Chinese conquest

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by hachiman hikigaya, Aug 10, 2016.

1. hachiman hikigaya

hachiman hikigaya Semper fidelis

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:conquest
    Raw Link:http://www.qidian.com/Book/1421335.aspx
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:it is very good and a solid novel and it also have a lot of fans who are waiting for more release
    Description (if you can find one):
    Synopsis from Tchu:
    Growing up in a place where the rule of the jungle is law, the simple yet cunning Shaar is thrown into the chaotic world of war and political turbulence. After a chance meeting with a young girl, his destiny is forever changed as he embarks on a journey, joining the Byzantine army and climbing its ranks. With his bizarre beauty standards, will he ever return the affection of the girls that follow him? Will he ever learn about his origin? What lies ahead of him is a journey of strange humor and adventure. Join him as he smashes the world order and forever engraves his name in history!

Author Synopsis:
    A powerful minister who does not seek to usurp the throne is not qualified to become a powerful minister … “One day my face will be printed on the imperial gold coin!” – Shaar Thunder

In the south of the continent was the old but powerful empire – Byzantium. In the north was the Odin Empire and in west the Island country Atlantis. These three Kingdoms formed a triangle on the continent. In the buffer zone between the borders of the three countries – In the wilderness of the primal wildfire– was a youth of unknown origin– Shaar, a child who was adopted by an old man who was the descendant of the Tulip family.

Under the strange training of this old guy, Shaar mastered a pair of amazing skills. After the old man died, Shaar started to climb the hierarchy from a “hillbilly” through a journey of magic and conquest!

2. Sunrise

Sunrise Your ordinary passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Conquest (猎国)

Raw Link : http://www.ranwen.org/files/article/0/264/index.html

NU Link : http://www.novelupdates.com/series/conquest/

Why It Should Get Picked Up: the previous translator lost motivation and already give his permission.

Description :

“A powerful minister who does not seek to usurp the throne is not a qualified to become a powerful minister … One day my face will be printed on the imperial gold coin!” – Shaar Thunder

the Southern part of the continent was ruled by the old but powerful empire – Byzantium. In the north reigned the Odin Empire and the Island state of Atlantis controlled the west. These three Kingdoms formed a triangle on the main continent. In the buffer zone between the borders of the three countries – In the wilderness of the primal wildfire– was a youth of unknown origin– Shaar, a child who was adopted by an old man, a descendant of the tulip family. Under the strange training of this old guy, Shaar mastered a pair of amazing skills. After the old man died, Shaar started to climb up from a “hillbilly” to become a king through a journey of magic and conquest. This story has the twists and turns of a wonderful love story, intrigues and political struggle, passionate battle scenes, colorful adventures and as well a magnificent legend...

------------------------------

I hope someone pick it up.

3. Mangalover

Mangalover Kneel!!!(°ロ°)☝

Reading List:
    Link
    did they drop this novel?

4. hachiman hikigaya

Reading List:
    Link
    Note from translator :

Hi guys,

sorry for the extremely long pause.

A lot happened, mostly boring work stuff and a small vacation to Thailand (I really needed it)

When I came back, I had a hard time to get back into translating and also lost my motivation.

I had this chapter in my drive for 2 weeks, but couldn’t find an editor.

I will to translate a chapter now and then, but if someone more active is willing to take over this great novel feel free to do so.

I can send you the glossary.

Enough about me, enjoy!

Another note :

" If someone picks it up, I don’t mind dropping it. "

5. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I haven't read this yet... How is it? Like, is the MC likable (more importantly, how cunning and dastardly is he?) and how would you rate the intrigue and political struggles owo?

6. hachiman hikigaya

Reading List:
    Link
    hammer and Arcturus like this.
  7. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    He's cunning, but not smart. An idiot actually. A likable and humorous idiot, who can make clever plans, but he's described as a "hillbilly" by the Tler and that's pretty accurate. We are in the military portion of the novel (possibly about to enter into the political intrigue), with military strategy/fighting playing the biggest role so far.

8. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    O_O A cunning idiot? I don't know how I should feel about that XD I kinda wanna read it but not sure, you know. And plus it's only military stuff so far... :x... hmm... well, no harm no foul. After I finish ETH I don't have anything on my plate anyways so I'll give it a go.

9. kraven

kraven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually i think he's smart but pretending to be an idiot... i think i read a chapter about that, i think someone notice that's he's pretending but he muttered something that made me think that he's smart
    i put it on hold at ch63 to pile up chapters... but it actually got dropped :(

10. Sledjer

Sledjer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You've never heard the phrase "redneck ingenuity"?

Arcturus likes this.
  11. darkofficer

darkofficer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also his taste in women is awefull

12. ZhangYeforthewin

ZhangYeforthewin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Pipipingu

Pipipingu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um no, tchu is still translating it. That's just some stolen work.

14. ShinShanSHiN

ShinShanSHiN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  15. Sunrise

Sunrise Your ordinary passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Conquest

Raw Link:

http://www.qidian.com/Book/1421335.aspx

or

http://www.ranwen.org/files/article/0/264/index.html

NU Link:

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/conquest/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

It's already three months since the last translator update. And I am really interested to this novel.

Description:

“A powerful minister who does not seek to usurp the throne is not a qualified to become a powerful minister … One day my face will be printed on the imperial gold coin!” – Shaar Thunder

the Southern part of the continent was ruled by the old but powerful empire – Byzantium. In the north reigned the Odin Empire and the Island state of Atlantis controlled the west. These three Kingdoms formed a triangle on the main continent. In the buffer zone between the borders of the three countries – In the wilderness of the primal wildfire– was a youth of unknown origin– Shaar, a child who was adopted by an old man, a descendant of the tulip family. Under the strange training of this old guy, Shaar mastered a pair of amazing skills. After the old man died, Shaar started to climb up from a “hillbilly” to become a king through a journey of magic and conquest. This story has the twists and turns of a wonderful love story, intrigues and political struggle, passionate battle scenes, colorful adventures and as well a magnificent legend...

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    StampedingSquirrel likes this.
  16. shuiko

shuiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is a really fun novel... good times.

Sunrise likes this.
  17. Enryu022

Enryu022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked his adventures with pitifull one, i dropped it when he became someone's minion and no longer had those.

18. Lnvital

Lnvital -meep meep-

Reading List:
    Link
    MC found out bathing with dragon blood makes your body tougher.. immediately applies it on his balls hahaha really missed this novel

19. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    @Qidian , readers seems to be interested in this novel

To OP I recommend mentioning Qidian for their novels, no translator will pick up novels from Qidian

20. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    I really miss this novel ... crossing fingers, toes and cat tails that someone picks this novel up from the dusty floor of dropped novels ...