Create a novel

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by MrStealYoCultivation, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    - Ugh... more "Fathers"... I feel like cutting their organs into pieces... in a matter of speaking of course.
    - Huh? But you are the creator of this Thread though?
    - Hm... that world... seems to be inefficient.

2. Detective

Detective [[The one who love Bengal Tigers]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, let´s see:

So now i know my wife was always a robot, but she is pregnant too...so what´s the difference between her and a normal woman anyway?

3. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm... there was a story where the wife is a magical puppet, but this one... the robot-part makes it difficult to explain the situation.

4. Detective

Reading List:
    Link
    Don´t mind. I am just having fun.
    But all can be explained in this world. Imagination can make the best world or the worst world, because it doesn´t have a limitation.

5. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. -now, back at the worst world part, do you mean the medieval stories?

6. Detective

Reading List:
    Link
    Not something specific, if you want me to say something: i was refering to NTR. I can make them, because i know where they come from, but it´s not my thing. So none of my tittles or plots are going to be NTR...at worst they are going to be bad ends.

7. Detective

Reading List:
    Link
    So i destroyed the world, but since i was inmortal i am just floating in the space and soon i get friendly with others world destroyers who were floating too in the space. Destroy the worlds means true friendship.

NTR? or bad end? or this a happy story?
    I guess Charles Chaplin was right about this.

8. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on a dream I have in the afternoon.
    By the way, the genre is Wuxia.

The Undefeated Sect Uncle Secret Romance Relationship

Synopis:

Dugu Shengji (独孤 胜迹) is the little brother of the current leader of the Sect of Undefeated Sword (不败之剑派), the strongest and largest sect in Middle Plains, earning him the nickname as "Sect Uncle". Secretly stronger than his brother, Shengji shunned the blood-thirsty world of Jianghu (martial arts) and just pursue his interest in medicine and so he was not widely known as a strong martial artist.
    One day, due to various contrived happenstance, he ended up "confessing love" at the newbie First Rank Disciple, Juedai Lijia (爵代 丽佳), an average girl with an average look and average potential. Surprisingly, Lijia accepted that "confession". Although he didn't really feel anything towards the girl, he did his best to become a good 'boyfriend/lover' for her, while keeping their relationship secret from the rest of the sect and keeping the world safe so that a mere disciple like Lijia won't die on the battlefield.

Spoiler Synopsis:
    In the story, each time there is a threat to Middle Plains, like a barbarian invasion or evil sects attack, Sect of Undefeated Sword as the strongest and largest sect would always send their disciples to solve the problem. Sadly, most disciples were just red shirts. Shengji's girlfriend was one of those red shirts. So as a good boyfriend, Shengji did various behind the scene work so that Lijia won't die due to someone become crazy from learning weird scroll, backstabbing sect civil wars, conflicts between smaller sects, evil sects terrorism, etc.
    All while keeping his true strength and relationship with Lijia secret. Of course, Lijia didn't know a thing about Shengji's doing, as she thought that he was just a mere "Sect Uncle" and not some "Hax Character".

TLDR:
    A story about OP character and his relationship with a MOB girlfriend.

Genre:
    Romance, Wuxia, OP MC, secret relationship, misunderstanding.

9. SilentFyre

SilentFyre Irregular Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When The Spaghetti Monster Took Over

It was just an ordinary afternoon like always, when the peace was broken by an unbelievable incident. The sky turned red. The ground shook. Thousands of humans fell into panic. A huge hole that had opened up in the middle of the city centre. A gigantic blob of slimy and sticky noodle-like threads - it's body latched onto any humans it found and dragged them back to his lair. A huge spaghetti monster had appeared. No one knew how and why that monster had appeared, save for one young boy. As the city fell into chaos, I had but one thing on my mind, "You don't suppose that thing is made up of real spaghetti, do you? I'm pretty famished right now." My partner did not say much except for three words, "Spaghetti sounds good."

No one would ever know why and how the city got saved, except for a young boy who was the source of it all and us two - not that it mattered much as long as we could fill our bellies with food.

Genre: Comedy, action, mystery

Zone Q11 and AliceShiki like this.
  10. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Q: "I wonder how big the monster was..."

11. kraken296

kraken296 The Greatest kraken warrior

Reading List:
    Link
    Invaded Area 51 just to find 51 Succubus giving Free Pleasure

Knowing that he was going to die due to AIDS Wang decided to uncover all government secrets and what could be bigger than Area 51 . Invading Area 51 he saw something he should have never seen The Succubus . An evil alien who uses her attractiveness to force different species to have sex with her and this leads to them being able to control others . Succubus have taken over almost all Male politicians of the world and Earth is on verge of being concurred . Only obstacle to succubus being Females politicians who cannot comprehend the weird decisions of there co-workers. Meanwhile one succubus sees wang and forces him for sex but who would have known that the AIDS made him IMMUNE of their control and gave him power to conquer females . Follow Wang on his conquest to control all female and to make them oppose their male parts. Wang acting as if he is being controlled by succubus creates his own army in secret to start a war but this is just the start and he does not have much time left.

Genre : Adult , Adventure, Comedy

Zone Q11 likes this.
  12. SilentFyre

Reading List:
    Link
    As big as a 5-storey building, which is big.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  13. andykhang

andykhang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I , Andy Fantasy, have decided to write a novel. But somehow I have to take it back from a dungeon...

Hi, it's me, your sweet and lovable creature Andy Fantasy.

For more infomation about me and my (kyaaaa) husband (heart), please read Fantasy/Reality: The After-Story Reality Show.

...Oh wait, Author still hasn't write it yet.

Oh well, sooner or later.

So, after the Author write (or directed?) our many-flavored love story...Guess what? I decided to write one too!

But, just after a first few paragraph typed on the computer, suddenly me from the future came to tell me about a catastrophe!

Turn out, my writing is so great, it end up destroyed the entire world with just a few page (Ain't I so awesome?). And so, in order too prevent the destruction of the Multiverse (Aww, just that?) with it complete opening: Me, our family consist of my husband, 2 children (1 boy and girl) (that's in our later story), our dog and our maid and the Odd-friend must travel deep into the dungeon, suddenly create to protect the book, in order to destroy it once and for all (unfortunately).

Me 1: But I haven't even written the book yet...

Me 2: Don't worry, I will tell it along the way! So do you come with me?

Me 1: Do I !

Sidenote: Wait, why don't you just prevent the book from ever written in the first place?

fuzor100 likes this.
  14. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me show one of my story that I don't want to write due to laziness and I'm not good at writing romantic comedy compare to action fantasy romantic comedy.
    A Spirit Claim she is my lover 15 years in the future, but why there are 3 spirit?
    The MC is 19 year old college student who is living alone in an apartment, and have no female friends in the university.

But one day, a spirit visit him and claim that she come 15 years in the future. She says she is his girlfriends who pass away before they even get married. She have heavy regret about it and somehow come back to the past as spirit. She wants MC to seduce her present self who is 20 year old and get married fast. But the problem is, her present self is actually an androphobia(afraid of men) So it is impossible for MC to get close to her.

Later another spirit appear and claim she is his wife 15 years in the future. She die at their first night, and can't remember why. She ask MC to meet her 18 year old present self. The problem with the girl present self, is that she is a sadist. She also proficient with martial arts which make her very dangerous.

Both spirit meet and fight with each other. MC run away and meet with third spirit, who claims to be MC fiancee 15 years from the future. She claims MC die before they marriage, she have heartbroken and die due to sadness. Her present self is a 15 year old cute girl, and also a school idol. She have many fans that protect her from any guys that have bad thought toward her, making it impossible for MC to approach her.

At this point, all 3 spirit face each other and start to fight. MC not sure if he is a cheater, or the spirit is lying to him. All 3 spirit have vague memory about the future.

All 3 spirit know MC dirty past and all of it is different from each other. Why is my future self revealed my dirty past to them!!!

15. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    so this thread merged? it been long time~
    @yuzuki you can try look some idea here

yuzuki likes this.
  16. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    though they may tell no lies, does not mean they will speak

17. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Second arrival of Cell?
    He whose parents died at young age and used by his female teacher for years until he went for high school only to have the same thing happen again. And the first day at the company, he ended up sprawled out on the desk..the exhausting years that followed after had tired him out until his fate changed and he met the almighty Truck-sama.

In a faraway land, there is a town called Hercule City with the statue of some bearded old man.

A flash of lightning descended upon a deserted laboratory far away.
    Glass was everywhere and the man finally stepped out of the pod which had the purpose of creating a being of the warrior race.
    That's right, it was our protagonist Veero who previously had a brief encounter with a certain truck causing his soul to arrive in the subject in the tube that was like a doll, that is until the lightning came crashing down.

It took Veero roughly 10 minutes to understand the situation and get the hang of controlling his new body.
    He walked for several hours until he found some clothes that were left out to dry.
    Putting those on, he assessed the surroundings and found it somewhat familiar as if he knew who lived there even though it was his first time seeing that place.

Well, whatever..he kept walking until he reached town and found some money on the ground which he used to buy food.
    After eating he arrived at the statue and the words hercule and west city. He dumbly stared at those words for a while until he went to find a certain corporation to test his theory.
    After looking at the map of the city he found his way to Capsule Corporation.
    There were a few workers there and it was late in the afternoon.

Veero entered the main building and found the picture of Bulma stating that she was dead.
    He dejectedly asked the front desk for Bulma's adress.
    Upon arrival he spoke to the descendants and they told him where professor Gohan's parents lived.

The sky turned dark as our protagonist tried to find some lodging.
    He met a woman who took pity on him and let him stay at her place, but they did not sleep until dawn arrived. (seems his charm followed him to the other world)
    The sun was at its highest and the bed was empty..our hero washed up and went to the kitchen, there was a note saying food was in the oven.
    When the plates were empty, his hunger was still there but the fridge was empty. his appetite was similar to a Saiyan's.
    He left through the backyard since he couldnt lock after himself.

Making his way to Goku's residence with excitement, Veero knocked on the door.
    knock,knock,knock...
    Footsteps approached the door and he saw a little kid.

And that is how his journey to becoming the God Of Space and Time began.

18. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    The Otherworld Adventures of Me and My Mental Recording Device Oh Shit Wait is This the Title Oh God Delete Delete Delete Why Can't I Delete Anything Who Came Up With the Idea of a Thought Recorder Anyway?

Plot summary: self explanatory.

19. SilentFyre

Reading List:
    Link
    The Stuffed Animals Are Raging - Love Letter Panic

As stuffed animals grow gigantic and come to life after an experiment goes wrong, there is not much time left for Tony and his crew to reverse the effects. For time is running out, not because the stuffed animals are trying to destroy the city and smashing humans to pulp... No... It's because one of the stuffed animals was meant to be a present for his crush which also included his love letter hidden inside the bow it is wearing. Once the self defence forces run it down, his love letter will be exposed to the world! Red faced both in anger and embarrassment, Tony must do everything he can to reverse the experiment he caused and also recover the letter hidden in his rampaging present.

Genre: Comedy, Action, Adventure, Romance

fuzor100 likes this.
  20. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    The Slave of a Former Slave

I was a noble of high standing in a certain Country, but my family fell into ruins on day. My Parents were Killed and I was turned into a slave. Knowing how slaves are treated by other people, I lost hope in my future knowing I won't be able to escape. During that fateful day, I was sold to a person I knew from the past. I was sold to a former slave that my family once had in the past.

hmm123 and Zone Q11 like this.