Cross-over between ATG,MGA,LLS,ISSTH

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shuchou, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Shuchou

Shuchou Simplicity is the easiest path to true beauty.

Reading List:
    Link
    Cross-over between ATG, MGA, LLS and ISSTH

Just for fun no need to right the wrongs .

One day there are 4 childhood friends that are saying goodbyes to each other. their ages is about 4-5 years old. Even thought they are young but just looking at their faces you can say that they have a future becoming a playboy or in short they are handsome.

The names of the boys is first: Yue Yang although he's not that handsome he's not ugly either maybe above normal. But when you look at him , it feels like looking at a baby tiger, fierce because its a tiger, cute because its a baby, He's the youngest , 4 years old . The next one is Chu Feng. He's 5 years old he's handsome but not where girls will go "kya kya" to him. Next one is Yun Che the same age with Chu Feng but he is more handsome. Just by looking at him girls might faint or blush. The last one is the oldest Meng Hao. He's also handsome but if Yue Yang is looks like a fierce baby tiger , Meng Hao as a Fierce tiger then Meng Hao and Yun Che is in the category of a scholar.

After they played and taking a break, Yue Yang spoke.

YY: Hey Where do you guys plan to go? As for me I think I'm going to the Soaring Dragon continent to train to become an Innate and chase many girls, like for example girls that have papaya? Or soccer field hehehe.
    CF: What papaya? Nvm as for me I plan to go to the Eastern Sea Region to become a Martial Emperor and of course collects my own Harem Ahahaha!
    YC: Ahaha Ofc Harem is life so I also go for it. Well as for me I'm going to the Profound Sky Continent to Train and Reach the Divine Profound Realm.
    MH: As For me I plan to go to Eastern Land to train.

Yue Yang, Chu Feng, Yun Che and Meng Hao: Alright! After 20 years , Guys we will meet again here!
    ------------------

*20 years Later*

YY: Brothers we meet again! Hahaha its been forever.
    CF: Good to see you again .
    YC: Ahahah it is indeed been a while.
    MH: So guys what's the news?

YY: heheh you won't believe it! I'm already at the [Innate] Rank 10 and have my own harem. Lou Hua, Qian-Qian, Yue Yu, Yu Bing , Wen Li, Sky Law etc etc.
    CF: Wow! You got many you rascal!ahahah as for me I'm already at The Martial Ancestor and also have my own harem ! Su Rou and Mei , Zi Ling, Eggy, Lan Ruyu, Xia Le'r, etc etc.
    YC: You guys rock! As For me I've Reach Divine Profound Realm 3 years ago. I also have my own harem. Qingyue, Little Fairy, Little Aunt, Cang Yue, Jasmine, Su Ling'er, Princess Snow, Little Demon empress etc etc.
    MH: I- I am-
    Yue Yang, Chu Feng Yun Che: hmmm? You're what?
    MH: I-I-I'm at the Spirit Severing Realm. No Harem but many admirers such as Xu Qing, Chu Yuyan, Han Bei, Song Jia etc etc.
    Yue yang: No harem?
    Mh: N- none
    Chu Feng: No S*x?
    MH: n-n-none
    Yun Che: uh... Er... Severing Realm?
    MH: Y-yeah
    Yue Yang: W-w-w-what a nice weather we have, eh
    Chu Feng: indeed even the air smells good.
    Yun Che: oops look at the time, S-sorry guys my wives are waiting for me so Ill leave first.
    Yue Yang: M-me too I'm going.
    Chu Feng: T-then me too.

Meng Hao: Guys!!!!!! What nice weather!!! The cloud is so Dark! What air smells gOod!? F**k you guys!!!
    Linley: Don't shout! Let me sleep! Oh Meng Hao its you. don't worry about them look at me. A several thousand years old yet I'm still a virgin.
    Meng Hao: O-oh it is indeed a nice weather. Oops looks like its going to rain later, sorry linley my clothes might get wet so I'm going home.
    Linley: OK!

And so the guys live Happily ever after.

Thanks for reading ahaahah

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  2. coveted

coveted Sexiest Banana Alive

Reading List:
    Link
    Make this a regular thing ok. If not I'll hunt you and gun you down with my banana machine gun!

3. Shuchou

Shuchou Simplicity is the easiest path to true beauty.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahaha I don't think I can xD

4. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW ! I never thought that you can have a baby if you are still virgin. Linley is not virgin.

5. Greedyspree

Greedyspree 『Exile within the back room』

Reading List:
    Link
    The first thing that came to mind when I read this, was that yun che might truly enjoy Yue yangs breast qualifications from the early story.

6. dahi_walla

dahi_walla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Linley isnt a virgin he married delia at age 30-40 ish... Qin Yu is the thousands year virgin and if you include the time he is in the hyperbolic time chambers then he is a 100k-ish virgin

8. hafrist

hafrist the cat guy

Reading List:
    Link
    you forgot Qin yu who is still a million year virgin :D