LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. surai98

surai98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the Holy Son title was only on the undead titans.
    I think on this ark it would be more like Vida's Apostle would fit him more.
    And Vida is giving oracles to other people as well.

Paps likes this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but those shrines must be giving her some strengh giving the fact that they migth bring new believers to her church, by the way what could it be goign on with those villages, there are way to mutch distrasses to be considered accident.

3. cesarakg

cesarakg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's already time Van get's a new title.

"Alda's Familiar Ghost" or something like it...

4. chowbish

chowbish Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't be have to claim or deny, I just feel like throwing something up in the air without any real foreshadow.

He ends up saving both princes and they both propose to him at the same time and he ends up a completely shocked state that he actually loses consciousness for a few moments and acquire a new skill. Van hasn't told them he is a male either yet :3.

It would be very humorous but unlikely to happen.

5. kari-no-sugata

kari-no-sugata Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And then the region falls into the "Lolicon Civil War" :p

Meanwhile, Van is thinking: It's nice to be wanted but I don't think mother would approve...

6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no, he will feel mortified that they didn't fall for his MUSCLEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!! :blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil:

7. Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi Yami-chan|The 6th Apostle- Monster Girl Tamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm you mean Vida, Alda is that douchebag god that killed Vida and took her powers

8. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see the future......!!!

The japanese reincarnated males would fall for Van because the japanese are cliche'd to be lolicons. There will be factions of shotas, lolicans fighting over Van.

He does not have to worry about his classmate as long as he stays a trap. Furthermore, Van is the ultimate Trap!! He can detach his genitals and regrow(in the future probably reshape them, as he can reshape them in spirit form as of now)... Basically, Van is the ultimate Eroge MC... he can do tenticle, multiple poles, he can multiple himself, he can refresh himself with his near infinite mana. This guy can basically take on so many women at a time, it would amount to a country but even some guys would fall for the trap.

9. Fluffums

Fluffums Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... By the time the reincarnated japanese grow up, Van will also be an adult. As a vampire/dark elf cross though he'll probably still be very pretty and not muscular at all, so he'll probably be a great cross-dresser even then though.

10. cesarakg

cesarakg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    7th Village: “It’s a Familiar-Spirit-sama. Al –” “That should be Vida,” said Vandalieu.
    6th Village: "Familiar Spirit-sama"
    Next (5th?) Village: "Familiar Spirit-sama"
    2nd Village: "O Familiar Spirit-sama of Alda"

Everybody is assuming he is a familiar from Alda...

11. Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi Yami-chan|The 6th Apostle- Monster Girl Tamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but after that one time everyone thinks he's Vida familiar spirit and only the one village thought that he was alda's at first

cesarakg likes this.
  12. Shiraori_

Shiraori_ 「Wolf Girl goes "Awoo!" in your area」

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, I wonder if Kanata is actually going to do something interesting and not just be predictable bad guy stirring things up now that the tension has been low for a while before getting unceremoniously merc'd by Van.

Honestly though I doubt he'd end up an ally considering one of the few things we know about him is that he killed another reincarnator's mother and sold her parts. Van would kill him as soon as he found out, and knowing how weird spirits are and how they seem to hang around the people who killed them, I wonder what might happen if they meet and start talking and Van starts looking off to the side for some reason.

13. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he gets tortured, dies quickly if he is a douche. I assume all the stuff happening in this village is because of Kanata. I mean, the reason why Van cannot find him is because of his ability to sense death magic (his scouting skills using death magic, makes Kanata able to sense him). So, he is a douche.... I hope he dies quickly and painfully, he involves the villages in his stupid scheme.

It would be also acceptable if he plans to kill the other reincarnated people.

14. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love for kanata to try to go to van without getting jobs and die one the way to a strong monster.
    Crossing my fingers!

15. Teisen

Teisen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    would be funny if van came across that naked guy in the wilderness and want help him XD

16. surai98

surai98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forecasting Fore-Shadow.
    Kanata walking around then.....
    A wild Vandalieu and servants Appeared.
    then Van asked "are you lost ?".
    then Darcia appeared.
    Kanata fell love at first site.
    Ally(Step-Father) acquired.
    Rodcorte is pissed.

17. Fik

Fik Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the most basic foreshadowing is: consider his personality kanata will likely come madly at Van and lose to him, and maybe dead but with death attribute resistance he will stay as he is and hate Van for killing him then say he will take a revenge only to get his soul destroyed by Van then rodcorte got another headache

Zyront likes this.
  18. Cenarous

Cenarous Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gonna be honest with you i feel like kanata will be killed by the S rank adventurer rather than actually fighting Van. basically hes gonna cause to much trouble and be killed, then he will be reincarneted without memories or abilities by Rocorte for slaughtering innocents and failing to kill van

19. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want Kanata to be tortured alive, then tortured as a soul and then Van to use soul break on him.

Honestly, it sickens me how disgusting he is. This is mainly because of Rotcorde, as he made the humans see no value in life and death.... Kanata sees death just as a another thing because he can reincarnate. He does not value his life at all... especially, the life of others. First, he had no sympathy or empathy for Van, considering he found out that he was freaking tortured and mistreated by Rotcorde(only seen it partially but he can get the gist)..... Van, a classmate was tortured, experiment since he was a baby and then he had to be killed by the only people he know or had any hope in.
    The douche, cares about nothing other than himself... he is disgusting and Rotcorde is even more disgusting.... the fact that he is ok with using such filth proves how disgusting he is and sees no value in life but rather just his own selfish system and ego. He cares not for anyone's circumstances, what happened to them or the reasons they became like that.

I might want Van to torture and kill Kanata more so than I wanted him to do so to Riley and the priest. I hate disgusting characters like that. Can someone answer me if all the reincarnators are going to be like that or the majority? If so, it would definitely decrease the quality of this novel.

Teisen likes this.
  20. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knows, maybe Kanata will bring the local gods attention to the fact that rodcorte is sneaking reincarnators in their universe to change it against their will.
    That would be original and interresting to see the future reincarnators fighting an uphill battle against the authorities of this world and working hard to do what rodcorte wanted them to do while trying to not get spotted by the other gods instead of the usual everybody doing a united front against the MC :cookie: .

@defry I think it's obvious that at least the heroes' leader will be the usual hypocritical Loyal Good douchebag hero template...