Resolved Deleted novel can't be removed from reading list

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Silvertin, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Silvertin

Silvertin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not entirely sure if this counts as a bug, but given how it sticks out and the nature of it I would assume it would be.

There is a novel in my casual reading list that seems to be from a series that got deleted. As in the entire thing, it doesn't say so much as a title, just a long (Deleted) in the my status field (blank in the title and latest release section), sticking out like a sore thumb at the bottom of the list. I cannot remove whatever it was either, so it is basically just stuck there forever from what it looks like, and that is a pretty big eyesore. It is nice to know something got deleted (and not completely clueless of the matter), but less to be unable to remove that given its in a list of series we watch and read.

I am fairly certain it was from a new series that was going to be released a short while ago (around the time as Unruly Pheonix Xiaoyao started releasing, great series btw) since I recall adding a few of those to the list.

Lastly, any chance I could be told what series it was? Naturally since I added it I had an interest in reading it, but given that I cannot remember the name of the series, and it has apparently been removed with no way for me to tell what it ever was ... It really just leaves me wondering what I am missing out on.

2. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's nothing wrong with your account. The novel is 'Yandere Megami No Hakoniwa' and due to the release being too long, the "(Deleted)" text is moved to another line which gives the illusion of you having another novel.

AliceShiki likes this.