Discussion Danmei Room

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by makenai89, Dec 13, 2015.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one i have it on hold >.>

As for the second one :aww::blobnosebleed::blobicecreamlove::blobhighfive::aww::aww: ....i have been following it since the begining ....it ended last week (but it could go on more Q.Q :cry::cry:) ....Its one of the best i read in a while <3

Both the mc and the ml are the types to kick doors and take names :X3:

LaDyViL likes this.
  2. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    So, what happens after the point where the current translation stops? Coz it's too good and I can't wait for the next chapter XD

SPOILER PLEASE!! Tell me ~

3. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    the brother comes to the ml's house and blackmails him (with his mom's picture while basically saying that he is not really the son of the wife since he is dead) to stop seeing the mc. The ml does what the brother sais for a while and the brother acts all high and mighty around the mc..The mc gets sad and distracted but he is dense for a while :D ....Then the cute friend helps him realize his feeling and sends him to find ml (meanwhile the mc got hints that the brother was doing something to the ml behind the scenses and comfronts him....the brother gets pissed off and makes a phone call)

Anyway the mc (who is also sick atm) goes and waits at ml's house for him but he falls asleep/faints at his door....Then the ml shows up and takes care of him...The mc wakes up and admits to the ml that he is in fact his childhood friend Taemin and asks him why he left ....Then they get hot and bothered but since the mc is sick the ml just sleeps with him.

After the ml wakes up and leaves while taking away the mc's cellphone....After the mc wakes up he waits for the ml to come home but he gets bored and leaves the house....while walking he gets attacked from behind by some random guy and he overpowers him ....He asks that guy to lead him to his boss (keep in mind that he has no cellphone and noone knows where he is .....:facepalm:

Turns out that guy is his brother's ex (that r*** the original the first time) ....Anyway the brother comes in and he is followed by the ml ...That guy then takes the mc hostage and everyone thinks that he is going to ....well ....do him >.< ....The brother then gets all smug and starts runing his mouth saying that he was the mastermind behind all the bullying his brother got and how he destroyed him ....he goes on to say that his brother deserved it for being better than him in everything and that now he is in his rightfull place :facepalm:

Bu it turns out that everything was an act in the end.In order to catch him and take revenge the ml set up a plan with that other guy (who hates the brother for manipulating him) and basically goes i'll make your life hell and all and i dont care about anything since my father will cover it up and he is super skilled. Meanwhile the mc was like : :facepalm: you could have let me in on the plan too :blobwoah:

And that where i stopped...i havent read the last chap yet but its going to be ready one of those days

Ease, mereumsama, readerz and 3 others like this.
  4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that second one, too. Dropped it since it was getting weird and angsty, lol. Too bad since I liked the MC. :aww:

5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    turns out everything
    was a plan of the ml :D .....he wanted to out taemin while taking revenge on the brother at the same time....he basically set the whole thing up lol

DarkBlue and readerz like this.
  6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: I read spoilers about it before. I'd rather have some more fluffy manga. Let me know if you can rec some non-drama, preferably funny manga/webcomics.

7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I can but i dont know what you like o.o

Have you tried Asterisk before?

readerz and LaDyViL like this.
  8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nukoduke!!!!

readerz likes this.
  9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link

Hahaha yes to both. :blobwink:

10. nonbiri

nonbiri Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg where has this room been all my life :blobnosebleed:
    New to the forum so I'm not really sure of what you guys usually write here... :blobsweat_2: But I really wanna join in the fun. What to do...

potatofriez and readerz like this.
  11. nonbiri

nonbiri Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you guys know that Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil actual has a sequel?
    It takes place in real life, not one of the worlds where the MC does missions. And the title is the ML's true name.
    Xue Zixuan
    http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/19491.html

readerz, LaDyViL, clear and 3 others like this.
  12. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this, but I thought it was just a double posting of the same novel with different name. Hopes it gets picked up by the translator after Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil finishes. It maintained a high score after 76 votes, which is....pretty darn impressive on Danmeila, if you ask me. My expectations are high.

nonbiri and CrazedCookies like this.
  13. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! For real!! *abandons every other MTL and goes to read it*

readerz and nonbiri like this.
  14. nonbiri

nonbiri Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr! I really hope Kez picks it up. Kez does such an amazing job of translating that I haven't dared to read the raws yet. ;-;

readerz likes this.
  15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure how I feel about it tbh. I'm expecting a lot of drama. It's more light-hearted when they jump worlds because they can reset after each world. But as long as the MC stays the same cool and smart beauty, it'll probably be alright :D.

readerz, clear and CrazedCookies like this.
  16. nonbiri

nonbiri Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You get to know a lot about what kind of person ZYS really is, his family, his history, stuff like that right from the first chapter (that's all I've dared to read.) So that's interesting. He's still him wherever he goes <3

ludagad likes this.
  17. DarkBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    Another shonen ai/yaoi I remember reading when I started reading BL
    An intelligent, narcissistic and Scaredy cat seme
    An athletic and violent uke
    yup, this one

I think most people would have read this one as it's an old one, but its refreshingly nice somehow....

alexfilia likes this.
  18. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    i have read that one too, i almost thought the uke was the seme at first xDD

19. DarkBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here XD
    But after I finished reading it, I couldn't imagine the vice versa. The author is good in doing it this way~

Lol I read the author's note at the end and he said that he was worried whether such a seme would even work. But it worked just fine and I loveeeedddd it~

20. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR xDD i can't imagine them switch either by the end! plus i love how the uke threat the seme if he ever cheat on him, he'll do sport man punishment :blobrofl: