LCD Dimensional Sovereign

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he'll open it. And as that prison isn't well known, according to 'common' sense he'll find a special type of monster...

2. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot armor :p

3. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    We all knew the clone would explode...what a noob.
    Hey I've always wanted to ask this, why are vilains so cringy Kukuku I will kill you -.- it's not even funny

4. Nope34

Reading List:
    Link
    To rise the tension

5. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    What tension? it's lame

6. Nope34

Reading List:
    Link
    Word count tension :p

Kata-ngahan and ZhaWarudo like this.
  7. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'If it was someone great, he would release them with certain conditions.
    However, the presence that Sud gave off was less than a slime. He had virtually no combat power.
    It would be useless to take this shadow into his household.' - really, the MC is too cocky. If I'm not wrong, there's no number for how many people can be under his leadership, no? So, why is he so picky?

Why did that Demon commander choosed to take prisoners?

Can that demon combine alchemy with the effects of food?

Why does that firm needs moonstones?

Now, that that law firm had sent a merchant, why don't the MC will improve that portal from his base?

8. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They don't always drop knowledge. The ratian lord won't use the explosion if he can kill you easily.

Now I see why the Hek girl was so irritated that he killed her clone. The fail rate should limit the strength of random people. It probably fails 9/10 times for normal people.

9. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    But, it's not like there's permanent damage, no? At most, he'll lose the equipment of that clone, no?

10. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are they calling him Earth's strongest sovereign? Sure he is the strongest in his bunch but there's like 100 stronger winged soverigns than him.

11. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish characters in stories like these would ask questions like "Hey what's your level?" or "What's the average of your stats?" or "What's the total of all your stats?"

Sure stats aren't everything but it gives perspective. If the strongest fighter is like "Oh yeah I've been fighting for 5 years and I'm level 5000" then you know you aren't even at the starting line.

Dori likes this.
  12. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Those aren't sovereigns. The sovereigns he's competing with now seem to be the only ones currently on Earth.
    There's no reason to answer such questions.

Sea Dog likes this.
  13. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew the failure rate for normal people would be ridiculous.

14. UsernameJ

Reading List:
    Link
    Cool. So you're in an army, and the next regional division comes over. Your general asks their general "How many weapons and munitions are you bringing over?" Their general replies "nah you don't need to know that."

Uhhhh... pretty sure these guys are fighting a war for the safety of earth. Sharing information and preparing logistics for efficient leveling and distribution of forces is pretty crucial actually. Don't forget, Sovereigns aren't actually enemies. The goal of sovereigns in Hawnmong is to complete their 100 tasks.

Dori likes this.
  15. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    So, he spilled the beans and he gave away information about his luck. I bet that she'll take him to a dangerous mission.

16. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    They're fighting a war the the safety of Earth right now. After it's over they're each other's main enemies again. That would probably be why they let one of the three strongest fighters on the entire planet die when he could be easily saved. These people are not real allies and never stop plotting against each other. So you're absolutely right that these snakes would be getting a "nah you don't need to know that."

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    Sea Dog likes this.
  17. UsernameJ

Reading List:
    Link
    No they're not enemies. You can't just conveniently ignore the last two sentence I wrote without looking like an idiot.

The objective of Sovereigns isn't to kill each other a la Highlander. The objective is to complete the 100 tasks and escape the threat of torture in hell.

There are a lot of implications and extrapolations that can be made based on the structure of the Hwanmong 'game' and all the elements that have been revealed so far and while I'm not going to bother writing a few pages to explain it all, I can at least point out some of the ending conclusions. It's far more likely (and therefore beneficial) to the Sovereigns of Earth Hwanmong that the entire structure is setup to allow the strongest Sovereign to become the #1 leader of Earth Hwanmong in order for them to have a place in the larger multiverse.

The most efficient way for this to happen is for people to share their information. Weaker Sovereigns become followers to stronger ones. I shouldn't need to explain the basic logic that shows Sovereign A: "Oh hey, that B guy is way stronger than me. I can either suicide and fight him or I can just join him. Maybe I should ask and see how strong he is before I attempt to invade his base? Reasonable discussion and some basic game theory shows that by sharing information I lose nothing but gain a lot. Nah fuck it let's just not share any information at all and instead live the paranoid life."

"Oh but bad apples like Hardis!" your obvious counterargument goes. Yeah well use some brain cells and realize that the strongest Sovereigns of Hwanmong have even less of a reason to be hostile towards each other, since you know, powerful and hostile alien races are attacking, and will attack again in the future.

18. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Just realized ds is halfway complete

19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Complains about me ignoring his last two sentences while ignoring everything I wrote to go on a ridiculous strawman rant.

First, when I said they'd be each other's main enemy after the war I meant as competitors. They don't need to be put in a death battle to be plotting against each other.

Second, I clearly wasn't talking only about sovereigns so much as everyone in Hwanmong. Like I just said the majority of the 12 strongest people on Earth had no problem letting one of the 3 strongest people fighting on their side die in the middle of a war because they didn't like there being much stronger people than them on Earth. It was specifically said that they were targeting the three of them and hoping they'd die. Pretending that these things aren't happening for the sake of your argument doesn't help you. Also getting invaded doesn't happen every other day like you're implying. It's implied to be a fairly rare event.

Strong sovereigns vs strong sovereigns. They're likely to act the same way as the non sovereign commanders are. They'll still see each other as competitors as soon as the war is over and hope for the death of the others so that they're the strongest and can do what they want.

Strong sovereigns vs weak sovereigns. Weak sovereigns are more or less worthless to them. There's no reason to make them subordinates. "Oh you have 15 Charisma at level 20? You probably have a Charisma increasing sovereign token then right?" "..." *kills*. It makes far more sense to farm the weak sovereigns' tokens then to try ruling them. Subordinates can be found and raised that are automatically loyal to you so why would you want a human who would only benefit from killing you? Information can be gotten from these monsters and shadow sovereign subordinates as well.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    Sea Dog likes this.
  20. wolfeinstein24

wolfeinstein24 [Practioner of the Daos of Lurking and Leeching]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude take a country like USA for example.

The two parties know they are going to be against each other. but that does not stop the infighting in the parties