Spoiler Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kamal, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Kamal

Kamal uhmmm... hmmm... are you serious?

Reading List:
    Link
    just wanted to ask a couple questions so i can get prepared ahead maybe emotionally if IET built up the characters alongside the mc

Is Ninelotus (already forgotten her name) Ji Nings future wife, if so does she die? :c

is there ascending to a higher realm in this? If so when does it happen

ye thanks :D

2. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    from what i can remeber about spoilers
    she isnt his future it's someones else and a lot of stuff happens with them and i beleive they have a daughter/
    for now its more like the level of scope becomes bigger and bigger but i think he does go to the heaven realm where he was originally going to go before he got whisked away to that world when that group attacked the granny who feeds people the elixer to forget theere previous life
    bear in mind this is from the wuxia world forum and that's your best bet for more details and spoilers

Kamal likes this.
  3. Kamal

Kamal uhmmm... hmmm... are you serious?

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah i thought i saw at somewhere that he has a wife which attends the same school. But doesnt that make his daughter a bastard?

So does he get a wife in the future? Or is he a lone wolf forever

4. BlinkOfAEye

BlinkOfAEye Chair C

Reading List:
    Link
    Dao-Companian is essentially the same as marriage. So Ya Wei

Kamal likes this.
  5. Scrya

Scrya Lurking all day long~

Reading List:
    Link
    Kamal likes this.
  6. salam

salam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okey, forget about his love life. How about this?
    Does the Ji Clan get exterminated?
    Does YounFlame clan get punished by Ji Ning?

7. greendude

greendude Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't click if you dont want to know about some future volume.
    His clan does not get exterminated. Youngflame guy get killed by Ning's life saving item and his clan ancestor visited the immortal estate. He used time reversal to see what had happened to him. The clan ancestor found out Ji Ning killed him, but he can't exactly exterminate his clan or Ning due to him being under Raindragon Guard protection. Ning and Ninelotus break us. I believe after this volume is the genius gathering competition volume. He won the competition of course but he was not taking in as a disciple. You will have to wait to find out the reason he wasn't taking as a disciple. Very dumb reasons in my opinion. But seeing as he is a MC, he get a better teacher and his teach is called Bodhi( not sure about this name). Bodhi is a friend with with the master of the Underwater estate. He take Ning as his new disciple. He later become OP and beat the crap out of the YoungFlame clan.

nikhil likes this.
  8. salam

salam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excellent :) . Thank you for the heads up. Now I'm gonna just sit back and enjoy the story.
    *phew* all that waiting made me go nuts (-_-U)

9. Reginald Twistleton

Reginald Twistleton [Lord of Rhymes][Fresh King of NUF]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah...i have a few questions
    Does Daoist threelifes make an appearance any time soon?
    Till how long is Ning gonna remain a waxiang adept?
    Does he comprehend any more grand daos?
    I heard that Ning power ups during the end of tourney. Any info?

10. greendude

greendude Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't actually remember Daoist Threelifes making any appearance anytime soon because he is already dead. There will be back story to him later ( or maybe later in the story) on when Ning meet his new master Bodhi after the capital tournament. Threelives is a follower of Lady Nuwa, the lady who Ning has a picture of in his brain. Lady Nuwa won't up till like volume 39+ so don't get your hopes up for a long long time.
    He will remain Waxing adept for another 2 volumes, till volume 13.
    He won't comprehend anymore grand daos, he will mostly focus on the grand daos of sword. This grand Daos of sword Ning comprehend and later developed into his own unique Daos is the best Daos in the entire Universe. His power up during the end of the tournament I believe is related to his grand Daos.
    Oh fun fact since I just remember his mother Yuchi Snow when I saw volume 10, his mother get to reincarnated later on along with his father, yes his father died of old age later but no worry there.