Recommendations Cultivation Novel with some criteria of Heroine

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello all, i recently got bored with cultivation novel which the heroine is timid and easily got shy

So can you recommend me some cultivation novel which the heroine is like Feng Yun Sheng from History Strongest Senior Brother?

Preferably not harem, but it's okay if it's harem

Hope you can recommend heroine based on her line like this
    “Also, Young Master, where did you abduct such a beautiful young lady from this time around?” Ah Hu snuck around to stand before Yan Zhaoge and stared at Feng Yunsheng through the corner of his eye.

“Have you eaten this one yet?” He asked in a lowered voice.

Yan Zhaoge rolled his eyes as he gave the back of Ah Hu’s head a good rap.

Hugging Little Meaty, the little black pet dog that she kept, Feng Yunsheng turned to look over at them with mock earnestness all over her face.

“I haven’t been eaten up by him yet–I’m still a proper, chaste young lady.”

“Cough, cough.” Ah Hu, who had yet to recover from just having been beaten by Yan Zhaoge, choked on his own saliva and immediately started hacking up a lung.

The corners of Yan Zhaoge’s mouth twitched twice, “A proper, chaste lady discusses this kind of thing with men while remaining so calm and relaxed? And so enthusiastically, at that?”

Feng Yunsheng stroked Little Meaty’s soft fur, saying with complete indifference, “And what should I do instead? Should I put up with men playing around with me till my face turns red and my heart starts racing, then let them try to move in for the kill? Do I just turn tail and run, or maybe grab my knife and start swinging at them?

“Or perhaps I should pretend not to hear their words–pretending that the clouds are light and the wind is gentle. How about I just don’t register anything I hear at all, allow people to talk about me as they like, and let them spit on my face without wiping it off?”

As Yan Zhaoge looked at her, Feng Yunsheng shook her head, “In these two years since I left the clan, I’ve gone to many places, seen many people, and experienced many things.”

“Sometimes I hid in the wilderness, sometimes in cities. In order to avoid the pursuit of Xiao Shen and the others, I’ve even stayed deep within the mountains and forests. Even hiding in marketplaces has happened quite often for me.”

Yan Zhaoge shook his head as he couldn’t resist breaking out into a smile. Looking at Feng Yunsheng, Ah Hu also chortled as he threw her a thumbs-up.

Feng Yunsheng laughed, returning the gesture.

“As for where your Young Master abducted me from–that’s a story of a hero saving a damsel in distress.”

“Young Master displayed his skill in a domineering fashion, beating up two of the Sacred Sun Clan’s Four Rising Suns, thus saving me, this weak little damsel.”

Thanks in advance !

pocketbear and Morvian like this.
  2. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    btw what chapter is that dialogue? i forgot there's that dialogue.

3. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 58

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I love Feng Yun Sheng and her attitude. Watching this~

shianthiestrada likes this.
  5. Azninvasion

Azninvasion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really a cultivation novel however the main heroine is definitely not timid nor a door mat. Dungeon Defense as the Lapis will definitely hold her ground and some more. It is also a throughly enjoyable read.

Fluffy Jellyfish likes this.