LCD Demon’s Diary

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how is it her own fault? its not like she knows what's going on and in some ways is just bait / lamb fattening up for the kill. But I do what Liu to reckt that guy only because everyone has been giving him the cold shoulder for being only a 3 ring talent. It sounds like he is more hard working than the "talented" ppl around him

2. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    like they say . Ignorance is a sin. Besides, death isnt anything uncommon in xianxia world.. you dont know if she is unwilling! Because its been said that her aunt already told her about it, but she still ignore her good will.

3. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    I though it was ignorance is bliss? um think she just doesn't want to believe what her aunt is saying since she is "fighting" against the sect leader. Or she just doesn't understand that she will be turned into a "walking dead" once she is refined

4. Saint

Saint 圣人

Reading List:
    Link
    Just thought I should mention that the "human cauldron" concept comes from real-world Daoist cultivation. In context of this novel, it's likely a vampiric technique which allows the user to absorb the essence qi/blood of the victim.

IMO, the Sect Leader intends to use Mu Ming Zhu for this not necessarily because she's a good target for the technique (I'd imagine that more powerful practitioners = richer essence = more benefit to Gao Chong), but rather because [1] no one would dare raise a fuss over a lowly outer court disciple being sacrificed for a sect darling like Gao Chong and [2] her death at Gao Chong's own hands will kill off the last vestiges of naivety and kindheartedness in his personality.

5. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    All these powerfull characters emerging from the shadows really reminds me of those chinese manhwa. Lol

6. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    there are sooo many. And the author makes them look sooo badass... :(

7. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    One by one they're showing the lengths each faction is willing to go through to let their side do good in the competition. Is the MC just going to swoop in and defeat them all easily?

8. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    i dunno how easily but he will be the dark horse

9. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    A three pulse disciple becoming a core disciple. That'll shock them. Dunno why he went through all that effort to hide his skills so much

10. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's 'subtle' but a lot of Liu Mig's character comes from what he went through at Savage Island. It made him super cautious and made him believe that one should always be under estimated, as being strong means nothing if you have a target on your back.

Basically, it's the opposite of the usual Xanxia protagonist ho believes being strong means they can do whatever.

11. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea he says early on that he saw a lot of that on Savage Island, some one finds a treasure; they die soon, so he keeps as low a profile as possible so as not to draw unwanted attention. Hell this marriage arrangement has accelerated his plans.

12. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    the girls from the Mu clan sure bring disasters. and Du hai is sure blinded with love if he even said that its not mu xian yun fault that liu ming/bct got dragged into something that might take his life. even if she want to save the bratty ming zhu, why don't pick someone else. liu ming never done her any wrong, instead of something good, trying to push the brat to liu ming is more like bestowing him disaster. hahaha

13. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    guess liu ming is just a convinient character that she feels can be controled since she knows liu ming isnt bai cang tian. She doesnt really care what trouble liu ming gets into if she can save ming zhu..

14. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, i don't think anyone except those from the bai clan knows.

15. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    er.. isnt liu ming except the engagement because he is threatened by the aunt...? Uh..

16. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    he was threatened by real bai chongtian older sister i think. mu xian yun just initiate the motion.

Asf likes this.
  17. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah basically Mu Xian Yun initiated the motion because she feels that it would be best for both Liu Ming and her nice at that time, and she is at least correct about the latter.

18. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly. that brat is so infatuated that she wouldn't even listen to her family. if its her fate to be a human couldron then so be it. no need to drag an innocent into it.

19. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    True. Unfortunately when people fall, they have the bad habit of dragging others with them as well.

I seriously hope that this girl isn't the main girl....

20. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    no way. i hope she would end up 'cooking rice' with gao chong as a desperate move, and that'll be the end of her.