Spoiler Defending Against Attack After Rebirth

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: I wanna read it but I don't have time!!!!!!

scriptor likes this.
  2. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me, either! >.< i somehow find one ro two new danmei novels every day suddenly!

readerz, alexfilia and scriptor like this.
  3. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Blame my reading speed~

:blobmelt:

4. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Pure hearted assassin. That's new for sure.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    Poor_Hero, Kittsune, Skyelyne and 3 others like this.
  5. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    So, uh. After ML broke MC out of the illusion, the Righteous sect guy grabbed MC and used him to blackmail ML. The Righteous sect guy seemed to have gotten rid of ML's soul and made his body into a puppet, but this is a front that ML is putting on. MC doesn't know until later though, so MC is sad. ML actually hid his soul in MC's dantian/soul sea area so he shows up when MC is dreaming. XD

This arc consists of ML playing the pig to eat the tiger. He creates chaos in the Righteous sect (using the Bai guy's body, they don't know he offed him), robs them blind (LOL all their missing alchemy pills), and advances MC's cultivation while trying to get MC to fall in love with him. End of the arc, they jailbreak right out of there. :3

ML's successful in wooing MC, but MC has a good pokerface. MC is convinced that he's being dirty and disrespectful to ML. His conversation revealing his real feelings is overheard by ML when MC is having a chat with his buddy. ML is SUPER HAPPY, his feelings are requited! Finally!! But he realizes he still has a lot of work to do to persuade MC that it's totally fine to get it on with him.

There's a funny scene when this one idiot decides it's a good idea to try to bully/rob/assault MC while ML is away because MC looks rich (ML bought him new clothes). His cultivation is higher than MC, so all MC can do is kite this guy and stay alive. Just when he's about to get his hands on MC for realz, ML comes rushing back and beats the guy into a pulp. Literally stress relief for ML lol, he actually advanced in cultivation after this. That guy is a coward -- once he knew he kicked a steel board, he's willing to swear his soul to this other demon sect guy (MC's friend).

MC and ML go to this one underwater place to cultivate more. There's a lot of touching, MC still tries to rein in his 'impure feelings,' but then ML confesses (or tries to; poor guy's not very good at it). He tells MC that MC is his and he won't let MC go. <3

They exit the cultivation spot very happy. MC's friend took one look at his face and knew what was up lol. He gives some good advice to MC about being in a relationship. All four of them (MC, ML, MC's friend, indentured servant guy) spend time there. MC is cultivating, ML cultivating and molesting romancing MC, MC's friend cultivating and waiting for refinement item, and indentured servant is running around getting mats (because he was promised a refinement item if he got enough materials). A cute moment is when ML tries to tell MC that MC is important to him (equals!) and hints that MC shouldn't go throwing his life away so easily anymore.

PFFFT, these foodies. They go to a seaside place nearby where there's a booming market for 'green gulls' as spirit beasts. But ML just wants to get a 'green emperor gull' for MC to eat (MC can't eat regular food anymore because they're 'flawed' and his cultivation is high enough now that he can taste it). And they do. They break into this one place and take their green emperor gull and eat it. Roast spirit bird LOL. They also try making it into soup and other dishes, and through the night everyone drinks and eats and discusses what's really the most delicious way to eat this bird. XDDD

Blah blah, more plot. Then they go home to their demon sect, more character development. MC and ML decide to get married/make it formal that they're dao companions (well, more like ML saying they'd have to make an announcement and narrowing his eyes at MC and MC being scared + agreeing). ML announces everything very boldly and there's a funny moment when all the disciples unanimously think, 'our sect head (?) is so cool!'

Wedding is planned so it coincides with conflict with Righteous side. Battle begins. Blah blah, more plot. We learn about the ancient tomb. That was where MC went in past life with ML's body and pledged to be a gravekeeper guarding the tomb from outsiders. The secret of the tomb (that everyone was chasing after) is that the gravekeeper (position) lets that person cultivate and resurrect in infinite cycles. MC became a gravekeeper in his past life, so that's how he transmigrated. He died defending the tomb --> cycle reset. He finds this out from the preceding gatekeeper (also the main one). They make a promise to go back and help fix the tomb's formation (?) when everything's over.

Back to the Righteous vs. Evil war. Both sides come to a stalemate eventually (ML gives back to Righteous side the Bai guy's corpse puppet). Peace is made, but it's technically an Evil side victory. ML goes with some other person to go fix the tomb's formation, then he rushes back home to find MC snuggling in his bed. Cue instantly turned-on ML making some love to embarrassed, caught-in-the-act MC.

After MC and ML are free of obligations, they go around traveling the world.

THE END

...there's also an extra. They get caught in a space-time storm and meet an alternate/past version of ML. ML is jealous and kisses MC with tongue in front of his alternate self before they leave. LOL.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    Peachiii, ahsudole, MikotoP and 17 others like this.
  6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    so the ml hid inside the mc's dantian and was controling the Bai guy from the mc's body? (or he was using his own body and was pretending to be a puppet? :D)

Awww what did the mc was dreaming about when the ML crashed it? ...how was their reunion like?

Novel otaku desu and scriptor like this.
  7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice ending! So it's not super long is it? Since you finished it that fast.

Novel otaku desu and scriptor like this.
  8. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    ML was soul-hopping between bodies, I believe. They can't keep an eye on him all the time, so when he's left alone with MC, he goes to his original body. Otherwise, he's off creating chaos as Bai guy or busy in his own body feeling up MC. XD

I couldn't get that part straight, but I think ML just showed up in MC's dream. MC thought he was just dreaming until ML got angry and kissed him again. XD

MC was a very happy and very pure little puppy. ML was coming up with logical-sounding reasons why he could increase MC's cultivation AND feel him up. LOL the way his mind works.

9. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Total thing (+ extra) is 120 chapters. It's longer than Scum Villain. Most of the difficulty in reading this novel through MTL is figuring out the weird way Google-sensei translated the names.

10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Google-sensei can be so wacky sometimes.

Tintl, Novel otaku desu and scriptor like this.
  11. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, yes. It drove me nuts when i tried it with back to the apocalypse! Instead if Bai Jing it would sometimes say "white scenery", "white king" "scenery", etc. >___<

Tintl, Misaki Yata, Kittsune and 4 others like this.
  12. Novel otaku desu

Novel otaku desu 『R0 Trickster』『Sleeping Fox』『Desucchi』

Reading List:
    Link
    omg >_<
    i hope this got translated.... the spoiler is making me really want to read this.... >~>

wildthorn, scriptor and readerz like this.
  13. Novel otaku desu

Novel otaku desu 『R0 Trickster』『Sleeping Fox』『Desucchi』

Reading List:
    Link
    120 chapters... omg... how fast is your reading..... O.O

scriptor and readerz like this.
  14. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG YES!! google sensei kept giving Bai Jing weirdo names every time that I could only keep track of him because of the "white" part XD

Kittsune, kiara8 and azure_sea like this.
  15. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m confuse? Who is the top and who’s the bottom?

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    the bottom is the MC who was reincarnated

17. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. :blobsmilehappy:

18. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol 99% stories have MC=uke/shou/bottom

readerz likes this.
  19. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie: Then more enjoyment for me.

Tintl and Rilise like this.
  20. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: Is there a way to download the CN text? I mean like all of it. Then I can at least replace the names so its more readable with MTL.