Spoiler Demonic King Chases His Wife: Spirit World Question

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by redplatform_, Oct 16, 2017.

1. redplatform_

redplatform_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question for those who've read ahead into the Spirit World and beyond. I'm trying to remember all the Paladin or Holy Knight weapons so far in the story.

There are twelve in total and I know eleven have been revealed. I remember 10 of them. What's the one I'm forgetting?

Twelve Great Holy Knight Artifacts - 十二大圣骑士神器 - Shí'èr dà shèng qíshì shénqì
    Murong sword - Taken from Murong Mo during a tournament at Heaven Sect.
    fork - Owned by ??? City Lord's family. Between Heaven Sect and ship voyage to College
    Vast Sky Hammer - 昊天锤 - Hào tiān chuí - Pirates dug it up
    Falling Sun Blade - 陨日刀 - Yǔn rì dāo - Buried under a Longfeng plant near a Lion cave
    college weapon - College mission reward during 1st Grade
    leng7's seal - Leng7 has fused with it.
    4th grade rope - 4th Grade Graduation reward
    ruler - Originally buried in the Blue Sky Continent, taken by a demon
    Mo Ke Pagoda - 摩柯塔- Mó kē tǎ - On Dragon Island
    Green Blood Jade Black Bow - 碧血墨弓 - Bìxuè mò gōng - Ashura World

2. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't there a veil that was in 3rd grade island? Where she meets one of her dad's old general lady?

redplatform_ likes this.
  3. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm...Were there two artifacts on the 3rd-4th grade island? I thought Firecloud only gave SL a hint as to where it was and SL ended up getting it as a reward when she graduated 4th grade. I'll check it when I have time. Thanks for the tip.

4. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked it up in more detail. I called it a rope originally but it's a damask. Should be the veil you mentioned.

Seven Colored Jade Dawn Damask - 七色碧霞绫 - Qīsè bì xiá líng - 4th Grade Graduation reward

Firecloud did have it but she left it in a volcano. Then it ended up as a bonus 4th Grade Graduation reward if the proper conditions were met. Guess there really was only one on the 3rd-4th Grade island.

There wasn't a Paladin Artifact during the Field trip to Ashura World right? I remember she climbed a tower as part of a test and I think she got some pearls for Liuxing's cure, but I don't think she got an Artifact. I can't think of when she would've had the opportunity to acquire another artifact. Starting with the Damask, all artifacts afterwards started to take a long time to acquire. About 500-1000 chapters each. Before the Damask, they practically fell into her lap by accident.