Rank: Low-Tier
    Intermediate Rank: Mid-Tier
    Stage 2- Origin Core
    Brave Rant: High-Tier
    Expert Rank: Perfect-Tier
    Stage 3- Spell Equip and Art Equip
    Adept Rank: Calamity-Tier
    Chosen Rank: Mystic-Tier
    Stage 4- Magic and Martial Armament
    Master Rank: Legend-Tier
    Grandmaster Rank: Myth-Tier
    Stage 5- Divine Domain
    Transcendent Rank: Demigod-Tier
    Immortal Rank: God-Tier

Soul Origin- Magician class:
    Stage 1- Chi Wand + Chi Clubs
    Stage 2- Soul Telekinesis
    Stage 3- Psionic Equip
    Stage 4- Animus Armament
    Stage 5- Magician Domain

Soul Origin- Sorcerer class:
    Stage 1- Chi Wand + Chakra Diamonds
    Stage 2- Essence Enchantment
    Stage 3- Tech Equip
    Stage 4- Mech Armament
    Stage 5- Sorcerer Domain

Soul Origin- Wizard class:
    Stage 1- Chi Wand + Ki Hearts
    Stage 2- Wisdom Symbol
    Stage 3- Array Equip
    Stage 4- Glyph Armament
    Stage 5- Wizard Domain

Soul Origin- Conjurer class:
    Stage 1- Chi Wand + Aura Spades
    Stage 2- World Transmutation
    Stage 3- Distortion Equip
    Stage 4- Morph Armament
    Stage 5- Conjurer Domain

Flesh Origin- Titan class:
    Stage 1- Chakra Ring + Chakra Diamon
    Stage 2- Flesh Enhancement
    Stage 3- Reinforcement Equip
    Stage 4- Augment Armament
    Stage 5- Titan Domain

Flesh Origin- Warlock class:
    Stage 1- Chakra Ring + Chi Clubs
    Stage 2- Blood Transformation
    Stage 3- Bone Equip
    Stage 4- Mutant Armament
    Stage 5- Warlock Domain

Flesh Origin- Martial Artist class:
    Stage 1- Chakra Ring + Ki Hearts
    Stage 2- Body Technique
    Stage 3- Style Equip
    Stage 4- Hybrid Armament
    Stage 5- Martial Domain

Flesh Origin- Rogue class:
    Stage 1- Chakra Ring + Aura Spades
    Stage 2- Physical Presence
    Stage 3- Hidden Equip
    Stage 4- Combat Armament
    Stage 5- Rogue Domain

Mind Origin- Alchemist class:
    Stage 1- Ki Chalice + Ki Hearts
    Stage 2- Mind Sense
    Stage 3- Chemist Equip
    Stage 4- Persona Armament
    Stage 5- Alchemist Domain

Mind Origin- Apothecary class
    Stage 1- Ki Chalice + Chakra Diamonds
    Stage 2- Anatomy Scan
    Stage 3- Combination Equip
    Stage 4- Fusion Armament
    Stage 5- Apothecary Domain

Mind Origin- Illusionist class
    Stage 1- Ki Chalice + Chi Clubs
    Stage 2- Mental Perception
    Stage 3- Manipulation Equip
    Stage 4- Control Armament
    Stage 5- Illusionist Domain

Mind Origin- Blacksmith class
    Stage 1- Ki Chalice + Aura Spades
    Stage 2- Welding Craft
    Stage 3- Refinery Equip
    Stage 4- Purifying Armament
    Stage 5- Blacksmith Domain

Heart Origin- Berserker class:
    Stage 1- Aura Sword + Aura Spades
    Stage 2- Heart Intent
    Stage 3- Sword Equip
    Stage 4- Gigaton Armament
    Stage 5- Berserker Domain

Heart Origin- Fighter class
    Stage 1- Aura Sword + Chakra Diamon
    Stage 2- Spirit Armoury
    Stage 3- Sheath Equip
    Stage 4- Weapon Armament
    Stage 5- Fighter Domain

Heart Origin- Paladin class
    Stage 1- Aura Sword + Chi Clubs
    Stage 2- Semblance Barrier
    Stage 3- Tool Equip
    Stage 4- Shield Armament
    Stage 5- Paladin Domain

Heart Origin- Ranger class
    Stage 1- Aura Sword + Ki Hearts
    Stage 2- Pneuma Projectile
    Stage 3- Arrow Equip
    Stage 4- Bow Armament
    Stage 5- Ranger Domain

Most monsters aren't connected to their origins and have no connection to the main family of their ancestors.

A monster without an Origin diverges from the norm and evolves in a way that will make up for its loss.

Fire Origin- Dragon:
    Stage 1- Dragon Core, Invincible Scales
    Stage 2- Flame Spell
    Stage 3- Fire Equip
    Stage 4- Red Armament
    Stage 5- Volcano Domain

Water Origin- Merman:
    Stage 1- Merman Core, Surviving Flesh
    Stage 2- Aqua Spell
    Stage 3- Water Equip
    Stage 4- Blue Armament
    Stage 5- Sea Domain